Horslips – Aliens
|A1||Before The Storm||0:40|
|A2||The Wrath Of The Rain||2:55|
|A3||Speed The Plough||3:30|
|A4||Sure The Boy Was Green||4:35|
|B1||New York Wakes||4:02|
|B5||A Lifetime To Pay||4:08|
- Record Company – DJM Records And Tapes
- Artwork [Art] – Geoff Halpin
- Bass, Vocals – Barry Devlin
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Charles O'Connor
- Drums, Percussion – Eamon Carr
- Engineer – Alan O'Duffy
- Fiddle, Mandolin, Vocals – Charles O'Connor
- Guitar, Vocals – John Fean*
- Keyboards, Flute – Jim Lockhart
- Photography By – Ian Finlay (2)
- Producer, Engineer – Alan O'Duffy
- Producer, Written-By – Horslips
FOR OUR JAZZ MUSIC CATALOGUE CLICK HERE
ALL OUR RECORDS DO FOLLOW THESE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE SHIPMENT:
- EACH RECORDS IS CLEAN WITH A PROFESSIONAL ULTRASONIC MACHINE AND CAREFULLY TESTED.
- RECORDS ARE SENT IN NEW CARDBOARD MAILERS AND ARE WRAPPED WITH BUBBLE WRAP.
- EACH VINYL IS OUT OF THE SLEEVE IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE RINGWEAR AND SEAMSPLIT.
- UNSEALED RECORDS ARE VISUALLY INSPECTED AND TEST PLAYED ACCORDING TO OUR AUDIO QUALITY PARAMETERS AND AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO DISCOGS TERMS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY FACTORY DEFECT ON SEALED RECORDS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY DAMAGE SHIPPING, BECAUSE ALL OUR PARCELES ARE CAREFULLY AND SAFELY PACKED
IMPORTANT: WE SHIP JUST WITH EXPRESS SERVICE (SDA, UPS, FedEx).
Spese a carico dell'acquirente
SPEDIZIONE ITALIA (Corriere Espresso SDA)
A partire da €9
Shipping cost charged to the buyer
UE SHIPPING (FedEx/UPS)
Starting from €16 (it depend on country)
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (FedEx)
Starting from €21 (it depend on country)
Monday 15.00 - 19.30
Tuesday - Saturday 11.00 -19.30
+ €26.00 shipping
(about $36.96 total)
Media: Near Mint (NM or M-) A nearly perfect record. The record should show no obvious signs of wear.
Sleeve: Very Good Plus (VG+)What does this condition mean?
Vinyl in great condition, almost perfect besides few irrelevant clicks on the mute grooves. Sleeve has a moderate shelf wear, ring wear, creases along the spine, little worn edges and corners. Vinile eccellente, condizioni di copertina abbastanza buone.