Various – Notting Hill
From The Heart
Engineer – Ali Boudris, Mario LuccyEngineer [Assistant Mix] – Tom BenderExecutive-Producer – Diane WarrenGuitar – Ali BoudrisMixed By – Mick GuzauskiProducer – Khris KellowWritten-By – Diane Warren
When You Say Nothing At All
Backing Vocals – Miriam Stockley, Tessa NilesBass – Stephen LipsonDrums – Andy DuncanEngineer, Mixed By – Heff MoraesGuitar – Dominic MillerKeyboards – Peter John VetteseProducer – Stephen LipsonProgrammed By – Stephen LipsonWhistle, Accordion – James McNallyWritten-By – Don Schlitz, Paul Overstreet
Arranged By – Julian KershawBass Guitar – Trevor BarryConductor – Geoffrey AlexanderDrums – Paul ClarvisGuitar – Clem ClempsonOrchestra – London Symphony Orchestra*Piano – Dave HartleyProducer – Trevor JonesRecorded By – Simon RhodesRecorded By [Assisted By], Mixed By [Assisted By] – Paul HicksRecorded By, Mixed By – Gareth CousinsVibraphone – Frank RicottiWritten-By – Charles Aznavour, Herbert Kretzmer
How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
Written-By – Barry Gibb, Robin Gibb
In Our Lifetime
Instruments, Programmed By – TexasProducer – Johnny MacProgrammed By [Additional] – Kenny MacDonaldWritten-By – Johnny McElhone, Sharleen Spiteri
I Do (Cherish You)
Drum Programming – Mark HammondEngineer [Mix] – Bill WhittingtonEngineer [Recording, Assistant] – Greg ParkerEngineer [Recording] – Bill WhittingtonGuitar – Gordon KennedyKeyboards, Bass – Keith ThomasProducer – Keith ThomasWritten-By – Dan Hill, Keith Stegall
Born To Cry
Instruments [Protools] – Jan Kybert*Lyrics By – Jarvis CockerMixed By [Assisted By], Producer [Extra Production, Assisted By] – Paul 'Pdub' Walton*Mixed By, Producer [Extra Production] – Mark 'Spike' Stent*Producer – Simon DawsonWritten-By – Candida Doyle, Jarvis Cocker, Mark Webber, Nick Banks, Richard Hawley, Steve Mackey
Ain't No Sunshine
Arranged By [String] – Wil MaloneBacking Vocals – Lawrence Johnson (2), Priscilla-Mae Jones*Bass – Wayne StobbartGuitar – Mark Jalmes*Piano – Pete WingfieldProducer – Paul Tucker, Tim LawsProgrammed By – Gota YashikiRecorded By, Mixed By – Phil BodgerWritten-By – Bill Withers
You've Got A Way (Notting Hill Remix)
Drums – Paul LeimGuitar – Bill Watson (2)Guitar, Bass – Joe ChemayGuitar, Sitar [Electric] – Dann HuffProducer – Robert John "Mutt" Lange*Programmed By – Olle RomoRemix – Olle RomoSynth – Arthur SteadWritten-By – Robert John "Mutt" Lange*, Shania Twain
|10||–Spencer Davis Group*||
Gimme Some Lovin'
Producer – Chris Blackwell, Jimmy MillerWritten-By – Muff Winwood, Spencer Davis, Steve Winwood
|11||–Trevor Jones||Will And Anna (Score)||3:35|
Notting Hill (Score)
Acoustic Guitar – Craig OgdenConductor – Geoffrey AlexanderCoordinator [Music Coordination For CMMP Studio] – Victoria SealeCopyist [Music Preparation] – Tony StantonElectric Guitar – Clem ClempsonLeader – Janice GrahamOrchestra – The London Symphony OrchestraOrchestrated By – Geoffrey Alexander, Julian Kershaw, Trevor JonesPiano – Dave ArchProducer – Trevor JonesRecorded By [Music, Assistant], Mixed By [Music, Assistant] – Paul HicksRecorded By [Music], Mixed By [Music] – Gareth Cousins, Simon RhodesRecorded By [Synthesizers], Mixed By [Synthesizers] – Gareth CousinsSynthesizer – Trevor Jones
Ain't No Sunshine
Producer – Booker T. JonesWritten-By – Bill Withers
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Inc.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Recorded At – Banana Boat Studios
- Recorded At – Realsongs Studio
- Mixed At – Barking Doctor Recording
- Recorded At – Metropolis Studios
- Recorded At – The Aquarium
- Mixed At – The Aquarium
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mixed At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Shar's House
- Recorded At – Park Lane Studios
- Mixed At – The Mix Suite
- Recorded At – Axis Studios, Sheffield
