Everlast – Eat At Whitey's
Cello – Miles TackettInstrumentation By [Additional] – Dante Ross, John GambleWritten-By – D. Ross*, J. Gamble*Written-By [Studio In Chiave Di Basso] – Majorana S.I.A.E.*
Vocals [Additional] – Brendan Lynch (2), "Bronx Style" Bob Khalil*, Chris Thomas, Merry ClaytonVocals [Doowops] – Dorian Holley, James Gilstrap*, Kevin Dorsey, Phillip Ingram
I Can't Move
Written-By – K. Ciancia*
Bass – Victor RiceVocals [Additional] – Merry ClaytonWritten-By – K. Ciancia*
Bass – Jack DaleyFeaturing – Carlos SantanaProgrammed By – Everlast, The Stimulated Dummies*
Effects, Performer [Human Bassline & All Other Incredible Things], Featuring – RahzelWritten-By – R. Walters*
Love For Real
Bass – Ben Boccardo*Featuring – N'Dea Davenport
One And The Same
Bass – Jack DaleyVocals [Additional] – N'Dea DavenportWritten-By – K. Ciancia*, M. Oliver*
We're All Gonna Die
Bass – Chris ThomasFeaturing – Cee-LoGuitar [Steel Pan] – EverlastWritten-By – K. Ciancia*
Mercy On My Soul
Featuring – Warren HaynesGuitar [Slide] – Warren HaynesProgrammed By – Everlast, The Stimulated Dummies*Written-By – K. Ciancia*
Bass – Farid II SchaterFeaturing – KuruptProducer – "Fredwreck" Nassar*Sitar – Abdel WahabWritten-By – F. Wreck*, R. Brown*
Graves To Dig
Programmed By – Everlast, The Stimulated Dummies*
Put Your Lights On
Bass – Benny RietveldCongas, Percussion, Featuring – Carlos SantanaEngineer – Steve Farrone, Steve FontanoEngineer [Assisted By] – Mike Anderson*Keyboards – Chester Thompson (2)Mixed By – Tom Lord-AlgeMixed By [Assisted] – Femio HernandezProgrammed By – Dante RossProgrammed By, Engineer – John GambleRhythm Guitar, Lead Vocals – Everlast
- Distributed By – Pinnacle (3)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tommy Boy Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Tommy Boy Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – SD Studios
- Mixed At – Chung King Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Edited At – Masterdisk
- Overdubbed At – NRG Studios
- Recorded At – Fantasy Studios
- Overdubbed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Engineered At – Fantasy Studios
- Engineered At – South Beach Studios
- Mixed At – South Beach Studios
- Arranged By [Strings] – David Campbell
- Backing Band – Chris Thomas, John Bigham, Larry Ciancia, Patrick "Truly OdD" Freitas*
- Backing Band, Keyboards – Keefus Ciancia
- Coordinator [Production] – Noah Callahan-Bever
- Edited By – Andy VanDette
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jason Tuminello*, Jay Nicholas, John O'Mahony, Noah Evans
- Executive-Producer – Dante Ross
- Executive-Producer, Vocals, Guitar – Everlast
- Management – Carl Stubner, Corey Wagner
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Jamey Staub*, The Stimulated Dummies*
- Photography By – Christian Lantry
- Producer – Dante Ross (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 11, 13, 14), Everlast (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 11, 13, 14), John Gamble (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 11, 13, 14), The Stimulated Dummies* (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 11, 13, 14)
- Programmed By – The Stimulated Dummies*
- Recorded By – John Gamble
- Written-By – E. Schrody* (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 13)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 029831 141138
- Barcode (Scanned): 5029831141138
- Distribution Code: 398P
- Label Code: LC 09173
- Matrix / Runout (Reversed - Variant 1, 2, 3): LUO13892 TBCD1411 :.
- Mastering SID Code (Reversed - Variant 1, 2, 3): IFPI L121
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 7Q04
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 7Q05
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 7Q09
PLEASE NOTE: Due to Coronavirus it’s not possible to choose Local Pick-up. Due to Coronavirus shipping delays will occur all over the world.
Check the Discogs Statement During Coronavirus over here: https://blog.discogs.com/en/discogs-statement-during-coronavirus/?utm_source=dashboard&utm_medium=dash&utm_campaign=News_2020_03_17
Welcome to Tunes Ville. (Formerly located at the Haagdijk, Breda, Netherlands)
From 2020 on we only sell online and on record fairs in Belgium and the Netherlands (check the dates on tunes-ville.nl)
Although we don't have a phsyical shop anymore, it's still possible to pickup your order in Breda. Choose "Local Pickup" in the top-down shipping menu while checking out and save on shipping . Our friends at Green Vinyl at Veilingkade 8 (Breda, Netherlands) are happy to offer you this service!
We enabled automatic shipping calculation for all our items to every destination. That means you're able to see instantly what your shipping costs will be for one or more items. (Be sure to be logged in on Discogs and that you filled in the correct shipping country in your buyer settings) To be 100% sure about your shipping costs add all wanted items to your cart; the total including shipping costs will be shown before you make your final checkout.
!!! FREE shipping !!!
Netherlands and Belgium: all orders above €75,-
Germany: all orders above €100,-
All orders above €50,- will be charged for tracked & signed shipping automatically. If your total order amount is below €50,- you can choose to ship priority (OWN RISK - no tracking) or tracked & signed in the top-down menu after adding your items to your cart.
Please note; don’t ask us to ship without jewel case, we do not!
We only accept PayPal for all international orders. No exceptions.
If you're located in an EU country it's possible to make a bank transfer with IBAN.
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within four days. A negative feedback will be automatically generated by the Discogs system. No exceptions.
We ship twice a week. We cannot be held responsible for slow postal services in your country.
We cannot be held responsible for non arriving packages when shipped priority.
We always ship to the street address which is stated in your Discogs account (check your buyer settings). When paid with PayPal for tracked & signed shipping we ship to your shipping address stated in your PayPal payment in order to have full buyer and seller protection. If you want to use another shipping address, let us know as soon as possible, BEFORE you make your payment. No exceptions.
When goods are dispatched outside the European Union buyer is responsible for any fees/taxes/duty that may apply on the order.
Please always contact us through the original Discogs order.
Please always contact us first (before leaving feedback on Discogs) when you're not satisfied or something went wrong. There's always a solution!
If you want feedback from us, leave us feedback on Discogs and send us a message after (this is needed since Discogs doesn't notify us when you left us feedback)