Khruangbin – Con Todo El Mundo
|A1||Cómo Me Quieres|
|A2||Lady And Man|
|A5||Cómo Te Quiero|
|B1||Shades Of Man|
|B2||Evan Finds The Third Room|
- Art Direction, Layout – Tiny Frees • •*
- Bass, Vocals, Handclaps, Producer – Laura Lee (5)
- Drums – Donald Johnson, Jr*
- Guest [Friend], Pedal Steel Guitar – Will Van Horn
- Guest [Friend], Percussion – Charlie Perez (2)
- Guest [Friend], Vibraphone – Chase Jordan
- Guitar, Vocals, Mellotron, Percussion, Producer, Photography By [Cover] – Mark Speer
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Mary Kang
- Recorded By [Additional] – Chris Longwood, Jonathan Lee Chan
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Producer – Steve Christensen
- Written-By, Arranged By – Khruangbin
Includes download code for MP3, WAV, and FLAC.
Recorded by [....] at The Farm Burton, Tx & The Treehouse, Houston, Tx
Additional recording by [....] at Sugarhill Studios Houston Tx
Purchases with Bleep include an "Albums of the Year Exclusive" 12" art print limited to 150 copies.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 060391 091365 >
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, variant 1): ALNLP 50.A' F.T. MPO [MPO® logo] 18 04826
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, variant 1): ALNLP 50.B' [MPO® logo] 18 05085 MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, variant 2): ALNLP 50.A1 F.T. [MPO® logo] 18 46999
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, variant 2): ALNLP 50.B1 [MPO® logo] 18 47001
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, variant 3): ALNLP 50.A' F.T. [MPO® logo] 18 46885 MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, variant 3): ALNLP 50.B' [MPO® logo] 18 46886 MPO
All prices listed in $USD, Aussie buyers please use currency converter or set your buyer currency to $AUD.
Orders will be automatically cancelled if buyer has not sent payment within 14 days from invoice, will be flagged as "Non-Paying Buyer" and negative feedback maybe posted if no communication has been made to discuss the payment. If you fail to meet the minimum buyer rating requirements, send me a message and we might be able to work something out.
Australia Post (local and International) - air freight is standard / recommended. Shipping Rates are based around standard Australia Post rates, which change regularly so contact me for options - weather you want 17 day service (Express), 3 day service (ECI) or Snail Mail (2-3 months - not recommended).
Shipping charges are based on weight therefore double packs are counted as two records, triple packs as three records, etc. Compact Discs and DVD's are lighter and we can usually ship up to 3 cd's for the price of shipping one record, 6 cd's for for the price of shipping two records, etc.
Any variances to shipping prices in this guide will be advised prior to payment processing.
I attend a lot of record fairs, sometimes items are either stolen or sold that haven't been pulled from live stock or has been missed for various reasons.