Peter Gabriel – Us
Come Talk To Me
Bagpipes – Chris OrmstonBass [Chorus] – Tony LevinDrums – Manu KatchéDrums [Sabar Drums] – The Babacar Faye DrummersDuduk [Doudouk] – Levon MinassianGuitar – David RhodesGuitar, Shaker, Vocals [Additional] – Daniel LanoisKeyboards [Additional - Verse] – Richard BlairLoops [Drum Loop] – Doudou N'Diaye RoseProgrammed By – David BottrillProgrammed By, Triangle, Keyboards [Keyboard Bass], Keyboards – PG*Vocals – Sinéad O'Connor, Dmitri Pokrovsky Ensemble*
Love To Be Loved
Arranged By [Strings] – Caroline Lavelle, Jonny Dollar, Wil MaloneBass – Tony LevinCello – Caroline LavelleDrums [Hand Drum] – Daryl JohnsonElectronic Drums – Manu KatchéEngineer [Additional] – Richard Evans (3)Guitar – Bill Dillon, David RhodesKeyboards [Additional] – Brian EnoPercussion, Programmed By, Keyboards, Valiha – PG*Programmed By – David Bottrill, William OrbitTabla – Hossam RamzyViolin – Shankar
Blood Of Eden
Bass – Tony LevinDuduk [Doudouk] – Levon MinassianGuitar [Bridge] – Gus IsidoreHihat – Daniel LanoisKeyboards [Keyboard Bass], Keyboards – PG*Mixed By [Bridge Section] – Richard ChappellProgrammed By – David BottrillProgrammed By [Additional Programming] – Richard BlairTwelve-String Guitar – David RhodesViolin – ShankarVocals – Daniel Lanois, Sinéad O'Connor
Arranged By [Horns] – Daniel Lanois, PG*Bass – Tony LevinDrums [Sabar] – The Babacar Faye DrummersElectronic Drums – Manu KatchéGuitar – David Rhodes, Leo NocentelliKeyboards, Percussion – PG*Programmed By – David Bottrill, Richard BlairSaxophone – Reggie Houston, Tim Green (3)Trombone – Renard Poche*
Bass – Tony LevinElectronic Drums – Manu KatchéGuitar – Bill Dillon, David RhodesKeyboards – PG*Ney – Kudsi ErgunerProgrammed By – Richard BlairProgrammed By [Additional Programming] – David Bottrill, William OrbitViolin – ShankarVocals – Ayub Ogada
Washing Of The Water
Arranged By [Horns] – Malcolm BurnArranged By [Strings] – Jonny Dollar, Wil MaloneBass – Tony LevinCello – Caroline LavelleDrums – Manu KatchéKeyboards – PG*Recorded By [Horns] – Mark HowardSaxophone – Reggie Houston, Tim Green (3)
Digging In The Dirt
Bass – Tony LevinDjembe – Babacar FayeDrums – Manu KatchéGuitar – David Rhodes, Leo NocentelliKeyboards [Keyboard Bass], Keyboards, Programmed By – PG*Programmed By – David Bottrill, Richard BlairSurdo [Surdu] – Hossam RamzyTalking Drum [Tama] – Assane ThiamVocals – Ayub Ogada, Peter Hammill, Richard Macphail
Fourteen Black Paintings
Djembe – Babacar FayeDobro – Daniel LanoisDuduk [Doudouk] – Levon MinassianGuitar – David RhodesMandolin, Engineer [Mix] – Richard Evans (3)Programmed By, Keyboards [Additional] – PG*Surdo [Surdu], Bass, Keyboards – John Paul JonesTalking Drum – Assane ThiamViolin – Shankar
Kiss That Frog
Guitar – David RhodesLoops [Additional Percussion Loop] – The Adzido DrummersPercussion, Programmed By, Keyboards [Keyboard Bass], Keyboards, Harmonica – PG*Programmed By – Richard BlairProgrammed By [Additional] – David BottrillShaker [Senegalese Shakers] – Manny EliasVocals – Marilyn McFarlane
Bass – Tony LevinCello – Caroline LavelleElectronic Drums, Percussion – Manu KatchéGuitar – David RhodesGuitar [Telecaster], Dobro – Daniel LanoisLoops [Drum Loop] – Doudou N'Diaye RoseProgrammed By – David BottrillProgrammed By, Keyboards [Keyboard Bass], Keyboards, Flute [Mexican] – PG*Synth [Additional Synth Cello], Producer [Additional Production Ideas] – Malcolm Burn
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Peter Gabriel Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Peter Gabriel Ltd.
