Billy Joel – 52nd Street
Acoustic Guitar – David SpinozzaArranged By [Horns & Strings] – Robert Freedman
Backing Vocals – Donnie Dacus, Peter Cetera
Marimba, Vibraphone – Mike MainieriTrumpet – Freddie Hubbard
Acoustic Guitar [Nylon String] – Hugh McCrackenMarimba, Vibraphone – Mike MainieriPercussion – Ralph MacDonaldRecorder [Sopranino Recorder] – George Marge
Half A Mile Away
Arranged By [Horns] – Dave GrusinBacking Vocals – Babi Floyd, Frank Floyd, Milt Grayson, Ray Simpson, Zack Sanders*Guitar – Eric GalePercussion – Ralph MacDonald
Until The Night
Acoustic Guitar [Nylon String] – Hugh McCrackenArranged By [Horns & Strings] – Robert FreedmanPercussion – David Friedman
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Published By – Impulsive Music
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Recorded At – A&R Studios
- Mixed At – A&R Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Doug Stegmeyer
- Concertmaster – David Nadien
- Design [Cover] – John Berg
- Drums – Liberty DeVitto
- Engineer – Jim Boyer
- Engineer [Assistant] – David Martone
- Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Steve Khan
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Photography By – Jim Houghton
- Piano, Vocals – Billy Joel
- Producer – Phil Ramone
- Producer [Associate] – Carol Peters, Kathy Kurs
- Remix – Jim Boyer, Phil Ramone
- Saxophone, Organ, Clarinet – Richie Cannata
- Written-By – Billy Joel
David Spinozza appears courtesy of A&M Records.
Ralph MacDonald and Eddie Daniels appear courtesy of Marlin Records, A Division of T.K. Productions, Inc.
Michael Brecker, Randy Brecker and Mike Mainieri appear courtesy of Arista Records, Inc.
Jon Faddis appears courtesy of Pablo Records.
David Friedman appears courtesy of ECM Records.
Cat # FC 35609 appears on the label and spine.
Cat # 35609 appears on the rear cover, bottom-right and inner sleeve, bottom-right.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): AL 35609
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): BL 35609
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched variant 1): T1 AL 35609 1J TJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Etched variant 1): T1 BL 35609 1AB TJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B Runout Stamped variant 1): o STERLING
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched variant 2): T1 AL 35609-1AE
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched variant 2): T BL 35609 1CF
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Stamped variant 2): o STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Variant 3): oT1 AL 35609 1AC [etched] Sterling [stamped]
- Matrix / Runout (Side B variant 3): oT1 BL 35609-1AF [etched] Sterling [stamped]
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Variant 4): AL 35609 1BF [etched] Sterling [stamped] TJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B variant 4): BL 35609-1CB [etched] Sterling [stamped]
LP Records: DOMESTIC: $4 for the first LP + 50¢ for each additional LP, CANADA: $16.50 for the first LP + $2.00 for each additional LP, INTERNATIONAL: Most countries starting at $25. for the first LP + $5.00 for each additional LP.
Cassettes: DOMESTIC: $3.50 for the first tape + $.50 for each additional tape, CANADA: $11.00 for the first cassette + $1.00 for each additional cassette, INTERNATIONAL: $15.50 for most countries, + $1.00 for each additional tape.
7" Singles: DOMESTIC: $3.50 for the first two 7" + $.50 for each additional 7", CANADA: $11 for the first two 7", + $2.00 for each additional 7", INTERNATIONAL: $15 for the first two 7", $3.00 for each additional 7".
All orders over $100 can be required to also pay for signature certification (an extra $4) to ensure that the album gets there safe and secure.
If your PayPal address differs from your address on Discogs we will ship to your PayPal address. We want to avoid delays and re-shipping items, so please make sure that your correct address is in your PayPal account.
Payment is expected with in 1-3 days of invoice. Payments must be made within the week or the item will be canceled.
Should there be a problem with the order please let me know before reviewing negatively, as any problems can likely be resolved. Thanks!