|1||Allah Hoo ALlah Hoo||7:57|
|2||Yaad-E-Nabi Gulshan Mehka||7:36|
|3||Haq Ali Ali Haq||7:23|
|4||Ali Maula Ali Maula Ali Dam Dam||7:44|
|5||Mast Nazroon Se Allah Bachhae||6:21|
Ni Main Jogi De Naal
Lyrics By – Baba Bullah Shah*
- Marketed By – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Oriental Star Agencies Ltd
- Copyright (c) – Real World Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Fair Deal Recording Studios
- Glass Mastered At – Sonopress – G-4986
- Designed At – Assorted images
- Produced For – WOMAD
- Chorus – Asad Ali*, Ghulam Fareed, Kaukab Ali
- Cover [Front Cover Detail] – Russell Mills
- Design [Series Identity] – Gary Mouat*
- Design, Art Direction – Malcolm Garrett, Sy-Jenq Cheng
- Engineer – Barri Watts
- Harmonium [2nd] – Rahmat Ali
- Lead Vocals – Maqsood Hussain
- Lead Vocals, Harmonium – Farakh Fateh Ali Khan*
- Lead Vocals, Written-By, Arranged By – Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Photography By [Back Cover And Inside Of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan] – Ishida Masataka*
- Photography By [Front Cover] – David Buckland
- Tabla – Dildar Hussain
- Vocals – Majahid Mubarak Ali Khan*
- Vocals [Pupil] – Rahat Ali*
A WOMAD Production for RealWorld
Design and Art Direction @ Assorted images
Front cover detail from 'Switch' © 1990
℗ 1988 Oriental Star Agencies Ltd.
© 1992 Real World Records Ltd. / Virgin Records Ltd.
Manufactured, distributed, marketed by Virgin Records Ltd.
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 77778 65612 8
- Barcode (String): 077778656128
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 to 2): SONOPRESS G-4986 / RWMCD2 A
- Price Code: PM 527
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0726
- Matrix / Runout (Pressing Code Variant 2 ): 3
Orders will normally be dispatched within 2-6 working days of payment however during peak periods and for larger orders it may take slightly longer (bearing in mind we are a small business). We post at least 4 times each week. If your order is urgent (eg for a gift) please let us know and we will do our best to expedite.
We accept payments via Paypal or Bank Transfer.
Free delivery is available on larger orders. UK orders are sent via Royal Mail with delivery notifications and/or tracking.
All International orders over £20 in value are sent via Royal Mail Tracked and Signed services or other reputable courier services where available. International Orders under £20 can be sent via Royal Mail International Standard Service.
Cash on delivery can be made available (York, UK). Collection is not possible.
IMPORTANT - Sale and Delivery of Goods to the EU (from 1.1.21)
Due to changes in respect of Brexit some EU some countries are now applying import duties on deliveries originating from the UK. Our experience so far is that the application of these duties is very inconsistent. We cannot advise which countries are imposing duties and other charges and to what if any level level - this is something beyond our control. When placing an order with us, you accept our terms and conditions before making payment and agree to pay any duties and sales taxes which are applied within your country before receiving the goods. By clicking on acceptance of these terms you acknowledge your order may be subject to such duties upon. If you refuse to pay these duties you will not be entitled to a paypal refund as the seller is protected in this regard.
If goods are sent back us for any reason we will not issue any credit or refund until we are in receipt of the returned goods. In these cases we will refund the original purchase price but will not refund any payments made by you in respect of shipping.
I can send CDs without Jewel Cases (including any booklets/inserts) to reduce postage costs, please contact me for details and a quote. Discounts on Shipping for bulk orders (more than 20 items with combined value greater than £70) available. Trade Discounts are also possible subject to minimum order size.
Where applicable, sensible offers are welcome on most items. Please note I will not normally accept offers on items under £5.00
In most cases Vinyl and CD condition is graded by visual inspection only. If you wish us to carry out an audible inspection before you purchase, please request this before ordering. I can send pictures of the actual items for sale if required, but please be patient as it may take a few days.
For CDs and DVDs sleeve condition will refer to the insert / booklet and not the jewel / DVD case (although any broken or badly scratched jewel / DVD cases will be replaced prior to shipping). I will send pictures of the actual item upon request when time permits.
Any questions on the above drop us a message on Discogs or via email [email protected]
Recommended from this seller
+ £12.65 shipping
(about $19.13 total)
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Very Good Plus (VG+)What does this condition mean?