Midnight Oil – 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
|A2||Only The Strong||4:36|
|A4||Read About It||3:50|
|A5||Scream In Blue||5:42|
|B2||Power And The Passion||5:50|
|B4||Tin Legs & Tin Mines||4:51|
|B5||Somebody's Trying To Tell Me Something||4:00|
- Artwork [Album Concept By], Design – Phil Ellett
- Bass – Peter Gifford
- Drums – Rob Hirst
- Guitar – Martin Rotsey
- Guitar, Keyboards – Jim Moginie
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Nick Launay
- Producer, Songwriter – Midnight Oil
- Violin – Giséle Scales*
- Vocals – Peter Garrett
- Written-By – Moginie*, Rotsey* (tracks: A5, B4, B5), Garrett* (tracks: A3 to B5), Gifford* (tracks: B5), Hirst* (tracks: A2 to A4, B2, B5)
All characters in the runout matrix no.s on both sides are hand-etched, except for "TOWNHOUSE", which is stamped.
Track B5 ends in a locked groove.
© 1982 CBS Productions Pty. Ltd./℗ 1982 Midnight Oil/[CBS logo] and CBS are trade marks of CBS Inc., U.S.A./Sound recording made by Midnight Oil - first published ℗ in Australia 1982.
Australian performance / Australian compositions.
Recorded at the 'Town House' London September 1982
℗ 1982 Midnight Oil
Made in Australia by a registered user of the trade marks [CBS logo] and "CBS" are trade marks of CBS Inc. U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): MX202150
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): MX202151
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout groove hand-etched and stamped (Variant 1)): MX202150-B -D2 SBP237868-1 GOOD FELLOW ONE TALK PLASTIC MR. NICK TOWNHOUSE
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout groove hand-etched and stamped (Variant 1)): MX202151-B -D2 SBP237868-2 ITS ABOUT THE ENDING TOWNHOUSE
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout groove hand-etched and stamped (Variant 2)): MX202150 SBP237868-1 TOWNHOUSE GOOD FELLA ONE TALK PLASTIC MR. NICK
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout groove hand-etched and stamped (Variant 2)): MX202151 SBP237868-2 TOWNHOUSE IT'S ABOUT THE ENDING
- Price Code (Sleeve): 140
Any Questions please email
PayPal Orders will not be accepted if using a GUEST account, i have been burnt to many times with people using stolen credit cards.
if you are not using a Guest account you are verified which affords me buyer protection.
You can do a direct deposit via bank transfer
In Australia we use the SWIFT system, we do not use IBANs If you need one join our BSB and ACCount numbers together no spaces
BIC / SWIFT Code: CTBAAU2S
Account Name: Bills
If you require more information please ask, also don't forget you will be charged a transfer fee by your bank
All shipping is to be paid by The Buyer
if you have not received payment within 14 days after sending an invoice your order will be cancelled.
All our shipping prices are No Tracking if you would prefer your item to Have Tracking please let me know before i invoice you, otherwise i will have to cancel that order and resend a new invoice.
This is via Australia Post (International) or Sendle (Australia)
My Grading System
Mint - Mint: No Marks, no spindle marks around centre hole, No Written markings, may have Stickers(pricing etc)
NM - Near Mint: no scratches may have 1 surface marks/hairline mark on vinyl, but may have texture marks or pen marks on Label/Cover, stickers etc.
VG+ - Very Good Plus: may have up to 3 surface marks/hairline marks (not scratches), pen marks on label/cover, may show sticker removal marks on case.
VG - Very Good: more than 3 marks, hairlines, crackles, (not scratches) record might crackle up to the first 10 seconds only, can have pen and texture markings on label and cover.
If you have any queries please just ask me
I use a proper stiffened mailer, I separate the record from the cover and store in a plastic cover which i wrap in soft plastic sheet for protection this bulks the album out to fill the mailer and still keeps a single album under 500 grams.
For singles I wrap in soft plastic sheet for protection then I use a stiffened mailer designed for 7" records. This then can be mailed as a letter which keep the costs down for you the buyer.
If you would like extra protection on a delivery please ask and i will arrange a price
Web: West Coast Records