|2||Who Holdz Da Crown?||3:06|
|3||Jack Da Rhythm||3:11|
|6||Hard To Da Core 1||1:21|
|7||Bring Da Ruckus||3:44|
|9||Unload Da Clip||3:28|
|10||Whatcha Looking At?||3:02|
|12||2 Anotha Level||4:10|
|14||Hard To Da Core 2||1:26|
|15||Chug Chug A Lug||2:58|
|16||In Memory Of...||2:19|
- Marketed By – Music For Nations
- Distributed By – Music For Nations
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Trip Squad Productionz
- Copyright (c) – Trip Squad Productionz
- Licensed From – Intercord Record Service
- Published By – Sinista Music
- Published By – Sinista Muzik
- Produced For – Trip Squad Productionz
- Glass Mastered At – Mayking
- Artwork [Additional] – Chris Depinto
- Artwork [Inks For] – Abstract Reality*
- Artwork [Inks] – Dave Guteirezze*
- Backing Vocals – E Roc, Joey (79), Johnny O (9), Trip Squad Bangaz
- Bass – Richie*
- Bass [Additional], Keyboards [Additional] – Steve Evetts
- Booking – X-Entertainment
- Design, Layout – Anthony Ferrara
- Drums – Roland (78)
- Drums [Additional] – Chris Thumann
- Engineer – Steve Evetts
- Guest – Ahsan "Da Golden Child"* (tracks: 12), Billy Milano (tracks: 8, 9), Ins (5) (tracks: 7, 10, 12), K (117) (tracks: 8), Sela (8) (tracks: 1), VZ (4) (tracks: 7, 10, 12)
- Guitar – T*
- Horns – Rufii Tas (tracks: 16)
- Legal [Representation] – Boshadis Tonn
- Management – Billy Milano, Murray L. Richman*, X Entertainment*
- Music By, Lyrics By – A.J.* (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 11, 13 to 16), Steve Evetts (tracks: 6, 12), T* (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 11, 13 to 16)
- Narrator [Hoochie Mama] – Randy Fagin (tracks: 10)
- Narrator [Lords Prayer] – Ydira Suriel (tracks: 5)
- Narrator [Ring Announcer] – Wild Bill (10) (tracks: 2)
- Photography By – Keith Morris (8)
- Producer, Mixed By – A.J.*, Steve Evetts, T*
- Public Relations [Fan Info c/o] – X-Plosive Sound Inc.
- Public Relations [Fan Info] – Rhythm Trip.*
- Saxophone – Nighttrain (3), Schoochie
- Scratches [Cutz] – DJ Rhythm (7)
- Technician [Tech. Support] – Irond Sound Productions, T.J. Hoffmann*
- Vocals – AJ*, T*
- Vocals [Additional Vocals] – Lumi Tubo (tracks: 4, 9, 16)
Made in England.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 020083 807025
- Price Code: M7.862
- Matrix / Runout: .MASTERED BY MAYKING. CDVEST70 .
All records are sent with safe package and registered numbers, we care as much as you do.
We remove every record from the sleeve to avoid damages during shipping, it implies to open plastic film when vinyls are sealed. If you don't want us to do this, tell us.
Parcels can be delivered worldwide, but due to COVID-19 outbreak, it might takes some time
The records ships as soon as we get the paiement
We cannot be held responsible in the event of loss of parcels or damage during transport by the postal services.
For cheapest shipping, visit our website frozen-records.com/
Recommended from this seller
+ €18.00 shipping
(about $27.96 total)
Media: Mint (M) The disc is in perfect condition. No scuffs or scratches, possibly still sealed.
Sleeve: Near Mint (NM or M-)What does this condition mean?