(Ghost) Riders In The Sky
Written-By – S. Jones*
Written-By – June Carter Cash
Written-By – Claude Grey*, Paul Buskirk, Walter Breeland
|4||Don't Take Your Guns To Town||4:42|
|5||Funny How Time Slips Away||3:59|
|6||Flesh And Blood||2:42|
Written-By – Jude Johnstone
Written-By – J. Cash*
|11||Me And Paul||3:11|
I Still Miss Someone
Written-By – Roy Cash, Jr.*
Always On My Mind
Written-By – J. Christopher*, M. James*, W.C. Thompson*
|14||Folsom Prison Blues||3:40|
|15||On The Road Again||1:31|
- Licensed To – Warner Music International
- Produced For – VH1 Storytellers
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – American Recordings, LLC
- Copyright (c) – American Recordings, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Viacom International Inc.
- Published By – Edwin H. Morris & Co., Inc.
- Published By – Song Of Cash, Inc.
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – Glad Music Co.
- Published By – Chappell & Co.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs LLC
- Published By – Tree Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Mad Jack Music
- Published By – Sajak Music
- Published By – Longitude Music Co.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – House Of Cash, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Cinram GmbH
- Mixed At – Bill Schnee Studios
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Art Direction [For Storytellers] – Wayne Wilkins (2)
- Art Direction, Design – David Coleman (5)
- Coordinator [Audio Coordinator For Storytellers] – Sean Kelly (18)
- Engineer [Asst.] – Koji Egawa
- Executive-Producer [For Storytellers] – Bill Flanagan (2)
- Executive-Producer [Music Executive For Storytellers] – Wayne Isaak
- Film Director [Director For Storytellers] – Michael Simon*
- Management [Business Affairs For Storytellers] – Sabrina Silverberg (2)
- Management [Business Development For Storytellers] – Ed Paparo
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Al Schmitt
- Mixed By [Audio Mixer For Storytellers] – Randy Ezratty
- Mixed By [House Mixer For Storytellers] – Paul Cohen (10)
- Photography – Mark Bryan-Brown
- Producer [For Storytellers] – Sean Murphy
- Producer, Mixed By – Rick Rubin
- Supervised By [Project Supervisor] – Bruce Gillmer
- Written-By – John R. Cash* (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 12, 14), W. Nelson* (tracks: 5, 7, 9, 11, 15)
Mixed at Schnee Studios, LA, CA.
Mastered at Precision Mastering, LA, CA.
Still images: courtesy of VH1.
℗ © 1998 American Recordings, LLC., under exclusive licence to Warner Music International for the world outside the U.S.A. and Canada.
Made in the E.U.
© 1998 Viacom International Inc.
Track 1 published by Edwin H. Morris & Co., Inc. (ASCAP)
Track 2, 6, 10 published by Song of Cash Inc., admin. by Bug Music (ASCAP)
Track 3 published by Glad Music Co. (ASCAP)
Track 4 published by Chappel & Co. (ASCAP)
Track 5, 7, 9 published by Sony/ATV Songs LLC D/B/A Tree Publishing Co. (BMI)
Track 8 published by Mad Jack Music/Sajak Music (BMI) admin. by Bug Music
Track 11, 15 published by Longitude Music Co. (BMI)
Track 12 published by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP) / Warner Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI)
Track 13 published by Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc. (ASCAP)
Track 14 published by House of Cash Music In. (BMI) admin. by Bug Music
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 051011 281228
- Barcode (Scanned): 5051011281228
- Label Code: LC 04281
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): [W logo] CD 5051011281228 V01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 05P3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [W logo] CD 5051011281228 V01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 05N4
Returned packages which are unclaimed are refunded ex the shipping costs or resend with extra shipping costs added.
Recommended from this seller
Media: Near Mint (NM or M-) A nearly perfect disc. It should show no obvious signs of wear.
Sleeve: Near Mint (NM or M-)What does this condition mean?