- Licensed To – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Made By – EMI Uden
- Published By – Real World Music Ltd.
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Recorded At – Real World Studios
- Mixed At – Real World Studios
- Recorded At – Kingsway Studios, New Orleans
- Recorded At – Studio 2000 (2)
- A&R – Gary Gersh, Simon Draper
- Art Direction [Visual Artist Liaison] – Tamar Arnon
- Art Direction [Visual Coodination] – Mike Coulson*, Nichola Bruce
- Artwork [Blood Of Eden - Israel] – Zadok Ben David
- Artwork [Chaos Artist] – Gordon Aldred
- Artwork [Come Talk To Me - Scotland] – David Mach (2)
- Artwork [Digging In The Dirt - Evrugo] – Zush
- Artwork [Fourteen Black Paintings - USA] – Jordan Baseman (2)
- Artwork [Kiss That Frog - Cameroon] – Bili Bidjocka
- Artwork [Love To Be Loved - Ireland] – Finbar Kelly
- Artwork [Only Us - Ethiopia] – Mickaël Bethe-Sélassié
- Artwork [Secret World - Germany] – Rebecca Horn (2)
- Artwork [Steam - Scotland] – Ian Hughes (2)
- Artwork [Washing Of The Water - England] – Andy Goldsworthy
- CGI Artist [Digital Image Remix] – Alasdair*, Luca (38)
- Crew [Assistant To Peter Gabriel] – Annie Parsons
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Assorted Images, Malcolm Garrett
- Engineer [Additional] – Richard Blair
- Engineer [Recording, Mix], Edited By [Digital Editing By] – David Bottrill
- Management – Stephen Hedges
- Management [Assisted By] – Fizle Sagar, Paula Bonhomme
- Mastered By – Ian Cooper
- Other [Extra Brainstorming] – Brian Eno
- Photography By – David Scheinmann
- Producer – Daniel Lanois, Peter Gabriel
- Technician [Additional Studio Assistance] – Ben Findlay, Richard Chappell
- Technician [Technical Support] – Brian Gray (5), Paul Mahon (2), Pete Holmes (5), Sue Coulson
- Written-By – Peter Gabriel
Issued in a standard jewel case with a 24-page booklet.
– PGCD 7 on spine, back cover, CD face and booklet
– 0777 7 86455 2 8 on the CD face
– 263 143 on the back cover and CD face
– 0777 7 864 55 2 8 on the back cover
– 0 777 7 864 55 2 8 on the booklet
Track 9 duration erroneously given as 5:27 on the release.
All tracks published by Real World Music Ltd [MCPS]
Mastered at The Townhouse
All tracks recorded and mixed at Real World Studios, except for one week's recording at Kingsway Studio, New Orleans and one percussion session at Studio 2000, Dakar, Senegal. Some additional source perussion recorded in Senegal.
℗ 1992 Peter Gabriel Ltd © 1992 Peter Gabriel Ltd
The copyright in this recording is owned by Peter Gabriel Ltd, licensed exclusively to Virgin Records Ltd.
The copyright in this recording is owned by Peter Gabriel Ltd
Licensed exclusively to Virgin Records Ltd.
℗ 1992 Peter Gabriel Ltd © 1992 Peter Gabriel Ltd
Made in Holland
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 77778 64552 8
- Barcode (Scanned, UPC A): 077778645528
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Label Code: LC3098
- Price Code: PM 538
- Matrix / Runout: 786455 2 @ 3 2-1-23-NL
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: none
I WILL SHIP FIRST CLASS ON REQUEST!
Media Mail inside US: $3.25 up to 1 lb.
I will ship First Class upon request, $5.00 for first item. For more items, price varies based on weight and distance.
Outside US: $16.00 for 1 CD in jewel case to most countries.
It is possible to send 2 CDs for that postage, as long as the weight is under 8 oz.
Over 8 oz: $26.
$13 to Canada. May vary depending on postal code.
$14 to Mexico.
$18 to Japan.
Media mail in US, $4.50 for a single LP or 7"--price may vary depending on weight and distance. If you wish to have priority shipping and receive it sooner, please let me know when ordering.
Overseas: For a single LP, $26.00 to most countries.
$22 to Canada and Mexico. May vary depending on postal code.
It may be possible to mail 2 LPs for the same postage as 1. I'll always try to get you the best deal for shipping so don't hesitate to ask.
Overseas 7": $16 to most countries.
PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK! I will always leave positive feedback after a good transaction, but I like to wait for the buyer to leave feedback first so I know they are happy.
Please download Rise William Rise from Opposite Records' Bandcamp site. Thank you.