|A1||–Putrescence||I Am Your Flesh|
|A2||–Putrescence||Irreversible Fatal Cerebral Damage|
|A3||–Putrescence||Faster Blunt Trauma, Kill, Kill!|
Written-By – Mia Wallace (2)
|B2||–Embalming Theatre||Baby In The Fridge|
|B3||–Embalming Theatre||Buried Alive IV: She Ate Her Own Arm|
Face Up To It
Written-By – Heresy
|B5||–Embalming Theatre||Attack Of The Killer Squirrel|
- Artwork [Embalming Theatre Coverartwork, Logo] – Marco Gemmet
- Bass [Eyelids Cut Off Face By Razorblade & Used As A Garnish] – Necromagnon (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Drums [Shattered Ankle From Slipping Overflowing Brown Toilet Water] – Dark Lord Skullbong (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Guitar [A Human Stupm Covered In Ants, Discarded In A Compost Bin] – Grimmgore (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Recorded By – Craig Boychuk (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Dr. Schmittchen (tracks: B2 to B2)
- Vocals [Litter Box Full Of Dried Up Catshit And A Prolapsed Anus] – Soiled Depends (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Written-By – Embalming Theatre (tracks: B2, B3, B5)
Track A4 is a Misfits cover.
Embalming Theatre recorded, mixed & mastered at Schweinesound Studio in Feb 2004.
Track B2 inspired by: "Stockholm May 2002: A young mother killed both babys and put one in the fridge and one in the woods."
Track B3 inspired by: "January 1705/Paris: A reported case of a woman which had been buried alive. They had found her too late. Hungry, she had eaten her arm in the coffin."
Track B5 inspired by: "Manchester 2003: Several people were attacked by a squirrel. The animal bit a kid in the face."
1000 copies pressed.
Catalog# on the vinyl label: GD 04
Catalog# in the sleeve: GD004
© 2006 on the vinyl label.
(C) & (P) goryfied 2005 in the sleeve.
Pressing plant uncredited, identified by the matrix numbers.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 65591O1/A www.gzvinyl.com
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 65591O2/A