|A2||Kick Out The Jams||2:37|
|A4||Rocket Reducer No. 62 (Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa)||5:01|
Motor City Is Burning
Written-By – Smith*
|B3||I Want You Right Now||6:02|
- Art Direction – William S. Harvey
- Bass [Fender] – Michael Davis (2)
- Design – Robert L. Heimall
- Drums – Dennis Thompson (2)
- Engineer – Bruce Botnick
- Guitar [Fender] – Wayne Kramer
- Guitar [Mosrite] – Fred "Sonic" Smith*
- Lead Vocals [Lead Singer] – Rob Tyner
- Leader [Religious], Advisor [Spiritual] – Brother J.C. Crawford
- Management [Guidance] – John Sinclair (2)
- Photography By [Cover] – Joel Brodsky
- Photography By [Liner] – Magdalene Sinclair*
- Producer – Bruce Botnick, Jac Holzman
- Written-By – MC5 (tracks: A2 to B1, B3)
Paradox Music BMI
Censored the word "motherfucker" from the intro to A2 and replaced with "brothers and sisters".
Red Elektra labels.
Gatefold sleeve with brown and white Elektra records inner sleeve.
Track A1: Cedarwood Publ. BMI
Tracks A2 to B1, B3, B4: Paradox Music BMI
Track B2: Alstein Music BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): T o EKS-74042-A-(AX) - CTH I ƐB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): T o EKS-74042-B-(CTH) | ƐB
Domestic: $4 - $5; cost based on package weight. Accepted payment options: PayPal.
***INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING*** If you would like to purchase internationally visit www.fsgprints.com and purchase international protection with your order.
Recommended from this seller
$50.00 + $4.00 shipping
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Good Plus (G+)What does this condition mean?