Games People Play
Written-By – Joe South
You'll Lose A Good Thing
Written-By – Barbara Linda Ozen*
Ode To Billie Joe
Written-By – Bobbie Gentry
I Can't Stand The Rain
Written-By – Margaret Ann Peebles*, Kenneth Bernard Miller*, Donald Maurice Bryant*
Written-By – Bob Montgomery
Main Street Mission
Written-By – H B Barnum*, Jerry Fuller
You Don't Miss Your Water
Written-By – William Bell
It Tears Me Up
Written-By – Dan Pennington, Dewey Lindon Oldham*
Rainy Night In Georgia
Written-By – Tony Joe White
Take Me To The River
Written-By – Al Green, Mabon Lewis Hodges*
Still I Long For Your Kiss
Written-By – Duane Douglas Jarvis*, Lucinda Williams
- Marketed By – Thirty Tigers
- Marketed By – The Orchard
- Distributed By – Thirty Tigers
- Distributed By – The Orchard
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Highway 20 Records
- Copyright (c) – Highway 20 Records
- Recorded At – Room & Board Recording
- Published By – Bike Music
- Published By – Jamie Music Publishing Co.
- Published By – Northridge Music Co.
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Reservoir One America
- Published By – Sony/ATV Acuff Rose Music
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Combine Music Corp.
- Published By – Al Green Music, Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Pressed By – Gotta Groove Records
- Designed At – Andy West Design
- Bass – Steve Mackey (3)
- Co-producer [Co-produced By] – Ray Kennedy (2), Tom Overby
- Cover [Cover Photo], Photography By [Cover Photo] – Danny Clinch
- Drums, Percussion – Fred Eltringham
- Guitar [Guitars] – Joshua Grange, Stuart Mathis
- Lacquer Cut By – J Powell*
- Photography By [Inside Photos] – Neighborhoods Apart Productions
- Production Manager [Production Assistants] – Lauren Farrah, Travis Stephens
- Recorded By [Recorded], Mixed By [Mixed], Mastered By – Ray Kennedy (2)
- Vocals – Lucinda Williams
Recorded at Room And Board in Nashville, TN
Design - Andy West Design
Bike Music (BMI) [tracks: A1]
Jamie Music Publishing Co (BMI) [tracks: A2]
Northridge Music Company (ASCAP) [tracks: A3]
Irving Music Inc (BMI) [tracks: A4, B2]
Reservoir One America (BMI) [tracks: A5]
Sony ATV Acuff/Rose (BMI) [tracks: B1]
Screen Gems - EMI Music Inc (ASCAP) [tracks: B3]
Screen Gems - EMI Music Inc (BMI) [tracks: B3]
Combine Music Corp (BMI) [tracks: B4]
Al Green Music Inc (BMI) administered by Irving Music Inc [tracks: B5]
Warner- Tamerlane Publishing Corp (BMI) [tracks: B6]
Warner- Tamerlane Publishing Corp (ASCAP) [tracks: B6]
Special thanks to Ray Kennedy (Room And Board), Joshua Britt (2) and Neilson Hubbard (Neighborhoods Apart Productions), Rosemary Carroll and the team at Mandolin.
℗© 2020, Highway 20 Records. Distribution & Marketing by Thirty Tigers/The Orchard.
℗© 2020 Highway 20 Records. Marketing & Distribution by Thirty Tigers / The Orchard.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 787790336358
- Barcode (Text): 7 87790 33635 8
- Rights Society (Tracks: A3, B3, B6): ASCAP
- Rights Society (Tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B6): BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): H2008 SIDE A J POWELL
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): H2008 SIDE B J POWELL
USPS Media Mail to US addresses only. Tracking numbers supplied on all orders.
$6 Domestic + $2 per additional item (i.e. 2 LP set = $8)
For questions regarding shipping please contact us at [email protected] or message us thru our website www.recordtowntx.com
In-store pick up available; Please contact us to make arrangements.
Store address: 120 St. Louis Avenue, Suite 105, Fort Worth, TX 76104
Phone: 817.926.1331 or Message us thru our website at www.recordtowntx.com
Recommended from this seller
$24.98 + $6.00 shipping
Media: Mint (M) Absolutely perfect in every way. Certainly never been played. Should be used sparingly as a grade.
Sleeve: Mint (M)What does this condition mean?