Big Noise From Winnetka
Written-By – Bob Crosby, Bob Haggart, Gil Rodin, Ray Bauduc
Written-By – Gil Garfield, Harry Nilsson, Perry Botkin, Jr.*
Shiver Me Timbers
Written-By – Tom Waits
Fire Down Below
Written-By – Bob Seger
Stay With Me
Written-By – George Weiss*, Jerry Ragovoy
My Mother's Eyes
Written-By – Tom Jans
Chapel Of Love
Written-By – Ellie Greenwich, Jeff Barry, Phil Spector
Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
Written-By – Don Raye, Hughie Prince
E Street Shuffle
Written-By – Bruce Springsteen
Summer (The First Time)
Written-By – Bobby Goldsboro
Leader Of The Pack
Written-By – Ellie Greenwich, George Morton*, Jeff Barry
You Can't Always Get What You Want
Written-By – Mick Jagger & Keith Richards*
I Shall Be Released
Written-By – Bob Dylan
- Record Company – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Distributed By – WEA Records Ltd.
- Mixed At – Sunset Sound
- Mixed At – Record One, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Wally Heider Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Records
- Published By – Boosey & Hawkes
- Published By – EMI Music Ltd.
- Published By – Intersong Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Published By – Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Published By – Leeds Music Ltd.
- Published By – United Artists Music Ltd.
- Published By – Robert Mellin Ltd.
- Published By – Essex Music International Ltd.
- Published By – B. Feldman & Co. Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – Strawberry Mastering
- Pressed By – WEA Records Pressing Plant, West Drayton
- Arranged By [Music], Supervised By – Randy Kerber, Tony Berg
- Arranged By [Synthesizers], Synthesizer – Michael Boddicker
- Backing Vocals – Diva Gray, Jocelyn Brown, Luther Vandross, Ula Hedwig
- Bass Guitar – John Pierce
- Drums – Art Wood
- Editor [Music] – Ken Wannberg
- Engineer [Assistant] – David Lerner (2), James Ledner, Niko Bolas
- Engineer [Concert Assistant Engineers] – Biff Dawes, Bob Winder, Dennis Maze, Larry Freeman, Mike Carver, Roy Pahlman
- Engineer [Concert Engineering] – Billy Youdelman, Dennis Kirk
- Engineer, Producer – Dennis Kirk
- Guitar – Tony Berg
- Keyboards – Joey Carbone, Randy Kerber
- Lead Guitar – Chas Sandford
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By [Film Recording Mixers] – Bob Litt, Elliot Tyson, Steve Maslow
- Mixed By [Live Concert Sound Mixer] – Bill Darlington (2)
- Percussion – David Shank*
- Performer [Harlettes] – Diva Gray, Jocelyn Brown, Ula Hedwig
- Saxophone – David Luell
- Technician [Sound Editor] – Don Hall (11)
- Trombone, Bass Trombone – Jon Bonine
- Trumpet – Rich Cooper
- Vocals – Bette Midler
- Vocals [Band] – Joey Carbone, Jon Bonine, Randy Kerber, Tony Berg
Includes a printed inner sleeve.
Front cover: Bette Midler in Divine Madness
Spine: Bette Midler in "Divine Madness" Original Soundtrack Recording
Labels: Divine Madness Original Soundtrack Recording
© 1980 An Atlantic recording
Printed and made in England.
Mixed at Sunset Sound and Record One
Concert recording: Wally Heider Studios
The song "My Mother's Eyes" was performed live at Pasadena as part of the show
"Divine Madness" was not included in the film due to the time limitation.
Michael Boddicker courtesy Bodifications, Inc.
Made in UK
℗ 1980 Atlantic Records
A1 Boosey & Hawkes
A2 EMI Music Ltd.
A3, B3.a Intersong Music Ltd.
A4 Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
A5 Chappell Music Ltd.
B1 Rondor Music (Ldn.) Ltd.
B2.a Carlin Music Corp.
B2.b Leeds Music Ltd.
B3.b United Artists Music Ltd.
B3.c Robert Mellin Ltd.
B4.a Essex Music Int. Ltd.
B4.b B. Feldman & Co. Ltd. / EMI Music Ltd.
Writing credits are abbreviated on the labels.
No 'W' logo embossed on back cover.
Divine Madness has a 'W' logo embossed on the rear cover which indicates it was manufactured at Record Service Alsdorf.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): K 50760 A*
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): K 50760 B*
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): K - 50760 - A1 STRAWBERRY W - 7
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): K 50760 - B1 STRAWBERRY W-13KD
Orders will normally be dispatched within 2-6 working days of payment however during peak periods and for larger orders it may take slightly longer (bearing in mind we are a small business). We post at least 4 times each week. If your order is urgent (eg for a gift) please let us know and we will do our best to expedite.
We accept payments via Paypal or Bank Transfer.
Free delivery is available on larger orders. UK orders are sent via Royal Mail with delivery notifications and/or tracking.
All International orders over £20 in value are sent via Royal Mail Tracked and Signed services or other reputable courier services where available. International Orders under £20 can be sent via Royal Mail International Standard Service.
Cash on delivery can be made available (York, UK). Collection is not possible.
IMPORTANT - Sale and Delivery of Goods to the EU (from 1.1.21)
Due to changes in respect of Brexit some EU some countries are now applying import duties on deliveries originating from the UK. Our experience so far is that the application of these duties is very inconsistent. We cannot advise which countries are imposing duties and other charges and to what if any level level - this is something beyond our control. When placing an order with us, you accept our terms and conditions before making payment and agree to pay any duties and sales taxes which are applied within your country before receiving the goods. By clicking on acceptance of these terms you acknowledge your order may be subject to such duties upon. If you refuse to pay these duties you will not be entitled to a paypal refund as the seller is protected in this regard.
If goods are sent back us for any reason we will not issue any credit or refund until we are in receipt of the returned goods. In these cases we will refund the original purchase price but will not refund any payments made by you in respect of shipping.
I can send CDs without Jewel Cases (including any booklets/inserts) to reduce postage costs, please contact me for details and a quote. Discounts on Shipping for bulk orders (more than 20 items with combined value greater than £70) available. Trade Discounts are also possible subject to minimum order size.
Where applicable, sensible offers are welcome on most items. Please note I will not normally accept offers on items under £5.00
In most cases Vinyl and CD condition is graded by visual inspection only. If you wish us to carry out an audible inspection before you purchase, please request this before ordering. I can send pictures of the actual items for sale if required, but please be patient as it may take a few days.
For CDs and DVDs sleeve condition will refer to the insert / booklet and not the jewel / DVD case (although any broken or badly scratched jewel / DVD cases will be replaced prior to shipping). I will send pictures of the actual item upon request when time permits.
Any questions on the above drop us a message on Discogs or via email [email protected]
Recommended from this seller
+ £12.65 shipping
(about $18.22 total)
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Very Good Plus (VG+)What does this condition mean?
close to NM