Alicia Bridges – Play It As It Lays
|A1||Rex The Robot||3:45|
|A2||Learned To Dance Too Soon||3:50|
|A4||What Would You Do If Your Heart Stopped Beating Tonight?||3:28|
|B1||Under The Cover Of Darkness||3:43|
|B3||Play It As It Lays||4:10|
- Recorded At – Studio One, Doraville
- Arranged By [Strings] – Wayne Mosley
- Arranged By [Synthesizer] – Alicia Bridges, Susan Hutcheson
- Arranged By, Piano – Dan Wall (tracks: B4)
- Art Direction, Design – Bob Heimall*
- Backing Vocals – Rhodes - Chalmers - Rhodes*
- Baritone Saxophone – Steven Krupka*
- Bass – Tom Robb
- Bass [Acoustic] – Neal Starkey (tracks: B4)
- Cello – Larry LeMaster
- Drums – Al Nicholson (tracks: B4), James Stroud
- Engineer – Alan Chinowsky
- Engineer, Mixed By – Rodney Mills (tracks: B1), Tad Bush (tracks: A1 to A5, B2 to B4)
- Executive-Producer – Bill Lowery
- Featuring – Tower Of Power Horn Section
- Guitar – John Fristoe, Ken Bell, Larry Byrom
- Keyboards – Alan Feingold, Randy McCormick, Steve McRay
- Percussion – Mickey Buckins
- Photography By – Judy Lesta
- Producer, Guitar – Steve Buckingham
- Soloist, Saxophone – Jay Scott
- Tenor Saxophone – Emilio Castillo, Lenny Pickett
- Trumpet, Arranged By [Horns] – Greg Adams
- Trumpet, Trombone – Mic Gillette
- Viola – Marian Kent, Peter Bertolino
- Violin – Ben Picone*, Martin Sauser, Oscar Pereira
- Written-By, Backing Vocals – Alicia Bridges, Susan Hutcheson
BUYER PAYS FOR SHIPPING
$5.00 for one to ten Lp or 12" records shipped via USPS MEDIA MAIL WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION.
$ 4.00 for any amount of CDs or 7's.
$17.00 for one 12" record via USPS first class international.
$12.00 for 1 7" record via USPS first class international.
EUROPE, JAPAN, SOUTH AMERICA, AUSTRALIA
$26.00 for one 12" record shipped USPS first class international.
$15.00 for one 7" record Shipped USPS first class international.