Written-By, Producer – Brian Eno, Daniel Lanois
|1-2||–Rod Freeman & The Blue Men*||
I Hear A New World
Producer – Joe MeekWritten-By – Robert Duke
Producer – Frank Fenstermacher, Kurt Dahlke, OvalWritten-By – Frank Metzger, Markus Popp, Sebastian Oschatz
Die Liebe (R. Lippok: Schneekristall Mix)
Remix – R. Lippok*Written-By, Producer – Barbara Morgenstern
Hot On The Heels Of Love
Written-By, Producer – Throbbing Gristle
Written-By – Christian Zanési
|1-7||–BBC Radiophonic Workshop||
Dr Who (Original Theme)
Arranged By [Realised By, Assisted By] – Dick WillsArranged By [Realised By] – Delia DerbyshireComposed By – Ron Grainer
Space Invaders Are Smoking Grass (Radio Edit)
Written-By, Producer – Ferenc van der Sluijs*
Bufferin: "Memories" (Original)
Narrator [Uncredited] – Jim HensonWritten-By – Raymond Scott
|1-10||–Schneider TM vs. KPT.Michi.Gan||
The Light 3000
Producer – Dresselhaus*, Beckett*Written-By – Marr*, Morrissey
|1-11||–Thomas Leer & Robert Rental||Day Breaks, Night Heals||3:59|
Written-By, Producer – New Order
Freak 'n' You
Written-By – Drew Daniel, M. C. Schmidt*
Between Kate And Naomi
Written-By, Producer – Vladislav Delay
Written-By, Producer – Pierre Henry
Written-By, Producer, Recorded By – Richard D. James
Written-By, Producer – T. Thaemlitz*
Radio Music (Edit)
Written-By – John Cage
Out Out Out
Producer – Ken ThomasWritten-By – Boyd Rice
Just A Second (Starts Like That!)
Producer – Uwe Nettlebeck*Written-By – Faust
|2-2||–To Rococo Rot||Cars (Variant)||3:58|
|2-3||–Can||I Want More||3:31|
Written-By – Pan Sonic
Written-By, Producer – Uwe Zahn
Written-By, Producer – D. Moore*
|2-9||–The Human League||
Producer – The Human LeagueWritten-By – Marsh*, Ware*, Oakey*
Direct Drive (Edit)
Producer – Aux 88Written-By – K. Tucker*, T. Hamilton*
Mean Old Devil
Producer – Ted Pandel, Thomas HartlageWritten-By – Bruce Haack
Written-By – Kristin Erickson
Written-By, Producer – Casey Spooner, Warren Fischer
Written-By – Thomas Brinkmann
Written-By, Producer – D. Miller*
Producer – Daniel Miller, Depeche ModeWritten-By – M. L. Gore*
Written-By, Producer – Remy Verheijen
Written-By – Christian Fennesz*
At The Golden Circle Stockholm Vol. 1. 1965
Written-By, Producer – Jan Jelinek
|2-20||–ELpH Vs. Coil||
Written-By – John Balance, Peter Christopherson
- Licensed To – RPM Productions Ltd.
- Licensed From – Ata Tak
- Licensed From – Monika Enterprise
- Licensed From – Mute Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Christian Zanési
- Licensed From – BBC Worldwide Ltd.
- Licensed From – Purple Eye Entertainment BV
- Licensed From – Basta Audio/Visuals
- Licensed From – City Slang
- Licensed From – Warp Records Limited
- Licensed From – London Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – FatCat Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Force Inc. Music Works
- Licensed From – Pierre Henry
- Licensed From – Comatonse Recordings
- Licensed From – EMI Commercial Markets
- Licensed From – Abraxas Srl
- Licensed From – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Duophonic Ultra High Frequency Disks
- Licensed From – DIN
- Licensed From – Output Recordings Limited
- Licensed From – Soul Static Sound
- Licensed From – selloutpictures.com
- Licensed From – Direct Beat
- Licensed From – 430 West Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Normal Records
- Licensed From – Tigerbeat6
- Licensed From – International Deejay Gigolo Records
- Licensed From – Ernst
- Licensed From – Klakson
- Licensed From – Touch
- Licensed From – Ongaku Musik
- Licensed From – Eskaton
- Distributed By – Vital (2)
- Copyright (c) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rod Freeman Estate
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ata Tak
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Monika Enterprise
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Industrial Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – INA-GRM
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BBC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hotmix Publishing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Purple Eye Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Basta Audio/Visuals
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – City Slang
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Industrial Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warp Records Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Factory
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – FatCat Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Force Inc. Music Works
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pierre Henry
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Comatonse Recordings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cramps Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Spoon Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Duophonic Ultra High Frequency Disks
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Blast First
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – DIN
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – KK Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Soul Static Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fast Product
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Direct Beat
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 430 West Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Normal Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tigerbeat6 Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – International Deejay Gigolo Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ernst
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Klakson
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Touch
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ongaku Musik
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – World Serpent
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Eskaton
- Pressed By – Sonopress – A-67066
- Pressed By – Sonopress – A-67067
- Published By – Opal Music Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Ata Tak Musikverlag
- Published By – Maobeat
- Published By – BMG Ufa
- Published By – Southern Music Ltd.
