|2||On Every Street||5:03|
|3||When It Comes To You||5:00|
|4||Fade To Black||3:50|
|6||You And Your Friend||5:58|
|9||Ticket To Heaven||4:25|
|11||Planet Of New Orleans||7:47|
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram Ltd. (London)
- Copyright (c) – Phonogram Ltd. (London)
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Glass Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Published By – Chariscourt Ltd.
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Conductor [Strings Conducted By] – Alan Clark, George Martin
- Design – Paul Cummins, Sutton Cooper
- Engineer – Bill Schnee, Chuck Ainlay
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andy Strange, Jack Puig*, Steve Orchard
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Bob Clearmountain (tracks: 7), Neil Dorfsman (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 12)
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Avril Mackintosh
- Performer [Dire Straits Are] – Alan Clark, Guy Fletcher, John Illsley, Mark Knopfler
- Photography By [Sleeve] – Paul Williams (29)
- Producer – Dire Straits, Mark Knopfler
- Written-By – Mark Knopfler
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 075992668026
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-26680-2 6
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 1 26680-2 SRC=01 M1S11
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 1 26680-2 SRC=02 M1S5
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 1 26680-2 SRC=01 M1S9
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): 1 26680-2 SRC=02 M1S6
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): 1 26680-2 SRC=01 M4S2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6): 1 26680-2 SRC=01 M4S11
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 7): 1 26680-2 SRC=02 M5S8
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 8): 1 26680-2 SRC=01 M5S15
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 9): 1 26680-2 SRC=01 M4S8
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 10): 1 26680-2 SRC=01 M5S3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 11): 1 26680-2 SRC=01 M5S25
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 12): 1 26680-2 SRC=02 M5S7
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 13): 1 26680-2 SRC=01 M4S5
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 14): 1 26680-2 SRC=01 M4S6
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 15): 1 26680-2 SRC=02 M1S7
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 16): 1 26680-2 SRC=01 M4S15
Orders will normally be dispatched within 2-6 working days of payment however during peak periods and for larger orders it may take slightly longer bearing in mind we are a small business. We post at least 3 or 4 times each week. If your order is urgent (eg for a gift) please let us know and we will do our best to expedite.
We accept payments via Paypal or Bank Transfer.
Free delivery is available on larger orders. UK orders are sent via Royal Mail with delivery notifications and/or tracking.
All International orders are sent via Royal Mail Tracked and Signed services or other reputable courier services where available.
Cash on delivery can be made available (York, UK). Collection is not possible.
IMPORTANT - Sale and Delivery of Goods to the EU (from 1.1.21)
Due to changes in respect of Brexit some EU some countries are now applying import duties on deliveries originating from the UK. Our experience so far is that the application of these duties is very inconsistent. We cannot advise which countries are imposing duties and other charges and to what if any level level - this is something beyond our control. When placing an order with us, you accept our terms and conditions before making payment and agree to pay any duties and sales taxes which are applied within your country before receiving the goods. By clicking on acceptance of these terms you acknowledge your order may be subject to such duties upon. If you refuse to pay these duties you will not be entitled to a paypal refund as the seller is protected in this regard.
If goods are sent back us for any reason we will not issue any credit or refund until we are in receipt of the returned goods. In these cases we will refund the original purchase price but will not refund any payments made by you in respect of shipping.
I can send CDs without Jewel Cases (including any booklets/inserts) to reduce postage costs, please contact me for details and a quote. Discounts on Shipping for bulk orders (more than 20 items with combined value greater than £70) available. Trade Discounts are also possible subject to minimum order size.
Where applicable, sensible offers are welcome on most items. Please note I will not normally accept offers on items under £5.00
In most cases Vinyl and CD condition is graded by visual inspection only. If you wish us to carry out an audible inspection before you purchase, please request this before ordering. I can send pictures of the actual items for sale if required, but please be patient as it may take a few days.
For CDs and DVDs sleeve condition will refer to the insert / booklet and not the jewel / DVD case (although any broken or badly scratched jewel / DVD cases will be replaced prior to shipping). I will send pictures of the actual item upon request when time permits.
Any questions on the above drop us a message on Discogs or via email [email protected]
Recommended from this seller
+ £57.95 shipping
(about $72.48 total)
Media: Very Good (VG) Noticeable light scuffs or scratches. Will play through without problems.
Sleeve: Very Good Plus (VG+)What does this condition mean?
Some visible marks