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – CMMP Studios
- Mixed At – CMMP Studios
- A&R [Soundtrack / A&R Coordination] – Susan Saunders (2)
- Design – The Creative Partnership
- Executive-Producer – Duncan Kenworthy, Eric Fellner, Richard Curtis (2), Tim Bevan
- Management [Senior Vice President, Island Sondtracks] – Jacquie Perryman
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Music Consultant [Album Business Affairs] – Karen Hefler Hope
- Music Consultant [Film Music Business Affairs] – Angela Morrison, Jennifer Rick
- Music Consultant [Film Music Executive] – Dawn Solér
Mixed at Barking Doctor Recording
Track 2: Recorded at Metropolis and The Aquarium
Mixed at The Aquarium
Track 3: Recorded and mixed at Abbey Road Studio, London
Track 5: Recorded at Shar's house and Park Lane, Glasgow
Mixed at the Mix Suite, Olympic Studios
Track 7: Recorded at Axis Studios, Sheffield
Mixed at Olympic Studios, London
Track 8: Recorded and mixed at Olympic Studios
Track 12: Synthesizers recorded and mixed at CMMP Studio
Music recorded and mixed at Abbey Road Studios London
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC
Ⓟ 1999 Island Records, Inc.,
Ⓒ 1999 Island Records, Inc., a Universal Music Company.
Made in the EU
Track 13 is a bonus track since it's not included in the film.
Probably the credits for track 12 are also valid for track 11
Total time: 52:42
Imprinted disc with clear centre
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31454 64282 8
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Label Code: LC 00407
- Price Code: UN 900
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): UNIVERSAL 587122-2/1199 546 428-2
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L927
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): UNIVERSAL 587122-2/1199 546 428-2
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L921
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): UNIVERSAL 587122-7/1199 546 428-2
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi L921
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 3A33
FOR OUR JAZZ MUSIC CATALOGUE CLICK HERE
ALL OUR RECORDS DO FOLLOW THESE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE SHIPMENT:
- EACH RECORDS IS CLEAN WITH A PROFESSIONAL ULTRASONIC MACHINE AND CAREFULLY TESTED.
- RECORDS ARE SENT IN NEW CARDBOARD MAILERS AND ARE WRAPPED WITH BUBBLE WRAP.
- EACH VINYL IS OUT OF THE SLEEVE IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE RINGWEAR AND SEAMSPLIT.
- UNSEALED RECORDS ARE VISUALLY INSPECTED AND TEST PLAYED ACCORDING TO OUR AUDIO QUALITY PARAMETERS AND AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO DISCOGS TERMS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY FACTORY DEFECT ON SEALED RECORDS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY DAMAGE SHIPPING, BECAUSE ALL OUR PARCELES ARE CAREFULLY AND SAFELY PACKED
IMPORTANT: WE SHIP JUST WITH EXPRESS SERVICE (SDA, UPS, FedEx).
Spese a carico dell'acquirente
SPEDIZIONE ITALIA (Corriere Espresso SDA)
A partire da €9
Shipping cost charged to the buyer
UE SHIPPING (FedEx/UPS)
Starting from €16 (it depend on country)
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (FedEx)
Starting from €21 (it depend on country)
Monday 15.00 - 19.30
Tuesday - Saturday 11.00 -19.30
Recommended from this seller
+ €26.00 shipping
(about $35.87 total)
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Near Mint (NM or M-)What does this condition mean?
Item Ships From: Italy
Payment Information: PayPal
Cd has some hairlines that don't affect sound quality. Booklet in perfect condition. Some hairlines on case, original sticker on front half and SIAE sticker on its back. Il Cd presenta alcuni segni superficiali che non pregiudicano la qualità audio. Libretto in perfetto stato. Diversi segni superficiali sulla custodia, adesivi originale anteriormente e SIAE sul retro.