|A1||Do You Still Love Me?|
|A5||Shiver and Shake|
|A6||To Be Without You|
|B1||Anything I Say To You Now|
- Licensed To – Blue Note Records
- Manufactured By – Pallas USA
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Paxamericana Recording Company
- Copyright (c) – Paxamericana Recording Company
- Pressed By – Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH – 42229
- Published By – Barland Music
- Published By – BMG Rights Management (US) LLC
- Published By – It All Works Music
- Published By – Wixen Music Publishing
- Published By – Urban Birdsongs Music
- Published By – EMI/Sony ATV
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Recorded At – Paxam Studios
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Mastered At – Lurssen Mastering
- Designed At – Andy West Design
- Bass – Charlie Stavish (tracks: A1, B5, B6)
- Booking – Frank Riley (2), Russell Warby (2)
- Design – Andy West (3)
- Drums – Jason Boesel (tracks: A1)
- Drums, Percussion – Johnny T. Yerington
- Engineer – Beatriz Artola (tracks: A5, B1, B2), Charlie Stavish (tracks: A1 to A4, A6, B3 to B6), Phil Joy (2) (tracks: A2, B3 to B5)
- Guitar – Mike Viola (tracks: A1)
- Guitar, Bass – Ryan Adams
- Legal – Jaime Herman (2), Josh Grier (2)
- Management – Silva Artist Management (tracks: SAM)
- Management [Business] – Dawn Nepp
- Mastered By – Gavin Lurssen, Reuben Cohen
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – Chris Bellman
- Mixed By – Beatriz Artola (tracks: A2, A5, B1 to B4, B6), Charlie Stavish (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A6, B5)
- Organ – Daniel Clarke (2) (tracks: A1)
- Painting [Cover Painting] – Ryan Adams
- Photography – Megan & Ryan
- Photography By – Johnny T.*, Noah Abrams, Scott Newton
- Producer – Ryan Adams
- Public Relations [Press] – Steve Martin (6)
- Saxophone [Greaser Sax] – Joe Sublett (tracks: B5)
- Written-By – Daniel Clarke (2) (tracks: A1), Mike Viola (tracks: A2), Ryan Adams
Comes with a full colour insert that has lyrics and credits.
All tracks ℗2017 except A1 and A6 ℗2016 Paxamericana Recording Company under exclusive license to Blue Note.
©2017 Paxamericana Recording Company under exclusive license to Blue Note.
All songs [...] ©2017 Barland Music administered by BMG Rights Management, LLC (ASCAP) except A1 [...] ©2016 Barland Music administered by BMG Rights Management, LLC (ASCAP) / It All Works Music administered by Wixen Music Publishing (ASCAP) and A2 [...] ©2017 Barland Music administered by BMG Rights Management, LLC (ASCAP) / Urban Birdsongs Music administered by EMI Sony ATV (ASCAP)
1st Cat # - Labels, rear cover
2nd Cat # - labels
3rd Cat # - Rear cover, spine
Runouts are etched except for "P. USA" and "-42229-" which are stamped.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 602557134612
- Barcode (Text): 6 02557 13461 2
- Label Code: LC 06406
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Rights Society (Publishing rights): ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): B002567901-A Re2 CB P. USA -42229-
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): B002567901-B CB -42229- P. USA
FOR OUR JAZZ MUSIC CATALOGUE CLICK HERE
ALL OUR RECORDS DO FOLLOW THESE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE SHIPMENT:
- EACH RECORDS IS CLEAN WITH A PROFESSIONAL ULTRASONIC MACHINE AND CAREFULLY TESTED.
- RECORDS ARE SENT IN NEW CARDBOARD MAILERS AND ARE WRAPPED WITH BUBBLE WRAP.
- EACH VINYL IS OUT OF THE SLEEVE IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE RINGWEAR AND SEAMSPLIT.
- UNSEALED RECORDS ARE VISUALLY INSPECTED AND TEST PLAYED ACCORDING TO OUR AUDIO QUALITY PARAMETERS AND AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO DISCOGS TERMS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY FACTORY DEFECT ON SEALED RECORDS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY DAMAGE SHIPPING, BECAUSE ALL OUR PARCELES ARE CAREFULLY AND SAFELY PACKED
IMPORTANT: WE SHIP JUST WITH EXPRESS SERVICE (SDA, UPS, FedEx).
Spese a carico dell'acquirente
SPEDIZIONE ITALIA (Corriere Espresso SDA)
A partire da €9
Shipping cost charged to the buyer
UE SHIPPING (FedEx/UPS)
Starting from €16 (it depend on country)
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (FedEx)
Starting from €21 (it depend on country)
Monday 15.00 - 19.30
Tuesday - Saturday 11.00 -19.30
Recommended from this seller
+ €26.00 shipping
(about $52.53 total)
Media: Mint (M) Absolutely perfect in every way. Certainly never been played. Should be used sparingly as a grade.
Sleeve: Mint (M)What does this condition mean?
Sealed, brand new. Sigillato, nuovo.