|1-1||–Outsiders*||Keep On Trying||2:58|
|1-2||–Tee Set*||Don't You Leave||3:14|
|1-3||–Golden Earring||Don't Run Too Far||2:17|
|1-4||–Motions*||Why Don't You Take It||2:31|
|1-5||–HET (2)||Alleen Op Het Kerkhof||3:22|
|1-7||–The Haigs||From Now On||2:22|
|1-8||–ZZ & Maskers*||Dracula||3:27|
|1-9||–The Jay-Jays*||Bald Headed Woman||2:35|
|1-10||–Boudewijn De Groot||Onder Ons||2:11|
|1-11||–Johnny Kendall & The Heralds||St. James Infirmary||4:01|
|1-12||–Les Baroques||I Know||2:30|
|1-13||–The Hunters (3)||The Russian Spy And I||2:40|
|1-14||–Ro-D-Ys||Take Her Home||2:34|
|1-16||–Hu & The Hilltops||Cry Me A River||2:52|
|1-17||–Johnny & His Cellar Rockers*||Close Your Eyes||2:12|
|1-18||–The Incrowd (3)||I'll Be Free||2:30|
|1-19||–The Phantoms (3)||I'll Go Crazy||2:07|
|1-20||–Tielman Brothers||Little Bird||2:51|
|2-2||–Brainbox (3)||Dark Rose||5:20|
|2-4||–Sandy Coast||I See Your Face Again||1:57|
|2-5||–HET (2)||Kejje Nagaan||3:33|
|2-6||–Golden Earring||Together We Live, Together We Love||3:06|
|2-7||–Wally Tax||I Sat And Thought And Wondered Why||2:57|
|2-8||–Boudewijn De Groot||Waterdrager||3:15|
|2-10||–Oudsiders*||Monkey On Your Back||3:42|
|2-11||–Groep 1850*||Mother Nohead||3:28|
|2-12||–Zen (8)||You Better Start Running Away From Me||3:02|
|2-13||–The Jets (4)||Pied Piper||2:31|
|2-14||–Cats*||Times Where When||3:04|
|2-15||–The Shoes||Don't You Cry For A Girl||3:16|
|2-16||–Boots (9)||In The Beginning||3:40|
|2-17||–Cuby + Blizzards||Window Of My Eyes||3:27|
|2-18||–The Rob Hoeke Rhythm & Blues Group||Drinking On My Bed||3:23|
|2-19||–Buffoons*||Tomorrow Is Another Day||2:40|
|2-20||–Frans Krassenburg||Golden Earrings||2:01|
|3-1||–Shocking Blue||Mighty Joe||3:09|
|3-2||–Earth & Fire*||Seasons||4:09|
|3-3||–George Baker Selection||Little Green Bag||4:03|
|3-4||–Cuby + Blizzards||Another Day, Another Road||1:51|
|3-5||–After Tea||We Will Be There After Tea||2:58|
|3-6||–Rudy Bennet*||How Can We Hang On To A Dream||2:35|
|3-7||–Ginger Ale (2)||The Flood||3:36|
|3-8||–Unit Gloria||The Last Seven Days||4:24|
|3-9||–Swinging Soul Machine||Stop The Machine||2:37|
|3-10||–The Free (2)||Keep In Touch||3:47|
|3-11||–Dragon Fly*||Celestial Dreams||4:10|
|3-13||–Roek Williams||Get Yourself A Ticket||3:53|
|3-14||–Bintangs||Ridin' On The L&N||2:39|
|3-16||–Blues Dimension||Get Ready||2:12|
|3-17||–The Tower||In Your Life||4:44|
|3-18||–Big Wheel||If I Stay Too Long||3:41|
|3-19||–Short '66||Mary Is My Sweetheart Again||3:52|
|3-20||–René And His Alligators||In The Mood||2:56|
- Artwork – Double Digital Design
(P)(C) 1999 PolyGram TV , a division of Polygram Nederland B.V.
Artwork by Double Digital Design Almere.
Artwork by Double Digital Design Almere.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 731454704922
- Barcode (Text): 7 31454 70492 2
- Other (Cat# CD1): 547 050-2
- Other (Cat# CD2): 547 051-2
- Other (Cat# CD3): 547 052-2
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): DOCdata Benelux PLGT 547.050-2/1
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): DOCdata Benelux PLGT 547.051-2/2
- Matrix / Runout (CD3): DOCdata Benelux PLGT 547.052-2/3
- Mastering SID Code (CD1, CD2, CD3): IFPI LJ81
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 3613
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 3611
- Mould SID Code (CD3): ifpi 3610
- Rights Society: BIEM / MCPS
- The [EUJ] or [TBJ] codes at the beginning of the comment line identifies the seller in our selling collective owning the item.
Shipments have a longer delivery period than usual due to the current pandemic. A large number of airline flights are cancelled.
Our mailservice currently doesn't ship to many NON - EU countries because of delays. This also because we are low on personnel staff during the summer.
Below you find our payment and shipping terms. Please read this carefully. Ordering from us means that you are aware of our seller's terms.
- We ship to the PayPal address for PayPal payments and to the discogs address for IBAN payments. Please make sure these are similar. Later this year Discogs plans not to allow any differences anymore (after they did a deeper Paypal integration).