- Published By – Christian Zanési
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – Hotmix Publishing
- Published By – Basta Music
- Published By – Gateway Music
- Published By – Marr Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Bona Relations Ltd.
- Published By – Complete Music
- Published By – Warp Music
- Published By – BCP (BMG)
- Published By – Pierre Henry
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – T. Thaemlitz
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Kling Klang Musik
- Published By – Cramps
- Published By – Mute Song Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Ltd.
- Published By – City Slang Musikverlag
- Published By – Bucks Music Ltd.
- Published By – Island Music
- Published By – Dynatone Music
- Published By – D. Moore
- Published By – Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
- Published By – Munchman Music
- Published By – Bruce Haack Publishing
- Published By – Thomas Brinkmann
- Published By – Blue Mountain Music Ltd.
- Published By – Clone Publishing
- Published By – C5 Music
- Published By – Touch Music
- Published By – Ongaku Musik
- Edited At – The Instrument
- Mastered At – Masterpiece
- Mastered At – The Instrument
- Compiled By – Simon Russell (3)
- Compiled By [Compiled With The Help Of] – Darryl Moore, Joana Segura, Nigel House (2), Pete Donne, Ruth McNeil (2)
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Angela Hayward
- Edited By [Additional Editing @ The Instrument], Mastered By [Pre-mastering @ The Instrument] – Ebby Acquah
- Liner Notes – Rob Young (6)
- Mastered By – Tony*
This compilation © 2002 Mute Records Limited
Made in Great Britain. Distributed by Vital
Issued in 6-panel fold-out Digipak with white trays and 12-page booklet.
1-1 Publisher: Opal Music Ltd.
℗1983 Virgin Records Ltd
1-2 Publisher: copyright control, taken from I Hear A New World
℗1960 Rod Freeman Estate, under exclusive license to Rpm Productions Ltd.
1-3 Publisher: Ata Tak Musikverlag, taken from Wohnton
℗1993 Ata Tak
1-4 Publisher: Maobeat/BMG Ufa, taken from Fan N° 1 Rmx - EP
℗1999 Monika Enterprise
1-5 Publisher: Southern Music Ltd., taken from 20 Jazz Funk Greats
℗1978 Industrial Records
1-6 Publisher: Christian Zanési, taken from Le Paradoxe De La Femme-Poisson
1-7 Publisher: Warner Chappell
1-8 Publisher: Hotmix Publishing (Strengholt Music Group)
℗2001 Hotmix/Purple Eye Entertainment
1-9 Publisher: Basta Music/Gateway Music, taken from Manhattan Research Inc.
℗2000 Basta Audio Visuals
1-10 Publisher: Marr Songs Ltd./Bona Relations Ltd., taken from Binokular
℗2000 City Slang
1-11 Publisher: Complete Music, taken from The Bridge
℗1979 Industrial Records
1-12 Publisher: Warp Music, taken from Incunabula
℗1993 Warp Records Ltd.
1-13 Publisher: Gema/Mcps, taken from Power, Corruption & Lies
1-14 Publisher: copyright control, taken from Split Series #11
℗2000 Fat Cat Records Ltd.
1-15 Publisher: BCP BMG/Ufa, taken from Vapaa Muurari Live
℗2000 Force Inc. Music Works
1-16 Publisher: Pierre Henry, extract from La Ville. Die Stadt (Metropolis Paris)
℗1984 Pierre Henry
1-17 Publisher: Chrysalis Music Ltd., taken from "Girl/Boy" E.P.
℗1986 Warp Records Ltd.
