Bowie* – Pinups
Here Comes The Night
Written-By – Berns*
I Wish You Would
Written-By – Billy Boy Arnold
See Emily Play
Written-By – S.Barrett*
|A5||Everything's All Right||2:27|
I Can't Explain
Written-By – Townshend*
Friday On My Mind
Written-By – Young-Vanda*
Don't Bring Me Down
Written-By – Johnnie Dee
Shapes Of Things
Written-By – McCarthy*, Samwell Smith*
|B5||Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere||3:05|
Where Have All The Good Times Gone?
Written-By – Ray Davies
- Artwork [Masks] – Pierre Laroche
- Backing Vocals – David Bowie, Mac Cormack*, Mick Ronson
- Baritone Saxophone – Ken Fordham
- Bass – T.J. Bolder*
- Co-producer – Ken Scott
- Drums – Aynsley Dunbar
- Engineer – Denis Blackeye
- Guitar, Piano – Mick Ronson
- Mastered By – KEV*
- Photography By [Photo Of 'Twig The Wonderkid' And Me] – Justin*
- Piano, Organ, Harpsichord, Electric Piano – Mike Garson
- Producer – David Bowie
- Sleeve, Photography By [Back Photos] – Mick Rock
- Synthesizer [Moog], Harmonica, Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone – David Bowie
- Typography [Lettered] – Ray Campbell (2)
℗1973 RCA Records
RCA and MainMan logos on back cover, MainMan logo on insert.
Variance: on this release, the catalog number on the back cover appears beneath the logo. Compare with Bowie* - Pinups.
The spine, cover, and insert call this album Pinups but the orange label has it spelled as Pin-Ups.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): RS 1003 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): RS 1003 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched -Variant 1): RS 1003-A-IT
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched -Variant 1): RS1003-B-IT
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched -Variant 2): AIAB K
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched -Variant 2): AVAC K
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched -Variant 3): RS 1003 A-2E KEV A5L
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched -Variant 3): RS 1003-B-1T A2 AA K
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched -Variant 4): RS 1003-A-1T A1V K
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched -Variant 4): RS 1003-B-1T A1AL K
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout, Etched -Variant 5): RS 1003 A-2E KEV A5E
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout, Etched -Variant 5): RS 1003 B-2E KEV A3B
I sell records from my private collection (duplicate records and rarely touched ones). I grade them very accurately. I can provide photo/audio/video on request.
All the records before the shipping are responsibly cleaned with the professional record cleaning machine. Satisfaction is guaranteed!
M (mint) - pristine condition or sealed.
NM (near mint) - clean vinyl in wonderful shape.
VG+ (excellent) - nice clean vinyl, hairlines and scuffs starting to be noticeable.
VG (very good) - means still not bad! light wear, visible scuffs and possible scratches, but still playable and not bad.
The buyer pays for shipping. I send only REGISTERED parcels (to easily track parcel route and avoid any problems with the delivery).
All orders are neatly and securely packaged. Any packages that get returned to me as 'unclaimed' by the recipient will need to be re-shipped at the buyers' expense. I also will not be responsible for any customs charges that are incurred by the post office or customs office of the buyer.
Double LPs count as 2LP.
Europe: LP - €8 first + €2 extra-record
World: LP - €10-15 (1st) + €3 extra-record.
Domestic (Lietuva): 1-8 vnt. LP/12"/7'' - €2
Please feel free to contact for the exact shipping quote.