Tenor Saxophone – Andrew HunterTrombone – Chief Inspector Sylvester GeorgeTrumpet – Lou Adams
|A3||Over The Wire||3:28|
Get Down Tonight
Tenor Saxophone – Andrew HunterTrombone – Chief Inspector Sylvester GeorgeTrumpet – Lou AdamsWritten-By – Harry Wayne Casey & Richard Finch
|B4||Dust And A Shadow||4:35|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Point Music Ltd.
- Distributed By – MCA Records Canada
- Produced For – The Burgess Worldco
- Recorded At – Compass Point Studios
- Published By – Point Music Ltd.
- Manufactured For – Island Records Of Canada Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Island Records Of Canada Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Cinram
- Pressed By – Cinram
- A&R – Joel Webber
- Backing Vocals – Sarah Partridge, Wendy Partridge
- Bass – Doug Wimbish (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B1, B3)
- Design, Art Direction – Stylorouge
- Drum Programming [Linn 9000] – Rick Kenton*
- Drums, Percussion, Drum Programming [Linn 9000] – Martyn Barker
- Engineer – Stuart Bruce
- Engineer [Assistant] – Alex Dee (5)
- Guitar – Mike Cozzi*
- Management – Hugo Burnham
- Photography By – Simon Fowler (2)
- Producer – Richard James Burgess, Richard James Burgess
- Programmed By [Additional] – Mike Nielsen, Richard Burgess*
- Voice, Keyboards – Barry Andrews
- Written-By – Shriekback (tracks: A1 to B2, B4)
Catalogue number on labels: ISL 1190
On cover: Manufactured by Cinram for Island Records Of Canada Ltd.
On labels: Manufactured by Island Records Of Canada Ltd.
℗ 1988 Island Records Inc.
© 1988 Island Records Inc.
© 1988 Point Music Ltd. Administered in the U.S. and Canada by Island Music Inc. (BMI)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Price Code: G
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout ): ISL-1190-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout (CR [Cinram] is encircled and stamped)): ISL-1190-B CR
FOR OUR JAZZ MUSIC CATALOGUE CLICK HERE
ALL OUR RECORDS DO FOLLOW THESE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE SHIPMENT:
- EACH RECORDS IS CLEAN WITH A PROFESSIONAL ULTRASONIC MACHINE AND CAREFULLY TESTED.
- RECORDS ARE SENT IN NEW CARDBOARD MAILERS AND ARE WRAPPED WITH BUBBLE WRAP.
- EACH VINYL IS OUT OF THE SLEEVE IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE RINGWEAR AND SEAMSPLIT.
- UNSEALED RECORDS ARE VISUALLY INSPECTED AND TEST PLAYED ACCORDING TO OUR AUDIO QUALITY PARAMETERS AND AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO DISCOGS TERMS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY FACTORY DEFECT ON SEALED RECORDS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY DAMAGE SHIPPING, BECAUSE ALL OUR PARCELES ARE CAREFULLY AND SAFELY PACKED
IMPORTANT: WE SHIP JUST WITH EXPRESS SERVICE (SDA, UPS, FedEx).
Spese a carico dell'acquirente
SPEDIZIONE ITALIA (Corriere Espresso SDA)
A partire da €9
Shipping cost charged to the buyer
UE SHIPPING (FedEx/UPS)
Starting from €16 (it depend on country)
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (FedEx)
Starting from €21 (it depend on country)
Monday 15.00 - 19.30
Tuesday - Saturday 11.00 -19.30
Recommended from this seller
+ €26.00 shipping
(about $35.87 total)
Media: Near Mint (NM or M-) A nearly perfect record. The record should show no obvious signs of wear.
Sleeve: Very Good Plus (VG+)What does this condition mean?
Vinyl without hairlines, great audio quality without background noises. Sleeve has worn edges and shelfwear,soft ringwear on front of sleeve. Il vinile si presenta privo di segni superficiali, ottimo l'ascolto privo di rumori di sottofondo. La copertina ha bordi rovinati ed usura da scaffale,angoli e leggera usura ad anello.