Various – Kill Bill Vol. 1 - Original Soundtrack
Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
Producer – Lee HazlewoodWritten-By – Sonny Bono
That Certain Female
Producer – Rockin Ronny Weiser*Written-By – Charlie Feathers
The Grand Duel (Parte Prima)
Written-By – Luis Enriquez Bacalov*
Producer – Bernard HerrmannWritten-By – Bernard Herrmann
|A5||–Lucy Liu and Julie Dreyfus||
Queen Of The Crime Council
Voice Actor – Julie Dreyfus, Lucy LiuWritten-By – Quentin Tarantino
Ode To Oren Ishii
Performer [Includes A Sample Of "7 Notes In Black"] – Vince Tempera & Orchestra*Producer – Bixio, Frizzi & TemperaWritten-By – Favio Frizzi*, Franco Bixio, The RZA*, Vince Tempera*
Run Fay Run
Producer – Isaac HayesWritten-By – Isaac Hayes
Producer – Jim FoglesongWritten-By – Bill May*
Battle Without Honor Or Humanity
Producer – Tomoyasu HoteiWritten-By – Tomoyasu Hotei
Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood / Esmeralda Suite
Producer – Leroy Gomez
Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Written-By – Bennie Benjamin, Gloria Caldwell, Sol Markus*
Written-By – Jean De Scarano*, Nicolas Skarsky*, Raymond Donnez
Producer – The 126.96.36.199'sWritten-By – George McGraw*
|–||Crane / White Lightning|
Producer – Charles BernsteinWritten-By – Charles Bernstein
The Flower Of Carnage
Arranged By – Koji RyuzakiMusic By – Masaaki HiraoProducer – Shinya FujimotoWords By – Kazuo Koike
The Lonely Shepherd
Producer – Zamfir*Written-By – James Last
|B6||–Uma Thurman, David Carradine and Julie Dreyfus||
You're My Wicked Life
Performer [Yagyuu Ichizokuno Inbou] – Toshiaki Tsuchima*Written-By – Quentin TarantinoWritten-By [Yagyuu Ichizokuno Inbou] – Toshiaki Tsuchima*
- Copyright (c) – A Band Apart Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Maverick Recording Company
- Licensed From – BMG Film & Television Music
- Licensed From – Universal Music Enterprises
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Distributed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – B388617
- Lacquer Cut At – Optimal Media GmbH
- Lacquer Cut At – Optimal Media Production
- Artwork [Key Art Designed By] – Alon Amir, Marcus Almaraz
- Compiled By, Executive Producer [Album] – Quentin Tarantino
- Coordinator [Music Coordinator] – Wendi Morris
- Design [Soundtrack Design] – The Flem*
- Executive-Producer [Album] – Lawrence Bender
- Lacquer Cut By – HL* (tracks: B1 to B6), KR (3) (tracks: A1 to A9)
- Photography By – Andrew Cooper (3)
- Supervised By [Music] – Mary Ramos, Michelle Kuznetsky
If you look at the images of the centre labels, the 2003 release has a defined ridge about 2cm in from the edge.
This 2015 release does not.
Apart from this, it looks identical.
Includes a two-sided sheet with lyrics and infos.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 093624857013
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362 48570 13
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Stamped, Variant 1): B388617-01 A5 HL
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Stamped, Variant 1): B388617-01 B4 HL
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Stamped/Etched, Variant 2): B388617-01 A4 KR 4V
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Stamped/Etched, Variant 2): B388617-01 B3 HL IVE
- Label Code: LC01485
Any Questions please email
PayPal Orders will not be accepted if using a GUEST account, i have been burnt to many times with people using stolen credit cards.
if you are not using a Guest account you are verified which affords me buyer protection.
You can do a direct deposit via bank transfer
In Australia we use the SWIFT system, we do not use IBANs If you need one join our BSB and ACCount numbers together no spaces
BIC / SWIFT Code: CTBAAU2S
Account Name: Bills
If you require more information please ask, also don't forget you will be charged a transfer fee by your bank
All shipping is to be paid by The Buyer
if you have not received payment within 14 days after sending an invoice your order will be cancelled.
All our shipping prices are No Tracking if you would prefer your item to Have Tracking please let me know before i invoice you, otherwise i will have to cancel that order and resend a new invoice.
This is via Australia Post (International) or Sendle (Australia)
My Grading System
Mint - Mint: No Marks, no spindle marks around centre hole, No Written markings, may have Stickers(pricing etc)
NM - Near Mint: no scratches may have 1 surface marks/hairline mark on vinyl, but may have texture marks or pen marks on Label/Cover, stickers etc.
VG+ - Very Good Plus: may have up to 3 surface marks/hairline marks (not scratches), pen marks on label/cover, may show sticker removal marks on case.
VG - Very Good: more than 3 marks, hairlines, crackles, (not scratches) record might crackle up to the first 10 seconds only, can have pen and texture markings on label and cover.
If you have any queries please just ask me
I use a proper stiffened mailer, I separate the record from the cover and store in a plastic cover which i wrap in soft plastic sheet for protection this bulks the album out to fill the mailer and still keeps a single album under 500 grams.
For singles I wrap in soft plastic sheet for protection then I use a stiffened mailer designed for 7" records. This then can be mailed as a letter which keep the costs down for you the buyer.
If you would like extra protection on a delivery please ask and i will arrange a price
Web: West Coast Records