|3||A Thousand Miles||3:57|
Mixed By – Hugh Padgham
Double Bass [Upright Bass] – Chuck Berghofer
Double Bass [Electric Upright Bass] – Alex Al
Paint It Black
Written-By – Michael Phillip Jagger, Keith Richards*
Orchestrated By, Conductor – Randy Kerber
- Arranged By – Ron Fair, Vanessa Carlton
- Art Direction – Drew FitzGerald (3)
- Bass – Leland Sklar
- Drums – Abe Laboriel, Jr*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Brian Vibberts, Bryan Cook, Chris Steffen, Chris Wonzer, Erik Reichers, Franny G, J.D. Andrew, Jay Goin, Jeff Rothschild, Jim Danis
- Guitar, Dulcimer, Sitar – John Goux
- Management – Peter Malkin
- Management [For] – PMM, Inc.
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
- Mixed By – Jack Joseph Puig (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6, 8, 9), Michael C. Ross (tracks: 7, 10, 11)
- Orchestrated By, Conductor – Ron Fair (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Percussion – Luis Conte
- Photography By – Alan Silfen, Jim Wright (2), Kurt Iswarienko
- Piano, Vocals – Vanessa Carlton
- Producer – Ron Fair
- Recorded By – Michael C. Ross, Tal Herzberg
- Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Bill Schnee
- Technician [Pro Tools] – Tal Herzberg
- Vibraphone [Vibes], Organ, Harmonica – Ron Fair
- Written-By – Vanessa Carlton (tracks: 1 to 8, 10, 11)
℗2002 A&M Records ©2002 A&M Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 06949 33072 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 606949330729
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Label Code: LC 00485
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 06069 493 307-2 / 51272606
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, CD mould text): MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L B
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L001
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0132
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 06069 493 307-2 02 / 51272606
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, CD mould text): MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L C
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L001
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0143
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 06069 493 307-2 02 / 51272606
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3, CD mould text): MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L B
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L001
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): none
Orders will normally be dispatched within 2-6 working days of payment however during peak periods and for larger orders it may take slightly longer bearing in mind we are a small business. We post at least 3 or 4 times each week. If your order is urgent (eg for a gift) please let us know and we will do our best to expedite.
We accept payments via Paypal or Bank Transfer.
Free delivery is available on larger orders. UK orders are sent via Royal Mail with delivery notifications and/or tracking.
All International orders are sent via Royal Mail Tracked and Signed services or other reputable courier services where available.
Cash on delivery can be made available (York, UK). Collection is not possible.
IMPORTANT - Sale and Delivery of Goods to the EU (from 1.1.21)
Due to changes in respect of Brexit some EU some countries are now applying import duties on deliveries originating from the UK. Our experience so far is that the application of these duties is very inconsistent. We cannot advise which countries are imposing duties and other charges and to what if any level level - this is something beyond our control. When placing an order with us, you accept our terms and conditions before making payment and agree to pay any duties and sales taxes which are applied within your country before receiving the goods. By clicking on acceptance of these terms you acknowledge your order may be subject to such duties upon. If you refuse to pay these duties you will not be entitled to a paypal refund as the seller is protected in this regard.
If goods are sent back us for any reason we will not issue any credit or refund until we are in receipt of the returned goods. In these cases we will refund the original purchase price but will not refund any payments made by you in respect of shipping.
I can send CDs without Jewel Cases (including any booklets/inserts) to reduce postage costs, please contact me for details and a quote. Discounts on Shipping for bulk orders (more than 20 items with combined value greater than £70) available. Trade Discounts are also possible subject to minimum order size.
Where applicable, sensible offers are welcome on most items. Please note I will not normally accept offers on items under £5.00
In most cases Vinyl and CD condition is graded by visual inspection only. If you wish us to carry out an audible inspection before you purchase, please request this before ordering. I can send pictures of the actual items for sale if required, but please be patient as it may take a few days.
For CDs and DVDs sleeve condition will refer to the insert / booklet and not the jewel / DVD case (although any broken or badly scratched jewel / DVD cases will be replaced prior to shipping). I will send pictures of the actual item upon request when time permits.
Any questions on the above drop us a message on Discogs or via email [email protected]
Recommended from this seller
+ £12.95 shipping
(about $17.46 total)
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Very Good Plus (VG+)What does this condition mean?