Blood And Thunder
Vocals [Additional] – Neil Fallon
|2||I Am Ahab||2:46|
Cello – Phil PetersonLyrics By [Additional] – Scott KellyVocals [Additional] – Scott Kelly
Organ – Matt Bayles
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Relapse Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Relapse Records, Inc.
- Published By – Release Relapse Music
- Designed At – Workhardened
- Recorded At – Robert Lang Studios
- Mixed At – Robert Lang Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Litho
- Mixed At – Studio Litho
- Recorded At – Ek Studios
- Mixed At – Ek Studios
- Mastered At – West West Side Music
- Pressed By – Optical Experts Manufacturing – 1536601
Comes wth Relapse Records merchandise sheet
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 81676 66222 7
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 12/13/2011 10:18:52.AM 6622 1536601 01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI LN07
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI J103
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 05/28/2013 04:28:07.PM #103963 6622 1536601 01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI LN08
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI JI10
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 02/05/2012 04:53:16.AM #65080 6622 1536601 01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI LN08
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI JI03
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): 02/05/2012 04:53:16.AM #65080 6622 1536601 01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI LN08
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI JI19
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): 05/28/2013 04:28:07.PM #103963 6622 1536601 01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI LN08
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI HD01
We specialize in good music from every genre.
Check us out on instagram: zionsgaterecords
A quick note about sleeve grading: We sometimes grade a Mint Sleeve as Near Mint . A true mint grade is basically impossible in my opinion...especially once something is shipped. So our near mint is the grade for most new copies of LP's, etc.
Regarding seam splits: We advice that you always request that your sealed record be opened, and shipped with the disc outside the sleeve. We do not take responsibility for seam splits.
A quick note regarding jewel cases for CDs and cassettes, as quoted directly from Discogs:
"Standard Jewel Cases: Standard Jewel Cases are not graded as they are replaceable."
This means that in the case that you receive an item with a cracked case, it is not seen as reflective of the actual sleeve grading for the item. Sleeve grading refers strictly to the art sleeve for the CD, and j-card for the cassette.
How to use discogs:
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call the shop if needed 206-568-5446.
We also sell items on eBay, thought discogs has the larger stock.
Please visit our record store when in the Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING which is emailed to your account connected to paypal.
International shipping is determined by weight. Discogs will automatically send a shipping invoice when you checkout. If there is any issues with the rate, we will contact you.
Thanks for your support!
Recommended from this seller
$14.99 + $4.99 shipping
Media: Mint (M) The disc is in perfect condition. No scuffs or scratches, possibly still sealed.
Sleeve: Mint (M)What does this condition mean?
SEALED - new copy