Duran Duran – Duran Duran
|A1||Girls On Film|
|A3||Anyone Out There|
|A4||To The Shore|
|B2||Sound Of Thunder|
|B3||Friends Of Mine|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tritec Music Ltd.
- Manufactured By – EMI Music Group Of Companies
- Distributed By – EMI Music Group Of Companies
- Made By – EMI (Australia) Limited
- Produced At – Red Bus Studios
- Produced At – Utopia Studios
- Produced At – Chipping Norton Recording Studios
- Engineered At – Red Bus Studios
- Engineered At – Utopia Studios
- Engineered At – Chipping Norton Recording Studios
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Assorted Images, Malcolm Garret*
- Performer – Andy Taylor, John Taylor, Nick Rhodes, Roger Taylor (2), Simon Le Bon
- Photography By [Inner] – Perry Haines, Terry Jones (7)
- Photography By [Outer] – Fin Costello
- Producer, Engineer – Colin Thurston
- Written-By, Arranged By – Duran Duran
In the runout matrix no.s, "EMC 3372 A" is stamped, all other characters are hand-etched. In the side B runout matrix no., the "A" has been scratched out.
Produced and engineered at Red Bus, Utopia and Chipping Norton Studios, Winter 1980/81.
On back cover:
Manufactured and distributed by EMI Music Group of Companies, Sydney, Australia and Lower Hutt, New Zealand.
℗ 1981 Tritec Music Ltd.
Made by E M I (Australia) Limited, Sydney, N.S.W.
Different EMI labels from this one.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): EMC 3372 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): EMC 3372 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Groove Stamped And Hand-Etched): EMC 3372 A DB MAXICUT
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Groove Stamped And Hand-Etched): EMC 3372 A B DB
Any Questions please email
PayPal Orders will not be accepted if using a GUEST account, i have been burnt to many times with people using stolen credit cards.
if you are not using a Guest account you are verified which affords me buyer protection.
You can do a direct deposit via bank transfer
In Australia we use the SWIFT system, we do not use IBANs If you need one join our BSB and ACCount numbers together no spaces
BIC / SWIFT Code: CTBAAU2S
Account Name: Bills
If you require more information please ask, also don't forget you will be charged a transfer fee by your bank
All shipping is to be paid by The Buyer
if you have not received payment within 14 days after sending an invoice your order will be cancelled.
All our shipping prices are No Tracking if you would prefer your item to Have Tracking please let me know before i invoice you, otherwise i will have to cancel that order and resend a new invoice.
This is via Australia Post (International) or Sendle (Australia)
My Grading System
Mint - Mint: No Marks, no spindle marks around centre hole, No Written markings, may have Stickers(pricing etc)
NM - Near Mint: no scratches may have 1 surface marks/hairline mark on vinyl, but may have texture marks or pen marks on Label/Cover, stickers etc.
VG+ - Very Good Plus: may have up to 3 surface marks/hairline marks (not scratches), pen marks on label/cover, may show sticker removal marks on case.
VG - Very Good: more than 3 marks, hairlines, crackles, (not scratches) record might crackle up to the first 10 seconds only, can have pen and texture markings on label and cover.
If you have any queries please just ask me
I use a proper stiffened mailer, I separate the record from the cover and store in a plastic cover which i wrap in soft plastic sheet for protection this bulks the album out to fill the mailer and still keeps a single album under 500 grams.
For singles I wrap in soft plastic sheet for protection then I use a stiffened mailer designed for 7" records. This then can be mailed as a letter which keep the costs down for you the buyer.
If you would like extra protection on a delivery please ask and i will arrange a price
Web: West Coast Records