The Rockets (5) – No Ballads
- Manufactured By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Richmond, IN
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Sausalito
- Mixed At – Record Plant, Sausalito
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RSO Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – RSO Records, Inc.
- Published By – Gear Publishing Co.
- Published By – Muscle Shoals Sound Publishing
- Published By – Oakfield Avenue Music Ltd.
- Art Direction – Glenn Ross
- Backing Vocals – Anita Pointer (tracks: A4), Ruth Pointer (tracks: A4)
- Bass – Dan Keylon
- Crew [Drum Crew] – Devon Stacey
- Crew [Equipment Manager] – Elmer Haggadone
- Design – Tim Owens (3)
- Drums, Backing Vocals – John "Bee" Badanjek*
- Engineer – Tom Flye
- Engineer [Assistant] – Rick Sanchez
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Dennis Robbins, Jim McCarty (2)
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Donnie Backus
- Lead Vocals – Dave Gilbert
- Management – Gary Lazar
- Management [Road Manager], Lighting Director – Eric Ernst (3)
- Mastered By [Half Speed Mastering] – Stan Ricker
- Organ – Lee Michaels (tracks: A1, A4, B5)
- Photography By – Moshe Brakha
- Producer – Johnny Sandlin
- Technician [Sound] – Mike Lilley
- Written-By – D. Gilbert* (tracks: A2, B5), D. Robbins* (tracks: A1), J. McCarty* (tracks: A2, B3, B5), J. Badanjek* (tracks: A1, A5 to B2, B4), L. Reed* (tracks: A4), F.T. Talton* (tracks: A3)
Recorded and mixed at The Record Plant, Sausalito, California
© ℗ 1980 RSO Records, Inc.
All songs published by Gear Publishing Co. ASCAP except
A3 published by Muscle Shoals Sound Publishing Co. Inc. BMI
A4 published by Oakfield Ave. Music, Ltd. BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 etched STERLING stamped): RS-1-3071-AS-RE1-PRC-R-1 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 etched STERLING stamped): RS-1-3071-BS-RE1-PRC-R-1 STERLING
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Pressing Plant ID: 72
the shipping cost for an LP overseas is $20.00 (and $15.00 to Canada)
we've bought and sold records since 1998 and we pack / ship with extreme care.
note that we are always happy to combine items to save you on shipping!
all orders ship cheapest method (Media Mail in the US, First Class International
elsewhere) and insurance is optional but recommended if you have had past
issues with lost or damaged packages -- we cannot be held responsible for loss
or damage caused by the postal service. our standard shipping may also be
the slowest method, so if you want your order in a hurry, request rates
for expedited shipping, as we're happy to ship any way you'd like
but note that faster and insured shipping will cost you more.
APPROXIMATE Foreign Shipping Charges :
 LP is $20.00 plus actual weight for additional LPs [Canada = $15.00] *
 45 is $12.50 plus actual weight for additional 45s [Canada = $10.00] *
* NOTE that ALL international orders 6 LPs or 12"s (or 4 pounds and over) must be shipped
Priority Airmail (wait for combined invoice, as we'll combine and invoice actual shipping charges).
We have a large inventory NOT listed here, so let us know if there's something you're looking for.
For our 78rpm Listings, visit our "Sister" Site What_Cheer_78s here :
Payment is due within 5 days of purchase.
All payments must include shipping charges and be in US dollars,
paid through PayPal. Note that your address must be correct in discogs
to ensure delivery, as we use this address to create shipping labels!
No checks or wire transfers accepted! Sending a money order
or well-concealed cash are ok (US Only) but it's at your risk. If you're
sending payment through the mail, please inform us you're doing so.
please don't purchase from us if you don't agree to our terms. once you do purchase an item,
that is a binding contract and we will hold up our end, and we expect the same of you, the buyer.
we ship worldwide and are proud to offer honest descriptions and expert packing with records
packed in stiff cardboard separated from the cover (unless sealed) and everything is sold "as described"
and it is not our policy to give refunds (unless we have made an error) so please read descriptions carefully
and feel free to ask questions. our listings are far more thorough than those of most others. this is because
we want for you to know what you're getting in advance! if we have made an error in a listing, please
contact us, but otherwise know that there are NO REFUNDS for purchases from us. sometimes we will
consider an exchange, but we must agree to it in advance, and all return and additional shipping
charges are paid by the buyer, not us, the seller.
we take No Responsibility for uninsured, damaged or lost packages and we recommend
that you pay extra for us to insure your package if you have any worries about damage or loss.
if a package gets stolen from your mailbox or house, that is in no way our responsibility!
all foreign orders over $50 must be shipped Priority International (Insured) and
international buyers are responsible for any customs duties / delays incurred.
if you are in New England we promote a pretty fun record show :
we used to have a shop in Providence, Rhode Island, but
we've closed the store after 18 years due to relentlessly greedy
landlords. our stock can be viewed by appointment, though.
What Cheer Records + Vintage
North Providence, RI