1-18 Publisher: T. Thaemlitz (BMI), taken from Couture Cosmetique
℗1997 Comatonse Recordings
1-19 Publisher: EMI Music Publishing Ltd./Kling Klang Musik, taken from Man Machine
℗1978 Capitol Records Inc.
1-20 Publisher: Cramps
℗1974 Cramps Records
1-21 Publisher: Mute Song Ltd., taken from God & Beast
℗1997 Mute Records Ltd.
2-1 Publisher: EMI Music Ltd., taken from Faust IV
℗1973 Virgin Records Ltd
2-2 Publisher: City Slang Musikverlag, original version from The Amateur View
℗1999 City Slang
2-3 Publisher: Bucks Music Ltd./Gema, taken from Flow Motion
℗1976 Spoon Records
2-4 Publisher: Island Music
℗1996 Duophonic UHF Disks Ltd.
2-5 Publisher: Mute Song Ltd., taken from Aaltopiiri
℗2000 Blast First/Mute Records Ltd.
2-6 Publisher: Copyright control, taken from Atol Scrap
℗1999 Din Records
2-7 Publisher: Dynatone Music, taken from Pop Artificielle
℗2000 KK Records
2-8 Publisher: D. Moore, taken from Untitles
℗Soul Static Records
2-9 Publisher: Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
℗1978 Fast Product
2-10 Publisher: Munchman Music/BMI
℗1995 Direct Beat/430 West Records Ltd.
2-11 Publisher: Bruce Haack Publishing, taken from Electric Lucifer Book 2
℗2001 Normal Records
2-12 Publisher: Copyright control, taken from The Inside Story
℗2001 Tigerbeat6 Music
2-13 Publisher: Copyright control, taken from #1
℗2001 International DJ Gigolos Records
2-14 Publisher: Thomas Brinkmann, taken from Susi / Trixi
2-15 Publisher: Blue Mountain
℗1978 Mute Records Ltd.
2-16 Publisher: EMI Music Publishing Ltd./assigned by Throbbing Gristle, taken from Speak & Spell
℗1971 Mute Records Ltd.
2-17 Publisher: Clone/C5
℗2001 Klakson Records
2-18 Publisher: Touch Music, taken from Plus Forty Seven Degrees 56' 37" Minus Sixteen Degrees 51' 08"
2-19 Publisher: Ongakumusik, taken from Featuring The Dramatics (named "klang elelektronik 32")
℗1999 Ongaku Music
2-20 Publisher: Copyright control, taken from Worship The Glitch
℗1995 World Serpent/Eskaton
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 016025 612031 >
- Barcode (Scanned): 5016025612031
- Label Code: LC5834
- Matrix / Runout (CD1: Variants 1,2): A-67066/CDSTUM203A A SONOPRESS
- Matrix / Runout (CD2: Variants 1,2): A-67067/CDSTUM203B A SONOPRESS
- Mastering SID Code (CD1: Variants 1,2): IFPI LB45
- Mastering SID Code (CD2: Variants 1,2): IFPI LB46
- Mould SID Code (CD1: Variant 1): IFPI 0795
- Mould SID Code (CD2: Variant 1): IFPI 0757
- Mould SID Code (CD1 & CD2: Variant 2): IFPI 0721
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Rights Society: MCPS
*** PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PURCHASE! ***
1) After  days of non-payment, your order will automatically be CANCELLED by Discogs, and a negative buyer-rating applied to your account. Once you decide to purchase, please pay right away to avoid the dreaded black mark on your account. PayPal, is my preferred method of payment; they are much easier and quicker to deal with if there are any problems, issues, returns, etc.
2) I can't guarantee that your JEWEL CASE won't get cracked during shipping. I mail all CDs in protective bubble-pack CD mailers, but on rare occasion a jewel case may get cracked en route. If you are worried about this, or have some rare, original special jewel case that you want to preserve, I can mail your disc in an even more protective, heavy-duty CD mailer for an upcharge of ¢.50 cents. Also, please don't complain that your jewel case is scratched or has a price tag on it; these are used items, and not in pristine condition. I always replace/change jewel cases that are broken or nasty, before shipping.
3) All orders will ship to the VERIFIED ADDRESS of whoever you paid through. If you paid with PayPal, I will ship (mail) the item to your verified PayPal address; if you paid via Discogs (credit card), I will ship your package to your verified Discogs address. If you need your package shipped somewhere other than your verified address, you'll need to request it. If your item is particularly expensive, I may require it to be shipped registered and/or with extra insurance.
