Sleater-Kinney – No Cities To Love
Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Single Sided, Etched, White
Box Set, Deluxe Edition, Limited Edition
|A4||No Cities To Love|
|A5||A New Wave|
|B3||Bury Our Friends|
|12"-A1||Heavy When I Need It|
|12"-A2||The Fog And The Filthy Air|
- Recorded At – Tiny Telephone
- Recorded At – Kung Fu Bakery
- Recorded At – Electrokitty
- Mixed At – Bogroll Studio
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Engineered At – Tiny Telephone
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sub Pop Records
- Copyright (c) – Sub Pop Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Code Word Nemesis
- Copyright (c) – Code Word Nemesis
- Lacquer Cut At – Optimal Media GmbH – BE71597
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BE71597
- Art Direction – Mike Mills (2)
- Design – Mike Mills (2), Thea Lorentzen
- Engineer – Garrett G. Reynolds, Jay Pellicci
- Lacquer Cut By – JP*
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mixed By – John Goodmanson
- Photography By [Back Cover] – ESO (4)
- Photography By [Band Photography] – Brigitte Sire
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Mike Mills (2), Thea Lorentzen
- Producer – John Goodmanson
- Recorded By – John Goodmanson
- Written-By – Sleater-Kinney
Sides A/B on 180 gram white vinyl (some with white and black marbling).
Bonus 12" is white and single sided with etching on second side.
Comes with poster, printed lyric insert, and packed in a slipcase.
Includes a download code.
All songs written by Sleater Kinney.
Code Word Nemesis (ASCAP)
Album recorded, produced and mixed by John Goodmanson.
Album recorded at Tiny Telephone Recordings (San Francisco, Jan-Feb 2014), Kung Fu Bakery Recording Studios (Portland, March 2014) and Electrokitty Recordings (Seattle, March 2014)
Album mixed at Bogroll (April-May 2014)
Engineering by Jay Pellicci at Tiny Telephone Recordings and Garrett G. Reynolds at Electrokitty Recording.
Thanks to Ian Pellicci as well.
Mastering by Greg Calbi at Sterling Sound.
Band Photography: Brigitte Sire
Art Direction & Design: Mike Mills
Design: Thea Lorenzen
Front Cover Photograph: Mills/Lorenzen
Back Cover Photograph: Eso, "Colour-Composite of the Sky Field with Several High-Redshift Galaxies"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Stickered): 0 98787 11003 6
- Barcode (Printed): 0 98787 11001 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etchings): BE71597-01 A1 JP
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etchings): BE71597-01 B1 JP
- Matrix / Runout (12" Side C etchings): BE71597-02 C1 JP
- Matrix / Runout (12" Side D etchings): Etching