Cursive – Such Blinding Stars For Starving Eyes
|1||After The Movies||4:26|
|4||The Dirt Of The Vineyard||4:09|
|6||Eight Light Minutes||2:24|
|8||Dedication To Desertion||3:11|
|9||Warped The Wood Floors||3:48|
|11||The Farewell Party||3:52|
- Band [Cursive=] – Clint Schnase, Matt Maginn, Steve Pedersen*, Tim Kasher
- Design – Greg Pymm, Justin Kozisek
- Layout [Additional] – Cole Gerst
- Mastered By – Gene Paul
- Mastered By [Additional] – Evren Goknar*
- Photography By [Band] – Ian Whitmore (2)
- Photography By [Building] – Clair Philippi
- Recorded By, Engineer, Producer – A.J. Mogis, Mike Mogis
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 4577-80207-2 0
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): MFG BY CREST NATIONAL-CA 16894 5
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI LF72
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, Mould): crest tatl.ca
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 9F08
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): MFG BY CREST NATIONAL-CA 16894 5
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI LF72
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): none
All domestic orders ship with tracking numbers. I am not responsible for USPS related problems.
Please pay for purchases in a timely manner after receiving invoice. Orders not paid for within 5 days of receiving invoice will be cancelled and you will receive negative feedback, no exceptions. Would you walk up to the counter at the record store with your purchase and then just stand there for five days before reaching for your wallet?
Records are visually graded in a poorly lit room while high. To compensate, I grade low.
wol = writing on label
woc = writing on cover
dnap = does not affect play
ss = still sealed
sol = sticker(s) on label
Will play grade and provide actual item photos by request on items over $50
Records are packed carefully with bubble wrap and cardboard mailers.
"No lowballs, I know what I've got."
$5.99 + $3.99 shipping
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Very Good Plus (VG+)What does this condition mean?