|A1||–Bangsat||Depart Of An Illusion|
|A2||–Bangsat||Behind The Shadow Of Nothingness|
|A3||–Bangsat||The Poor Impression Of Life|
|A5||–Bangsat||Agama (Teror Dan Kekerasan)|
|A6||–Bangsat||Another Sad Story Of Humans Greed|
|A7||–Bangsat||Religion Is Fear|
|B1||–Exogorth||Selling Cyanide To Raver Scum|
|B2||–Exogorth||Destroy Rain City|
|B4||–Exogorth||The Brainwash System Of National Education|
- Artwork [Bangsat] – Iron Wan Gravefixx*
- Artwork [Exogorth Cover Art] – Coleman (6)
- Artwork [Exogorth Insert Art] – Miriam (31)
- Drums – Brata (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Drums, Vocals [Highs] – Jim* (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Engineer – Dadi (4) (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Guitar [Guitars], Bass – Toan (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Guitar [Strings], Vocals [Lows] – Tannoth* (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Recorded By – Jimmy* (tracks: B1 to B4), Scott (35) (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Vocals – Agus (3) (tracks: A1 to A7)
Exogorth recorded at Coma City Studios in May of 2011.
100 black copies.
Track A7 originally by Extreme Noise Terror.
Track B4 originally by Proletar.
Pressing plant uncredited, identified by the matrix numbers.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 110620 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 110620 B