4) If you are ordering some SUPER RARE pressing of a title that has multiple issues, especially when they share the same cat. number, barcode, etc., PLEASE make sure to verify that I have the correct issue before I ship it... especially with international orders. The Discogs database is good, but not perfect, and there are so many variations of some titles, that it can be very confusing. I try to be as accurate as possible, but it is always good practice to double-check from your end to make sure that the (rare, obscure) disc you want has all the proper markings, matrix numbers, etc. My eyes are still pretty good, but some of those markings are next to impossible to see, and very cryptic.
5) NO RETURNS (items that have shipped) for titles that you accidentally ordered, wrongly ordered, changed your mind, etc... please be careful before you hit the "buy" button.
6) If you're paying with a CREDIT CARD, please make sure that you provide a PHONE NUMBER, so I can purchase a shipping label through Discogs... they require a phone number from the seller and buyer.
********* BUYER pays all shipping and handling charges; USPS media-mail (default), 1st-class mail (ask), or International Air Mail. First-Class domestic mail prices are up again, now well above ground prices, so I am switching to "media-mail" as a default... if you want faster shipping options, ask. If your item is particularly expensive I may require it to be shipped registered and insured. The post office no longer allows CDs w/ no cases to be mailed in an envelope, as standard mail; if the item being shipped (CD) is stiff/firm, it will be billed as a package.
********* DOMESTIC ORDERS (United States) >>>>>>> Media-Mail (by weight); CD sales should generate automatic shipping pricing at checkout. Sometimes Discogs mis-estimates what an item(s) will cost to mail; over-sized items or items that are heavier than normal will, on occasion, need to have the shipping (mailing) cost raised to cover the extra cost.
********* OVERSEAS SHIPPING POLICY (outside the U.S.A.) >>> Shipping is by weight. Contact me for options to reduced the weight of your order to keep costs down (ditch the jewel cases). From 0-to-207g (0-8 oz.) the price is currently around $12; from 208-907g (9-32 oz.) the price is currently around $19; from 908-1361g (33-48 oz.) the price is currently around $28.00; 49 oz. up to 64 oz., the price is currently around $43... prices are subject to change, if USPS raises their rates again. *Over-sized items can cost more than standard pricing; check w/ the USPS web site.
###### NO SHIPPING to the Russian Federation or any other Country on the USPS *list that won't allow me to pay for and generate shipping labels at home with their ®Click-n-Ship option. I don't live close to a Post Office and don't like the long lines, so I need to be able to print shipping labels at home... *if unsure, check on-line to see if your Country is blocked by the US Post Office.
++++++ The customer pays all shipping and handling charges, as well as any import fees or taxes by their Country. Shipping charges are calculated per-order based on the weight of actual item(s), the packing material required to ensure safe arrival, cost of required mailer, and standard USPS international 1st Class Airmail. I can sometimes combine orders and/or discard cases, etc., to save on shipping... inquire. If you choose to ship via Global Priority Mail, or have additional Tracking, Registered, or Insured services, please request them at check-out so I can get you the most accurate quote. All international orders will be shipped via USPS 1st-Class Airmail, unless you request another method.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Note: >>> I claim no responsibility for your order once delivered to the USPS; if your package is lost after it leaves my custody, it is not my responsibility. Orders are always packaged properly, w/ high-quality mailers and always fortified w/ extra tape, etc., to ensure the safe transport to your destination. Packages are always mailed through the Post Office; your address is entered, verified, and tracked through their system using their UPC code labels, etc. I will always provide proof of shipping and a tracking number at your request. So far, USPS has only "lost" 3 or 4 orders, out of more than 1600 sent.
If you have a late or MISSING PACKAGE, issue a missing package report with the USPS right away, using the tracking number provided. The longer you wait, the less likely they will ever locate your package. If your order never arrives, you'll need to ask your PAYMENT PROVIDER (PayPal) for a REFUND.
*********** PAYPAL & DISCOG FEES >>>>>> I do NOT charge PayPal or Discogs fees to buyers, however, if you are a seller that does add on such fees and you are buying an item from me, then I will reciprocate your own selling policies and apply them to your purchase... it only seems fair.
Thank you, and happy music hunting!