Gonna Get Over You
Written-By – W. Anderson*
|A2||–Jeanette "Lady" Day||Come Let Me Love You||6:18|
Dyin' To Be Dancin
Written-By – R. Telson*
You're The One For Me
Written-By – H. Eaves*, J. Williams*
Written-By – C. Maestro*, W. Phillips*
Give It To Me (If You Don't Mind)
Written-By – G. Vaughn*, J. Phillips*, L. Matthews*
|C1||–Secret Weapon (2)||
Must Be The Music
Written-By – J. Prister*, M. Blackmon*
Searching To Find The One
Written-By – B. Reid*, L. Underwood*, R. Reid*, S. Anderson*
Can You Handle It
Written-By – R. Brown, W. Lester*
Written-By – W. Lester, R. Brown*
|D2||–The Nick Straker Band*||A Little Bit Of Jazz||6:33|
I Wanna Take A Chance On Love
Written-By – R. Rock*, R. Reid*, W. Anderson*
- Manufactured By – Prelude Records
- Distributed By – Prelude Records
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Pressed By – Europadisk
- Published By – Trumar Music
- Published By – Crown Heights Affair Publishing Co.
- Published By – International Rainbow Publications
- Published By – Four Twenty Music
- Published By – Huemar Music
- Published By – Strikers Music
- Published By – Phylmar Music
- Published By – Constang Music
- Published By – Smootee Tunes
- Published By – Unlimited Touch
- Published By – Diamond In The Rough Music
- Published By – Lynton Muir Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Prelude Records
- Copyright (c) – Prelude Records
Dear KISS Listener:
Mastermixes helped make KISS-FM New York's more music leader and your response to them over the past 12 months has been overwhelming.
Everyday, we hear from more and more of you requesting copies for your own record collections. Now, for the first time, we're making them available to you as a way of saying thanks for your support.
KISS-FM and Prelude Records are proud to present a collection of the best mastermixes, produced exclusively for KISS-FM by Shep Pettibone, including some you've never heard before!
You've asked for them and now you've got them in one fantastic package - enjoy!
For the latest in commercial-free mastermixes and much, much more, keep listening to 98.7 KISS-FM -
Nobody gives more music!
The KISS Jocks
A product of Prelude Records
℗&© 1982 Prelude Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side label): PRL 19100 AS
- Matrix / Runout (B-side label): PRL 19100 BS
- Matrix / Runout (C-side label): PRL 19100 CS
- Matrix / Runout (D-side label): PRL 19100 DS
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout groove inscription): PRL-19100-AS MASTERED BY FRANKFORD/WAYNE NEW YORK HERbIE JR :-) (EDP)
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout groove inscription): PRL-19100-BS MASTERED BY FRANKFORD/WAYNE NEW YORK HERbIE JR :-) (EDP)
- Matrix / Runout (C-side runout groove inscription): PRL-19100-CS MASTERED BY FRANKFORD/WAYNE NEW YORK HERbIE JR :-) (EDP)
- Matrix / Runout (D-side runout groove inscription): PRL-19100-DS MASTERED BY FRANKFORD/WAYNE NEW YORK HERbIE JR :-) (EDP)
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
$17.00 + $5.00 shipping
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Very Good Plus (VG+)What does this condition mean?