|A1||All That She Wants (Extended Single / Dub)||7:56|
|A2||All That She Wants (Banghra Version)||4:15|
|B1||All That She Wants (12" Version)||6:46|
|B2||All That She Wants (Single Version)||3:31|
- Manufactured By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – SweMix Studios
- Mixed At – SweMix Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mega Records
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Record Company – Bertelsmann Music Group
- Published By – Megasong Publishing APS
- Manufactured By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
Recorded and Mixed at Swemix Studio, Stockholm.
From their forthcoming debut Arista album.
Originally released by Mega Records, Denmark.
Published by Megasong Publishing ApS, Denmark.
℗ 1992, 1993 Mega Records, Denmark.
© 1993 Arista Records, Inc.
Some editions released for promotion with Golden Promo Stamp on back Barcode.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Pressing Plant ID (Etched in runout areas): SP
- Barcode: 07822-12616-1
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): 07822-12616-1-SA
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): 07822-12616-1-SB
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): SS [initials] 07822-12616-1-SA-SP1-DMM SP1-1
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): SS [initials] 07822-12616-1-SB-SP1-DMM SP1-1
Updated 12/31/2021: And We're back for year #3, soon to be #4 on Discogs! Please be patient as we have to update each Record as our Database file was corrupt. Now we get to play catch up for the next few weeks, but we are online again!!
To see what we do with our Vinyl in poor to dead condition, check out our Etsy store - www.etsy.com/shop/RecordedMemories
Vinylmation (Information about our vinyl)
1) We factor the Discogs 8% commission, Material Cost, & Labor into our prices, and charge the exact USPS Media Mail Price of $3.19. No hidden fees!
2) ALL of our records will be cleaned, graded, & checked again, prior to packaging. Our Grading scale is below.
3) ALL of our records will be sent in proper record mailers with cardboard Stiffeners & a FRA-GEE-LAY (Fragile) sticker. *Note - FRA-GEE-LAY is not Italian*
4) ALL of our records come with a Tracking# as well as a Category# from our Library style Ol' School Card Catalog. Yep, we're old. Whatever.
5) MOST of our records will have an option to "Make An Offer" - we will accept them if they are in the same ballpark. We simply have too many, and not enough storage. We have "High Hopes" to get them "Outta Here" like Michael Jack Schmidt #500. (In my best Harry Kalas voice - 4/18/1987)
** Being Judgemental (AKA how we Grade our Vinyl) **
We use a combination of the Discogs method, along with our own. The majority of our customers are active in the Audio Industry and some are collectors. This means while a Jacket/Sleeve is important to include, we will only call out serious issues on the Jacket, as the Vinyl is our main focus. If you are "Jacket" shopping only, we are most likely not the store to go to. Since 90% of our collection came from a DJ who was also a collector, there is a good chance BPM on Label/Jacket, Cue Points on labels, and even some DJ notes or an autograph will be present. "This is how we do it" (below):
Poor = Doesn't make it to Discogs - They go here instead > www.etsy.com/shop/RecordedMemories
Fair = Doesn't make it to Discogs - They go here instead also > www.etsy.com/shop/RecordedMemories
Good = We only add these to Discogs if they are highly sought after LPs/Songs, or none are present from USA Sellers
Good+ = Scratches, Warps or large surface marks will most likely be present. The record will still play music with Surface Noise audible
VG = Light Scratches & small surface marks will most likely be present. The record will play with little to no surface noise
VG+ = BPM on the label with some hairlines present. The record will play with no surface noise and will look great
NM = Exactly how it sounds "Near or Non-mint". A BPM-WOL may be the only noticeable issue and will look brilliant, and sound even better
M = Just like a Coin - Untouched or Never played. No WOL, most likely never played, and we won't drop our needles on it to test it either.
1) Scratch = A line found on the Grooves or Wax that you can clearly see and feel with your fingertip
2) Light Scratch = Similar to Scratch but can't feel with your fingertip
3) Hairline = A visual line found on the Grooves or Wax that can only be seen by tilting the record at a 30-degree angle or under a light.
4) Surface Mark = Small needle mark, brushing from records that are typically not placed in an inner-sleeve, lift-marks from the original press, tiny dings
5) Surface Noise = Cracks, Pops, Hissss, etc. Be sure to check your Needles/cartridges as well - Ortofon has a wide selection of styles. (We heart Ortofon)
6) BPM = If you don't know this, you should take up a new hobby.... Like Immediately...
7) Translucent = Semi-Transparent. A typical black vinyl record that will be a different color when held up to a light
ALL 10's & 12's will be separated from their Jackets & will be sleeved with a Poly (Traditional Method of shipping vinyl)
ALL 5's - 7's will be sleeved with a generic sleeve or the picture sleeve it came with & a poly
**WE WILL SHIP TO YOUR PAYPAL ADDRESS & NAME UNLESS YOU TELL US OTHERWISE**
*** PAYMENT UPDATE - We only accept PayPal, or Cash for local purchases. We have all the digital forms of payment & accept Crypto as well, but I don't think Discogs allows those yet.
(Please let us know if we are doing it wrong - we like to learn stuff all the time, like Mr. Mom)
Positive Feedback = High Five!
Negative Feedback = We make it right, and still High Five! (Please contact [email protected] (Grandes For You) if we still didn't make it right)
Fun with Postage & $hipping
** 2021 - USPS Media Mail is $3.19 up to 1LB **
USPS Media Mail - $3.19 flat rate domestic USA (per/1 pound)
USPS Priority Mail - Varies per location
USPS 1st class International - From $14.25 & up (depending on location)
Comfy fit Mailers (per mailer) with Stiffeners:
Big Guys = up to 3 records (Gatefolds & Specialties not so much)
Little Guys = up to 4 records (most we sent so far was 3, so not sure how 4 will go)
ALL of our listed products are set to Media Mail by default. Let us know if you prefer a different method and we will update the Shipping.
Insurance can be added to any purchase if you would like but, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGED PACKAGES ONCE IT LEAVES HERE. We take pictures of every package before it's sent and backup our data daily to protect both you and me.
15 Day return Policy and Buyer pays Shipping.
While we are always having fun here, as you can see from these very important seller terms; We are also very thorough and direct. Aside from the Discogs store, which is a solo operation and not affiliated with it, we have one of the longest-running Family Owned & Operated Event companies on the Eastern Seaboard (1969 & counting). Customer Satisfaction is our Fortnite, I mean Forte. (This is what happens when they let me create Seller Terms and important stuff rather than our lawyers).
We take pride in everything that we do, and we will do our very best to ensure the most awesomest experience for all of our clients, both online & off.
Automatic Cancellation Policy activates if payment is not received within 4 days of purchase.
After the purchase is made, please allow 15 whole minutes for handling, and we mail (because we don't own ships....Yet), on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Thanks in advance, Happy New Year, Stay Safe, and Happy vinyl hunting. I'm Rob Grande Jr, and I approved this message!
Rob Grande Jr
How to pronounce the last name:
"Yeah I think I saw him over there with Grande, He's Rockin' the mic you know" - 6:22 "Jam On It" by Newcleus...
Recommended from this seller
$19.93 + $3.19 shipping
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Very Good (VG)What does this condition mean?
Clean Labels, a few hairlines. Jacket has some light ringwear.