|A1||Let Me Talk||4:08|
|A2||Turn It Into Something Good||3:53|
Saxophone [Solo] – Don Myrick
Back On The Road
Guitar [Solo] – Steve Lukather
|B3||Song In My Heart||4:18|
You Went Away
Guitar [Solo] – Steve Lukather
|C1||And Love Goes On||4:06|
Trombone [Solo] – Louis Satterfield
Take It To The Sky
Guitar [Solo] – Johnny Graham
|C4||Win Or Lose||3:55|
|D1||Share Your Love||3:17|
Horn [Solo] – Don Myrick, Rahmlee Michael Davis
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Manufactured By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Manufactured By – CBS Disques Canada Ltée
- Distributed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Distributed By – CBS Disques Canada Ltée
- Produced For – Kalimba Productions
- Lacquer Cut At – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Don Mills, ON
- Mastered At – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Don Mills, ON
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Don Mills, ON
- Arranged By [Horn, Strings] – Erich Bulling (tracks: B4, C2), Tom Tom 84 (tracks: B1, B2, C3, D1)
- Arranged By [Horn] – Jerry Hey (tracks: A1, A2 to A4, B3, D2, D3, C1)
- Arranged By [Strings] – David Foster (tracks: A1, A4, B3, C1, D1, D3), James Newton Howard (tracks: A2), Jerry Peters (tracks: C4)
- Bass – Verdine White
- Bells [Uncredited], Bells [Orchestra Bells, Uncredited] – Gary Coleman
- Cello – Albert Gill, Buell Neidlinger, Dennis Karmazyn, Earl Madison, Frederick Seykora, Jacqueline Lustgarten, Larry Corbett, Marston Smith, Louise Zeyen*, Miguel Martinez (2), Olivier Nils*, Nina Deveritch, Raymond Kelley*, Ronald Cooper
- Concertmaster – Assa Drori, Harris Goldman, Janice Gower
- Design, Art Direction – Roger Carpenter (2)
- Drums, Percussion – Fred White
- Engineer – Ernie Sheesley, Franklin Allen, Geoff Irons, George Morgan, Jeff Borgeson, John Silcott, Mark Touhy, Ray Gonzales, Reuben (2), Robert Wolstein, Ron Pendragon, Steve Jackson (2), Tchad Thompson, Wally Heider
- French Horn – Alan Robinson, Arthur Maebe*, George Price, Marilyn Robinson, Vincent DeRosa
- Guitar – Johnny Graham, Marlo Henderson, Steve Lukather
- Harp – Dorothy Jeanne Ashby*
- Illustration [Photo-light Illustration] – Kenvin Lyman
- Keyboards – David Foster, Garry Glenn
- Keyboards, Organ – Jerry Peters
- Lyrics By – Brenda Russell (2) (tracks: C1), Maurice White (tracks: A1, C1), Philip Bailey (tracks: A1)
- Management [Exclusive Representation] – Cavallo-Ruffalo Management
- Mastered By – Michael Reese*
- Other [Casting] – Kathy Kowles
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa, Ralph Johnson
- Photography By [Assistant] – C. Ness
- Photography By [Inside Cover] – Bruce W. Talamon*
- Photography By [Outside Cover, Poster] – Jim Shea
- Photography By [Stylist] – Franzie Moore*
- Piano, Synthesizer, Programmed By [Synthesizers] – Larry Dunn
- Producer, Vocals, Drums, Kalimba – Maurice White
- Recorded By, Mixed By – George Massenburg, Ken Fowler
- Saxophone [Uncredited] – Jeff Clayton (3)
- Saxophone, Flute – Fred Jackson Jr.*, Lawrence Williams*
- Tenor Saxophone – Andrew Woolfolk
- Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Don Myrick
- Trombone – William Reichenbach*, Fred Wesley, George Bohanon, Louis Satterfield
- Trumpet – Bobby Bryant, Chuck Findley, Gary E. Grant*, Jerry Hey, Michael Harris, Nolan Smith Jr.*, Oscar Brashear, Steve Madaio
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Rahmlee Michael Davis
- Tuba – John Johnson*
- Typography [Typographic Design] – Jim Wood (5)
- Viola – Allan Harshman, Barbara Thomason, Brenton Banks, Bryana Sherman, David Schwartz, Gareth Nuttycombe, Harry Hyams, Herschel Wise, James Ross*, Laury Woods, Leanna Sherman, Marilyn Baker, Patricia Matthews, Renita Koven, Roland Kato, Rollice Dale, Ronald Strauss*
