|A1||Are You Hung Up||1:23|
|A2||Who Needs The Peace Corps||2:34|
|A4||Mom & Dad||2:16|
|A5||Bow Tie Daddy||1:22|
|A6||Harry, You're A Beast||1:22|
|A7||What's The Ugliest Part Of Your Body?||1:03|
|B1||Nasal Retentive Caliope Music||2:00|
|B2||Let's Make The Water Turn Black||1:54|
|B3||The Idiot Bastard Son||3:27|
|B4||Lonely Little Girl||1:10|
|B5||Take Your Clothes Off When You Dance||1:33|
|B6||What's The Ugliest Part Of Your Body? (Reprise)||1:03|
|B8||The Chrome Plated Megaphone Of Destiny||6:30|
- Arranged By, Composed By, Conductor – Frank Zappa
- Artwork [Plaster Figures And All Other Artwork] – Cal Schenkel
- Bass, Vocals, Other [Asthma] – Roy Estrada
- Drums, Trumpet, Vocals, Other [Indian Of The Group] – Jimmy Carl Black
- Drums, Vocals, Other [Yak & Black Lace Underwear] – Billy Mundi
- Executive-Producer – Tom Wilson (2)
- Guitar, Piano, Vocals, Edited By, Other [Weirdness] – Frank Zappa
- Other [Cheerful Interruptions] – Dick Kunc
- Other [Has Graciously Consented To Speak To You In Several Critical Area] – Eric Clapton
- Other [Retired] – Don Preston
- Other [Wants You To Turn Your Radio Around] – Spider
- Photography By – Jerrold Schatzberg*
- Piano, Woodwind, Other [Wholesome] – Ian Underwood
- Producer – Frank Zappa
- Saxophone, Other [Weirdness & Teen Appeal] – Euclid James Motorhead Sherwood*
- Sounds [Snorks] – Dick Barber
- Voice [Creepy Whispering] – Gary Kellgren
- Voice [Telephone] – Suzy Creamcheese
- Woodwind, Voice [Mumbled Weirdness] – Bunk Gardner
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): SMV-1115A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): SMV-1115B
• Items will be shipped within 1-3 working days.
• We will use thick cardboard mailing boxes with stiffeners to ensure your records are well protected.
• All items are sent from Kanagawa, Japan.
• International shipping options:
DHL Express / ePacket (tracked) / Airmail (untracked)
PLEASE INCLUDE A CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER IF SHIPPING WITH DHL.
PLEASE DO NOT CHOOSE AIRMAIL IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH YOUR RECORD BEING SENT WITHOUT A TRACKING NUMBER.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES.
• Shipping within Japan
¥900 for 1-20 LPs with Sagawa-yubin (with tracking).
¥1300 for 21-40 LPs
¥1600 for 41-50 LPs
+++DELAYS AND RETURNS+++
•While problems are very rare the postal system is not perfect. If your record doesn’t arrive in the designated time frame, don’t panic. It’s almost
certainly just been held up en-route. Please feel free to contact us if you're experiencing problems with your delivery. We’ve particularly experienced long
delivery time to Italy and some South American countries.
•We can accept returns for items within 2 weeks of delivery for a full refund providing the record is in the condition that it was sent. Return shipping will be the
responsibility of the buyer.
•In case there is a clear defect that was not described in the condition description we will pay return shipping.
•Either way please contact us to inform us the reason for the return.
+++TAXES AND IMPORT DUTIES+++
•All international buyers should be aware that there is a chance of import duties being applied upon arrival. This is the buyers responsibility so please check
your country’s policy regarding these charges.
+ ¥3,400 shipping
(about $214.85 total)
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Very Good Plus (VG+)What does this condition mean?
Japan pressing, no obi. Vinyl has some light marks but is clean and plays fine (VG+) Sleeve has a little red pen inside cover, underlining some of the track titles, otherwise is in nice shape (VG+). Please ask for photos.