Daft Punk – Homework
|A2||WDPK 83.7 FM||0:28|
|B7||Around The World||7:07|
|B8||Rollin' & Scratchin'||7:26|
|D14||Indo Silver Club||4:32|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Daft Trax
- Copyright (c) – Daft Trax
- Licensed To – Parlophone Music France
- Produced For – Daft Trax
- Published By – Zomba Music
- Published By – Delabel Editions
- Published By – Daft Music
- Mixed At – Daft House
- Recorded At – Daft House
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Designed At – Magic Design
- Lacquer Cut At – Translab
- Cover, Photography By [Satin & Vintage Central] – Nicolas Hidiroglou
- Design [Daft Punk Logo Created By] – Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo
- Design Concept [Sleeve Concept], Art Direction – Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo, Thomas Bangalter
- Lacquer Cut By – IO (7)
- Layout [Album], Artwork By [Additional] – Serge Nicolas
- Mastered By – Nilesh 'Nilz' Patel*
- Photography By [Black & White Live] – Philippe Lévy
- Written-By, Performer, Producer [All Tracks Written, Performed & Produced By] – Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo, Thomas Bangalter
All tracks written & produced [...] for Daft Trax.
Published by Zomba Music for World excluding France
Delabel Editions / Daft Music for France
℗ & © 1996 Daft Trax under exclusive license to Parlophone Music France. A Warner Music Group Company.
Mixed and recorded @ Daft House, in Paris, France.
Mastered [...] at The Exchange, in London.
Sleeve concept & art direction [...] for Daft Arts
Album layout & additional artwork [...] @ magic design
Daft Punk logo created [...] for Daft Arts
"Da Funk", "Rollin' & Scratchin'", "Indo Silver Club" & "Alive" were originally released on Soma Quality Recordings.
Printed in EU.
"Daftendirekt" - Recorded live at a Fuse Party in Gent.
"Indo Silver Club" - This track contains a sample of "Hot Shot" performed by Karen Young, courtesy of Sunshine Entertainment.
Made in France
On spine - UK: V 2821 / F: 7243 8 42609 10
On the labels and on the inner sleeves are printed different catalog#s: Disc 1: 7243 8 42610 16 / Disc 2: 7243 8 42611 15
BPM (not displayed on release)
A1: 111 | A2: 111 | A3: 127 | A4: 111 | A5: 127
B6: 127 | B7: 121 | B8: 130
C9: 123 | C10: 126 | C11: 135 | C12: 127
D13: 124 | D14: 126 | D15: 129 | D16: 112
Track positions are sequential like on the sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 724384 260910
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Price Code (France (F)): PM 213
- Other (Labels & inner sleeve, disc 1): 7243 8 42610 16
- Other (Labels & inner sleeve, disc 2): 7243 8 42611 15
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): 84260910 / A 426 101 A iO/TR DAFT PUNK =HOMEWORK"
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): 84260910 / B 426 101 B IO/TR DAFT PUNK =HOMEWORK"
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C): 84260910 / C 426 111 C by iO/TR DAFT PUNK "HOMEWORK"
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D): 84260910 / D 426 111 D iO/TRANSLAB DAFT PUNK =HOMEWORK=
When you are interested in an item please ask for shipping costs to your country first.
We charge the actual postage rates from the Netherlands.
Items will be packed carefully in sturdy cardboard or airmail envelopes.
Tracked shipping costs up to 2kg (= 1-6 lp's) :
to NL = EUR 7.00
to Euro zone 1 = EUR 11.00
to Euro zone 2 = EUR 17.00
to USA, China, Russia, Australia, Japan, Brasil and the rest of the world = EUR 25.00
Letter postage for singles (7") and cd's (0-350gr):
to NL = EUR 4.50
to USA, Europe and Asia = EUR 9.00
We can combine items to reduce shipping costs.
Orders with a total of € 50.00 or more will always be shipped insured by registered post.
We are not responsible for packages that get lost or damaged during shipment if they are not sent insured!