Golden Earring – The Naked Truth
|3||Another 45 Miles||3:52|
|4||Mad Love's Comin'||7:29|
|5||Why Do I||4:24|
|6||I Can't Sleep Without You||3:27|
|10||One Shot Away From Paradise||3:58|
|11||Long Blond Animal||5:22|
|12||Pouring My Heart Out Again||4:18|
Eight Miles High
Written-By – C. Crosby*, G. Clark*, R. McGuinn*
The Naked Truth
Written-By – E.H. Roelfzema
- Acoustic Bass – Rinus Gerritsen
- Bass [Stringbass] – Rinus Gerritsen
- Blues Harp [Mouth Harp] – Rinus Gerritsen
- Co-producer – Golden Earring
- Design, Artwork [Cover Illustration] – Henk Schiffmacher
- Drums – Cesar Zuiderwijk
- Flute – Barry Hay
- Lead Guitar – George Kooymans
- Percussion – Cesar Zuiderwijk
- Photography By [Black & White] – Patricia Steur
- Photography By [Cover] – Reinoud Klazes
- Producer, Engineer – John Sonneveld
- Rhythm Guitar – Barry Hay
- Vocals – Barry Hay, George Kooymans
- Written-By – Barry Hay (tracks: 1, 4 to 8, 11 to 13, 15), Cesar Zuiderwijk (tracks: 1, 7), George Kooymans (tracks: 1 to 9, 11 to 13, 15), Rinus Gerritsen (tracks: 1, 7, 10)
Mixed at Lagune Studios in Belgium with the professional cooperation of Europe Audio Rent (Holland)
Digital editing by Audiostudio Joop Wesselius, Roelofarendsveen, Holland
© Sony Music Entertainment (Holland) B.V.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 5099747261923
- Barcode (Text): 5 099747 261923
- Matrix / Runout (variant 1): DADC AUSTRIA 17-472619-10 11 A7
- Matrix / Runout (variant 2): DADC AUSTRIA 17-472619-10 32 B1
- Matrix / Runout (variant 3): DADC AUSTRIA 17-472619-10 41 A1
- Matrix / Runout (variant 4): DADC AUSTRIA 17-472619-10 11 A2
- Matrix / Runout (variant 5): DADC AUSTRIA 17-472619-10 11 A3
- Matrix / Runout (variant 6): DADC AUSTRIA 17-472619-10 11 A4
- Label Code: LC 0162
- Other (Sony Code On Disc): 17-472619-10
- Other (Sony Code On Backcover And Booklet): 17.472619.10
- Other (Sony Distribution Code): CB 791
- Other (Sony Format Code): CDC
PLEASE NOTE: Due to Coronavirus it’s not possible to choose Local Pick-up. Due to Coronavirus shipping delays will occur all over the world.
Check the Discogs Statement During Coronavirus over here: https://blog.discogs.com/en/discogs-statement-during-coronavirus/?utm_source=dashboard&utm_medium=dash&utm_campaign=News_2020_03_17
Welcome to Tunes Ville. (Formerly located at the Haagdijk, Breda, Netherlands)
From 2020 on we only sell online and on record fairs in Belgium and the Netherlands (check the dates on tunes-ville.nl)
Although we don't have a phsyical shop anymore, it's still possible to pickup your order in Breda. Choose "Local Pickup" in the top-down shipping menu while checking out and save on shipping . Our friends at Green Vinyl at Veilingkade 8 (Breda, Netherlands) are happy to offer you this service!
We enabled automatic shipping calculation for all our items to every destination. That means you're able to see instantly what your shipping costs will be for one or more items. (Be sure to be logged in on Discogs and that you filled in the correct shipping country in your buyer settings) To be 100% sure about your shipping costs add all wanted items to your cart; the total including shipping costs will be shown before you make your final checkout.
!!! FREE shipping !!!
Netherlands and Belgium: all orders above €75,-
Germany: all orders above €100,-
All orders above €50,- will be charged for tracked & signed shipping automatically. If your total order amount is below €50,- you can choose to ship priority (OWN RISK - no tracking) or tracked & signed in the top-down menu after adding your items to your cart.
Please note; don’t ask us to ship without jewel case, we do not!
We only accept PayPal for all international orders. No exceptions.
If you're located in an EU country it's possible to make a bank transfer with IBAN.
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within four days. A negative feedback will be automatically generated by the Discogs system. No exceptions.
We ship twice a week. We cannot be held responsible for slow postal services in your country.
We cannot be held responsible for non arriving packages when shipped priority.
We always ship to the street address which is stated in your Discogs account (check your buyer settings). When paid with PayPal for tracked & signed shipping we ship to your shipping address stated in your PayPal payment in order to have full buyer and seller protection. If you want to use another shipping address, let us know as soon as possible, BEFORE you make your payment. No exceptions.
When goods are dispatched outside the European Union buyer is responsible for any fees/taxes/duty that may apply on the order.
Please always contact us through the original Discogs order.
Please always contact us first (before leaving feedback on Discogs) when you're not satisfied or something went wrong. There's always a solution!
If you want feedback from us, leave us feedback on Discogs and send us a message after (this is needed since Discogs doesn't notify us when you left us feedback)