- Violin – Arkady Shindelman, Barry Socher, Bernard Kundell, Don Palmer*, Endre Granat, Gina Kronstadt, Glenn Dicterow, Haim Shtrum, Harold Dicterow, Henry Ferber, Henry Roth, Irvin Giller*, Isabelle Daskoff, Jack Gootkin, Janet Lakatos, Jerome Reisler, Jerome Webster, John Wittenburg*, Joseph Goodman, Joseph Shoenbrun, Joy Lyle, Karen Jones (2), Mari Tsumura Botnick*, Mark Cargill, Marvin Limonick, Mary Lundquist, Michael Markman, Michael Nowack*, Norman Carr, Pavel Farkas, Reginald Hill, Bobby Dubow*, Robert Jung (2), Robert Lipsett, Ron Clark, Ronald Folsom, Shari Zippert, Sheldon Sanov, Sid Page, Sidney Sharp, Vicky Sylvester, William Henderson (2), William Kurasch
- Vocals, Congas, Percussion – Philip Bailey
- Written-By – Al McKay (tracks: A1, A3, B2), Arlene Matza (tracks: D2), Brenda Russell (2) (tracks: A4), David Foster (tracks: A4), Eddie Del Barrio* (tracks: B1, C2), Fred White (tracks: A3), Garry Glenn (tracks: B3, C3, D1), Howard McCrary (tracks: D2), James Newton Howard (tracks: A2), Jean Hancock (tracks: C4), Jerry Peters (tracks: C4), Larry Dunn (tracks: A1, A3, C1, C3, D3), Maurice White (tracks: A1 to B3, C1 to C3, D1 to D3), Philip Bailey (tracks: A3, B1, B4, C2, D3), Ralph Johnson (tracks: A1), Ross Vannelli (tracks: B4), Roxanne Seeman (tracks: C2), Valerie Carter (tracks: A2), Verdine White (tracks: A1, A3, C1, D3)
Printed on back cover:
Produced by Maurice White for Kalimba Productions.
℗1980 CBS Inc. ©1980 CBS Inc.
Manufactured and distributed by–CBS Records Canada Ltd.
Fabrique et distribue par–CBS Disques Canada Ltee
ARC is a trade mark of The American Recording Company
Printed on inner sleeve:
Produced by Maurice White for Kalimba Productions
Recorded thru September 1980
Special thanks to Doug Sax for his "sound" advice.
Special thanks to The Creator, Our Guiding Light.
Jeff Clayton (3) is incorrectly credited for playing the trombone on this release. In fact, he plays the saxophone (as verified with the artist himself).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Pressing Plant ID (Followed by stamper numbers in runouts): DM
- Other (Side A & B labels): C 36796
- Other (Side C & D label): C 36797
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): AL 36796
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): BL 36796
- Matrix / Runout (Side C label): AL 36797
- Matrix / Runout (Side D label): BL 36797
- Matrix / Runout (Hand Etched Side A): AL-36796-1A-2 HZK: DM 15
- Matrix / Runout (Hand Etched Side B): BL-36796-1A-2 HZ: ② DM 5
- Matrix / Runout (Hand Etched Side C): AL-36797-1A-2HZ: DM
- Matrix / Runout (Hand Etched Side D): BL-36797-1A-2HZ: DM 1
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within 7 days.
Applicable taxes will be added for orders in Canada.
$20 unlimited shipping cost in Canada. Buy 1, 10, 20 albums, all for $20 shipping cost. Flat shipping rate of $25.43 to customer from the States, and a shipping rate of $49.54 to Australian customers. Willing to ship anywhere internationally, so no matter your location, feel free to contact to get a quote on shipping. With this said, due to high costs associated with shipping internationally, it would be advised to contact before placing an order. International shipping rates typically start at $40.
Unpaid invoices will automatically be cancelled after 7 days.
For shipments outside of Canada, you need to provide a phone number for customs purposes.
Recommended from this seller
+ CA$25.43 shipping
(about $26.24 total)
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Very Good (VG)What does this condition mean?
All records are visually graded. If you would like to see pictures of the actual album, please let us know. Records both overall great other then few minor light scratches. Sleeve has seamwear, blue checkmark on front cover. With poster.