Jeff Russo – The Umbrella Academy (Original Series Soundtrack)
|A1||–Jeff Russo||Russia 1989|
|A2||–Jeff Russo||Sudden Birth|
|A3||–Jeff Russo||Hazel and Cha-Cha|
|A4||–Jeff Russo||The Umbrella Academy|
|A7||–Jeff Russo||Hazel and Agnes|
|A8||–Jeff Russo||Goodbye Delores|
|A9||–Jeff Russo||The Day That Wasn't|
|B1||–Jeff Russo||Vanya Locked Up|
|B2||–Jeff Russo||Vanya's Orchestra|
|B3||–Jeff Russo||Vanya's Orchestra II|
|C||–Mary J. Blige||
Stay With Me
Bass – Dan LaveryOrgan [Wurlitzer], Organ [B-3 Organ] – Chris JoynerProducer, Drums, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Jeff Russo
Bass – Dan LaveryPiano – Chris JoynerProducer, Drums – Jeff RussoStrings – The Hollywood Studio Symphony
- Bass – Chris Kollgaard*, David Parmeter, Drew Dembowski, Ed Meares*, Eric Shetzen, Geoff Osika, Ian Walker, Mike Valerio, Thomas Harte
- Bassoon – Damian Montano, Jonathan Stehney
- Cello – Alisha Buaer, Armen Ksajikian, Ben Lash*, Charlie Tyler (2), Dane Little, Erika Duke, Giovanna Clayton*, Jacob Braun, Mike Kaufman*, Ross Gasworth, Tim Loo*, Trevor Handy, Vanessa Freebairn Smith*
- Clarinet – Chris Stoutenborough, Josh Ranz*, Stuart Clark
- Contractor [Assistant Orchestra Contractor] – Whitney Martin
- Contractor [Orchestra Contractor] – Gina Zimmitti
- Editor [Show Music Editor] – Lodge Worster*
- Engineer [Score], Mixed By [Score] – Michael Perfitt
- Flute – Amy Tatum, Ben Smolen, Jenni Olson, Sara Andon
- French Horn – Alen Fogle, Dylan Hart, Katie Faraudo*, Laura Brenes, Teag Reaves
- Harp – Jacqueline Marshall
- Mastered By – Patricia Sullivan
- Music By – Jeff Russo
- Music By [Additional], Arranged By [Arrangements] – Perrine Virgile
- Oboe – Chris Bleth, Jennifer Cullinan, Lara Wickes, Leslie Reed, Sarah Beck
- Orchestrated By – Amie Doherty
- Piano – Randy Kerber
- Producer [Vinyl Production] – Tony Giles
- Research [Archivist], Technician [Studio Assistant] – Lauren Payne
- Score [Scoring Assistant], Technician [Technical Assistant] – Tracie Turnbull*
- Score Editor, Orchestrated By [Orchestra Fixer] – Sam Lucas
- Technician [Assistant] – Caleb Hsu
- Trombone – Alex Iles, Bill Reichenbach (2), Phil Keen*
- Trumpet – Jon Lewis, Jonah Levy, Rob Schaer
- Tuba – Blake Cooper
- Viola – Aaron Oltman, Andrew Duckles, Caroline Buckman, Carolyn Riley, Colleen Sugata, Diana Wade, Erik Rynearson, Zach Dellinger*, Jonathan Moerschel, Luke Maurer, Lynne Richburg, Matt Funes, Michelle Gasworth, Phillip Triggs, Rob Brophy*
- Violin – Alyssa Park, Amy Hershberger, Amy Wickman, Andrew Bulbrook, Ben Jacobson*, Carol Pool, Christian Hebel, Daphne Chen, Ina Veli, Jackie Brand, Jenny Takamatsu, Joel Pargman, Julie Rogers (2), Katie Sloan*, Kevin Kumar, Lisa Dondlinger, Lisa Liu, Lorand Lokuszta, Luanne Homzy, Lucia Micarelli, Maia Jasper, Marisa Sorajja*, Marisa Kuney, Mark Robertson (3), Maya Magub, Natalie Leggett, Neel Hammond, Nina Evtuhov, Paul Cartwright, Paul Henning (2), Radu Pieptea, Roger Wilkie, Sam Fischer*, Sara Parkins, Sarah Thornblade, Shalini Vijayan, Songa Lee
There is no '1921 Series' catalog number on this release.
It should have read '#nipper6' and have been printed on the front and the rear of the obi strip in the white rectangle that is part of the series logo (below the numbers '21').
© Universal Content Productions LLC. under exclusive license to Soundtrack Records Inc. d/b/a Lakeshore Records.
Netflix and related artwork: © Netflix, Inc. 2020.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker on shrink wrap): 7 80163 56162 3
We sell new and second hand items, we ship Vinyl two time on the week
we have many sealed, but not all items supplied sealed by the manufacturer. However, if it is a vinyl record we recommend to remove it from a sleeve even if it sealed. Let us know while placing the order. Otherwise, it will be shipped sealed, and we won't take responsibility if the record comes with tears in the sleeve. If you find that you need to return an item, please review the complete details of our return policy below to determine if any special return conditions apply.
Our service influenced by the 'How To Buy Music on Discogs' guide. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase that why we recommend to read the guide before placing any orders with us. Especially if you are placing order on Discogs marketplace for the first time.
