Jennifer Warnes – Famous Blue Raincoat (The Songs Of Leonard Cohen)
First We Take Manhattan
Bass – Roscoe BeckDrums – Vinnie ColaiutaGuitar – Robben Ford, Roscoe Beck, Stevie Ray Vaughn*Harmony Vocals – Jennifer WarnesPercussion – Lenny CastroProgrammed By [Synthesizer] – Gary ChangSynthesizer – Gary Chang, Russell Ferrante
Bird On A Wire
Backing Vocals – Jennifer Warnes, Kal David, Willie Greene Jr.Bass – Jorge Calderon*Drums – Vinnie ColaiutaGuitar – Robben FordPercussion – Lenny CastroSaxophone – Reverend" Dave Boruff*Shaker – Larry BrownSynthesizer – Bill Ginn, William "Smitty" Smith*
Famous Blue Raincoat
Arranged By [Strings] – Bill GinnCello – Larry Corbett, Suzie KatayamaConductor [Strings] – Bill GinnDouble Bass [String Bass] – Roscoe BeckPiano – Bill GinnTenor Saxophone – Paul OstermayerViola – Novi NovogViolin – Barbara Porter*Violin [First] – Sid Page
Joan Of Arc
Bass – Roscoe BeckDrums – Vinnie ColaiutaGuitar – Roscoe BeckPiano – Bill GinnSynthesizer – Bill Ginn, Russell FerranteSynthesizer [Additional] – Roscoe BeckTambourine – Larry BrownVocals – Jennifer Warnes, Leonard CohenVocals [Choir] – Greg Prestopino, Jennifer Warnes
Ain't No Cure For Love
Arranged By [Synthesizers] – Bill PayneDrums – Vinnie ColaiutaGuitar – Michael LandauHarmony Vocals – Jennifer WarnesPercussion – Steve FormanSynthesizer – Bill Payne
Coming Back To You
Bass – Jorge Calderon*Drums – Vinnie ColaiutaGuitar – Fred TackettLap Steel Guitar – David LindleyOrgan [Hammond] – William "Smitty" Smith*Piano – Bill GinnSynthesizer – Russell FerranteVocals – Bobby King, Jennifer Warnes, Terry Evans, Willie Greene Jr.
Song Of Bernadette
Arranged By [Strings] – Jeremy LubbockBass – Richard FevesCello – Larry CorbettConductor [Strings] – Bill GinnDouble Bass [String Bass] – Roscoe BeckPiano – Bill GinnViola – Novi NovogViolin – Barbara Porter*Violin [First] – Sid Page
A Singer Must Die
Arranged By – Bill Ginn, Van Dyke ParksConductor – Bill GinnPercussion – Bill GinnVocals – Arnold McCuller, David Lasley, George Ball, Greg Prestopino, Jennifer Warnes, Josef Powell, Kal David, Sharon Robinson, Tim Stone (2), Willie Greene Jr.
Came So Far For Beauty
Accordion – Van Dyke ParksArranged By [Synthesizers] – Gary ChangElectric Piano – Bill GinnFretless Bass – Roscoe BeckHarmony Vocals – Jennifer WarnesProgrammed By [Synthesizers] – Gary ChangSynthesizer – Gary Chang, Van Dyke Parks
- Distributed By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cypress Records
- Copyright (c) – Cypress Records
- Recorded At – The Complex
- Recorded At – Amigo Studios
- Recorded At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
- Recorded At – The Enterprise
- Recorded At – Mama Jo's
- Recorded At – Salty Dog Recording
- Recorded At – Record Plant
- Art Direction – Jennifer Warnes, Leslie Wintner
- Coordinator [Project] – Lori Nafshun
- Cover – Harry Bowers
- Design – Leslie Wintner
- Engineer [Assistant] – Clyve Taylor*, Dan Reed (5), Duane Seykora, Garth Richardson, Jeff Park, Joel Stoner, Ken Fowler, Nyya Lark, Russell Bracher, Sharon Rice (2), Steven Bradley Ford*, Terry Dunavan
- Engineer [Chief] – Bill Youdelman*
- Lyrics By – Leonard Cohen (tracks: B3)
- Mixed By – Frank Wolf, George Massenburg (tracks: A2, A3), Henry Lewy (tracks: B3)
- Music By – Bill Elliot*, John Lissauer (tracks: B5)
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Betsy Annas
- Producer – Jennifer Warnes, C. Roscoe Beck*
- Programmed By – Chuck Barth, Todd Yyega
- Recorded By – Bill Youdelman* (tracks: B3), Csaba Petocz (tracks: B1), Frank Wolf (tracks: B1), Paul Brown (tracks: B3), Steven Strassman (tracks: B3)
- Recorded By [Additional] – Frank Wolf, Larry Brown, Tim Boyle
- Sleeve [Sleeve Sketch] – Leonard Cohen
- Written-By – Jennifer Warnes (tracks: B3), Leonard Cohen (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B2, B4, B5)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 14166-1111-1 1
- Pressing Plant ID (On Labels): 49
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched, SRC stamped, variant 1): 661-111-1-A SRC
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched, SRC stamped, variant 1): 661-111-1-B 2 SRC
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched, SRC stamped, variant 2): 661-111-1-A 1 3 SRC
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched, SRC stamped, variant 2): 661-111-1-B 2 1 1 SRC
We sell rare and classic records on eBay and Discogs.
From soul to reggae, jazz to rock, disco to hiphop.
Whether it's 12's, 45's or LP's, we'll make sure you get
your dose of beautiful records right at your doorstep…
At Waxwell Records we take importance of good communication,
fast handling and dependable shipping.
We pack all records securely.
We ship by priority and registered mail
We can not be held responsible for records lost in mail.
1 TO 4 RECORDS
Netherlands 7 euros.
Europe zone 1:
Europe zone 2:
Priority €19 (€5 each additional)
5 TO 9 RECORDS
Europe zone 1:
Europe zone 2:
10 OR MORE RECORDS
Europe zone 1:
Europe zone 2:
1-3 45s standard within europe 9 euros.
1-3 45s standard outside europe 10 euros.
1-3 45s registered within europe 13 euros.
1-3 45s registered outside europe 18 euros.
- Europe zone 1:
Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Austria, Spain, United Kingdom, Sweden.
- Europe zone 2:
Albania, Andorra, Bulgaria, Bosnia, Canary Islands, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech, Estonia, Finland, Gibraltar, Greece,
Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldavia, Montenegro, Norway,
Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Servia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukrania, White-Russia.
We accept returns of records when not satisfactory.
Please contact us any time if your vinyl doesn't meet your expectations.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org