- Recorded At – Carnegie Hall
- Recorded By – Record Plant Mobile Studio
- Recorded At – Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Mastered At – Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Published By – Pronto Music, Inc.
- Published By – East/Memphis Music
- Published By – Gershwin Publishing
- Published By – New Dawn (3)
- Published By – Hubtones Music
- Published By – Char-Liz Music, Inc.
- Published By – Utom Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Creed Taylor, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Creed Taylor, Inc.
- Arranged By – David Matthews* (tracks: A1)
- Baritone Saxophone – Ronnie Cuber
- Bass – Wayne Dockery, Wilbur Bascomb, Jr.*, Will Lee
- Design – Sibbie Chalawick*
- Drums – Andy Newmark, Marvin Chappell, Steve Gadd
- Engineer [Recording] – Dave Hewitt* (tracks: A2 to B2), John Venable (tracks: A2 to B2), Rudy Van Gelder (tracks: A1)
- Flute – Hubert Laws
- Guitar – Eric Gale, George Benson, Phil Upchurch
- Keyboards – Cliff Carter*, Don Grolnick, Ronnie Foster
- Mastered By – Rudy Van Gelder
- Percussion – Johnny Griggs, Ray Armando, Sue Evans
- Photography By [Cover] – Pete Turner (4)
- Photography By [Liner] – Bruce Talamon
- Producer – Creed Taylor
- Tenor Saxophone – Frank Vicari
- Trombone – Fred Wesley
- Trumpet – Randy Brecker
- Vocals – George Benson
Terre Haute Pressing with variant labels: "SIDE1" upper left as on this copy, but no duplicate © warning.
Track A1 recorded at Van Gelder Studios
A2 - B2 recorded at Carnegie Hall by Record Plant
A1 - Published by Pronto Music, Inc./East Memphis Music BMI
A2 - Gershwin Publishing/New Dawn ASCAP
A3 - Hubtones Music BMI
B1, B2 - Char-Liz Music, Inc. BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch): RVG-87750A-1A 1T CTH
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch): RVG 87750B-1B 1T
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
FOR OUR JAZZ MUSIC CATALOGUE CLICK HERE
ALL OUR RECORDS DO FOLLOW THESE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE SHIPMENT:
- EACH RECORDS IS CLEAN WITH A PROFESSIONAL ULTRASONIC MACHINE AND CAREFULLY TESTED.
- RECORDS ARE SENT IN NEW CARDBOARD MAILERS AND ARE WRAPPED WITH BUBBLE WRAP.
- EACH VINYL IS OUT OF THE SLEEVE IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE RINGWEAR AND SEAMSPLIT.
- UNSEALED RECORDS ARE VISUALLY INSPECTED AND TEST PLAYED ACCORDING TO OUR AUDIO QUALITY PARAMETERS AND AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO DISCOGS TERMS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY FACTORY DEFECT ON SEALED RECORDS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY DAMAGE SHIPPING, BECAUSE ALL OUR PARCELES ARE CAREFULLY AND SAFELY PACKED
IMPORTANT: WE SHIP JUST WITH EXPRESS SERVICE (SDA, UPS, FedEx).
Spese a carico dell'acquirente
SPEDIZIONE ITALIA (Corriere Espresso SDA)
A partire da €9
Shipping cost charged to the buyer
UE SHIPPING (FedEx/UPS)
Starting from €16 (it depend on country)
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (FedEx)
Starting from €21 (it depend on country)
Monday 15.00 - 19.30
Tuesday - Saturday 11.00 -19.30
Recommended from this seller
+ €26.00 shipping
(about $34.74 total)
Media: Very Good (VG) Noticeable groove wear and light scratches. Surface noise will not overpower the music.
Sleeve: Good Plus (G+)What does this condition mean?
The vinyl has some hairlines both sides. The Sleeve has worn edges and shelfwear, in front of cover there are writtens. Il vinile ha dei segni superficiali e dei click in entrambi i lati, specialmente sulla seconda facciata. La copertina ha i bordi rovinati dall'usura da scaffale.