VINYLTROLDENS SHIPPING TERMS & CONDITIONS
All our items are shipped from Denmark. We take a lot of care when packing your vinyl. We always use special cardboard mailers and remove records from their sleeves where appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE ANY ORDERS OVER €50 TO EUROPE & REST OF WORLD WILL NEED 'TRACKED' & 'SIGNED FOR' SHIPPING
VINYL RECORD SHIPPING PRICE LIST
Shipping is calculated automatically based on weight.
Shipped with DAO/Postnord:
1-250 g: €6.00
251 g - 2 kg: €6.50
2 kg - 5 kg: €7.50
5 kg - 10 kg: €8.00
10 kg - 20 kg: €14.00
20 kg and up: €28.00
Postnord – no tracking (only available for orders below €50 and up to 2 kg)
Up to 2 kg: €14.00
Postnord – tracked:
Up to 2 kg: €19.00
2 kg - 5 kg: €47.00
5 kg - 10 kg: €67.00
10 kg - 15 kg: €115.00
15 kg - 20 kg: €135.00
20 kg and up: €270.00
REST OF THE WORLD
Postnord – tracked:
Up to 2 kg: €19.00
2 kg - 5 kg: €80.00
5 kg - 10 kg: €140.00
10 kg - 15 kg: €200.00
15 kg - 20 kg: €250.00
20 kg and up: €500.00
ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All outstanding orders paid by Monday 9 am are picked & packed on Monday and Tuesday and dispatched Wednesday. All outstanding orders paid by Wednesday 9 am are picked & packed on Wednesday and Thursday and dispatched on Friday eve or Saturday morning. Unfortunately, we can't afford to do that full time no even hire anyone else.
2. Many vinyl records of the same release are released in multiple versions, colours and countries. Most of them sealed and have same Cover, Barcode and Catalog No, which makes it impossible to identify the correct version, unless we unseal them. Unfortunately, we can't afford to open each record to identify the colour. If you received the wrong version, and you are not happy to keep it, let us know, please. Alternatively, read our Return Policy below.
3. If you can't wait one or two weeks before the product will be ready for dispatch, please do not place the orders. Bear in mind our service could be slightly slower during Christmas rush period.
4. We update our inventory on Discogs regularly. However, we have a web store, and some items might be gone slightly earlier than you placed the order through Discogs. If the items are available, we always reserve them. We are working hard to synchronise our website stock levels with our inventory on Discogs.
5. According to Shipping Courier and Discogs Terms International Shipping sometimes might take up to a month. If your order does not arrive in more than 10 working days in Europe, 15-20 working days outside of Europe, don't blame us, please. We dispatch the orders ASAP and delay in your order's delivery caused by nothing else but international postal systems.
6. In case the order does not arrive in one month time, please inform me, and I'll investigate it with the delivery company. If the record is nowhere to be found, and there was no tracking number added before shipping, we will not take responsibility for the loss.
7. If you had a bad experience with us, let us know before placing the negative feedback, please. We are doing our best to deliver great service. Unfortunately, third party human factor and technologies sometimes affect the quality of service.
If you want to return an item because of an error on our part, you received the wrong item or it is defective, we will happily refund your costs in returning it to us.
We always check that items are in perfect condition before they are sent out but, in the unlikely event that goods are genuinely faulty, we will be happy to exchange them free of charge, or to give you a full refund, we will also cover your return postage charges if a receipt for these expenses is included in the parcel.
Damaged or defective goods: in the unlikely event that you receive products that are damaged or defective or become defective within 7 days of receipt, we shall, at our own option, either replace or refund any damaged or defective products (including the postage and packing you were charged) PROVIDED THAT you notify us of the problem in writing within Discogs Order page in 2 working days of delivery of the products, and you return the products in the same condition that you received them; If you are returning the vinyl record we recommend to use the same package we shipped the record.
Our mistake: If items are not delivered due to a mistake on our part you will be completely refunded or sent the package again without extra charge; whichever you prefer. Please note that when you place your order, a label is automatically generated from the address you type into your account details, so you are responsible for getting this right. If you get your address wrong and do not notify us before we dispatch the order, we cannot refund the postage costs. If we accidentally send you items that you did not order, we will refund you for them and also for the expense of the outgoing postage and packing on those individual items, once you send them back to us;
Your mistake: If items are not delivered because you gave us incorrect information, or because your post office was unable to deliver the package because there was no-one to receive it, and/or no-one came to collect it from the sorting office, you will be refunded (upon return to us) for the cost of the items, but not for the postage and packing. We can re-send the items, but you will have to pay the postage and packing charge again.
HOW TO PROCESS THE RETURN
When making a return, place the item in the box in which it arrived and send it back to us. Don't forget to include a brief note stating the reason for the return.
If you receive a defective item, please enclose a brief note stating the nature of the defect, and we will refund it promptly upon return. Please use the return label on the reverse side of the packing slip and send it back to us via Parcel Post.
Return your package to the address below: (All returns MUST include your Order Number and Contact Information)
Att: Manne Gersby
Nyelandsvej 40, 1. tv
The refund to your original payment method will be made when your return is processed in our warehouse. Again all returns MUST include your Order Number and Contact.
You will receive an e-mail notification at the time your return has been processed.
Recommended from this seller
+ €19.00 shipping
(about $168.04 total)
Media: Mint (M) Absolutely perfect in every way. Certainly never been played. Should be used sparingly as a grade.
Sleeve: Mint (M)What does this condition mean?
only open to see the colour and single it is number 108 off 500 uk sticker are whit the vinyl