- We accept bank-transfer and Paypal.
--> For bank transfer Discogs does not give all info needed to make a bank payment. After ordering an IBAN/BIC number is given to you, but no name of the account holder. Please fill in the next name: P. van Dam. And when needed from specific countries address: Street: Postbus 260, zipcode: 3760AG City: Soest, Country: The Netherlands.
--> Nederlandse kopers graag overmaken op het bij de order verstrekte IBAN nummer op naam van P. van Dam. Graag daarbij ordernummer vermelden.
--> We do not charge any paypal fees. If you want to pay by credit-card please open a Paypal account registering your creditcard and after that pay by Paypal. That's the safest way for you.
- Discogs cancels all orders as "Non Paying Buyer" if we have not received payment within 14 days after sending an invoice. Please do not place an order if you do not intend to pay.
- Sometimes when our staff has many parcels to make we set a minimum order value of 7 euros. So in that case please pick a second item now or in the future from our 200.000 item stock when you don't reach that amount yet. Please notice that extra items don't cost much extra postage. If we save on postage materials, initial paypal fees and cost of packagng staff we can keep our prices low.
Please notice: There is some shipping delay as we collect paid orders twice each week. Some paid items need to be forwarded first from different Dutch storages to our central packaging centre.
Orders paid before sunday-afternoon 22:00 CET will be shipped first part of the week.
Orders paid before wednesday-morning 10:00 CET will be shipped thursday or friday.
This means that you can have a maximum shipping delay of 4 working days.
Items with comments starting with [XRJ] or [XPJ] are eXternal stocks exclusively available for us which need to be shipped to us first. Normally they ship together with our own stocks, when there is a delay in delivery of these goods to us they will be shipped 2 or 3 working days later.
- We use the automatic invoicing system so you can see postage expenses before you finalize your order. Shipping costs are relatively low when you order multiple items. Just try it by adding the items to your cart and click on the cart icon in the upper right corner. You then will go to your shopping cart and see the list with the items and next to it the shipping expenses. By default the shipping costs is on "standard airmail" for orders below € 30.
- Orders above € 30 are ONLY shipped by the shipping option "registered" or "international signed for". Shipping by "standard airmail" is always on your own risk.
- We ship to the PayPal address for PayPal payments and to the discogs address for IBAN payments.
- We don't sell very expensive items to new sellers who don't have any positive verifyable feedbacks yet. We had a few bad experiences with paypal claims.
- If you have any special shipping requests, please let us know upon paying for your order. We ship the package how we think it should be shipped.
- We only collect our orders after receiving payment. After payment you can not change your order anymore.
- With a stock of almost 200.000 items in stock it sometimes happens that an item is not in stock. In general all orders with missing items will be refunded and the order will be shipped as is. If you would like us to handle your order in a different manor, you must contact us on the order page upon paying for your order.
- For CD orders you can get a refund / discount on the postage expenses if we can remove the jewel-cases. The discount is 30-40% depending on the amount and destination. Please send us a message if you prefer shipping without jewel cases and we will lower the shipping costs or do a refund if you have already paid the automatic invoice.
- We ship our parcels within the Netherlands via Fietskoeriers (or their partner DHL). In the big cities the postman delivers the parcels by bike and on the countryside parcels are delivered by cars that use bio gas.
- Shipping rates also include handling costs and cost for shipping materials, so it might be a bit more expensive than the actual postal rates.
- We do a visual grading of our CDs and vinyls, not an audibility test. This generally is enough, but sometimes a vinyl is noisy or a CD skips without seeing it. Please contact us for that and we will settle the problem. In case you disagree with the grading your case will be discussed in our team. Sending a pictures will speed up this procedure. We usually solve this matter making a partial or full refund according to the actual grading. If you wish to return the item we always make a full refund but we don't cover any return costs.
- For grading we have used the discogs marketplace grading: http://www.discogs.com/help/mp-grading.html
- We always replace a worn of damaged jewel case with a new jewel case, unless there is a label number sticker on the jewel case or the original jewel case is still in like new condition.
- In the comments you sometimes find the following abbreviations or texts:
SOBC = sticker on backside cover
SOC = sticker on cover
SOL = sticker on label
TOC = Tear on cover (most of the time due to bad pricesticker removals)
TOL = Tear on Label
WOBC = writing on backside cover
WOC = writing on cover
WOL = writing on label
Clean vinyl = There might be light surface scratches on the vinyl, that do not affect play.
Clean, glossy vinyl = There might be light surface scratches on the vinyl, that do not affect play.
Clean scratchless vinyl = No scratches, but vinyl might show some hairlines.
Glossy, scratchless vinyl = Perfect all the way, otherwise it wouldn't be Glossy and Scratchless Spotless vinyl - only used for MINT or NM (M-) wax, (probably) unplayed.
- We only communicate on the discogs order page or via discogs message but NOT via e-mail.
- Finally, although our team is doing their very best, we are all humans and mistakes happen sometimes. Please see our 30000+ feedbacks that we are a serious seller and always provide customer support. So in case there is something wrong with the order please contact us by sending us a message on the order page and we will settle this in a satisfactory way for you.