|A2||–Roger Taylor||I Know I Know I Know||3:51|
More Kicks (Long Day's Journey Into Night...Life)
Guitar [Additional] – Jason FalloonPercussion [Additional] – Joshua J Macrae*Saxophone – Steve Hamilton
Electric Guitar [Additional], Acoustic Guitar [Additional] – Jason FalloonVoice [Whisper] – Joshua J Macrae*
Gangsters Are Running This World
Backing Vocals – Susie Webb
|A6||–Roger Taylor Feat. KT Tunstall||
We're All Just Trying To Get By
Electric Guitar [Additional], Acoustic Guitar [Additional] – Jason FalloonEngineer [Additional Vocals KT Tunstall] – Colin StudybakerFeaturing, Vocals [Additional] – KT Tunstall
Gangsters Are Running This World (Purple Version)
Backing Vocals – Roger Taylor, Sarina Taylor
The Clapping Song
Saxophone – Steve HamiltonTrombone – Mike KearseyTrumpet – Ben Edwards (2)Written-By – Kay Werner, Lincoln Chase, Sue Werne*
Bass, Electric Guitar [Additional], Acoustic Guitar [Additional] – Jason Falloon
Foreign Sand (English Mix)
Acoustic Guitar – Jim CreganWritten-By – Roger Taylor, Yoshiki
Electric Guitar [Additional] – Jason Falloon
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nightjar Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Nightjar Productions Ltd.
- Licensed To – Universal International Music B.V.
- Published By – Sony Music Publishing
- Published By – EMI Al Gallico Music Corp.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Priory Recording Studios
- Recorded At – El Gato Studios
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BL49900
- Artwork, Concept By – Roger Taylor
- Artwork, Design – Richard Gray (2)
- Illustration [Front Cover Illustration] – Tigerlily Taylor
- Instruments [All] – Roger Taylor
- Keyboards [Additional] – Joshua J Macrae*
- Lacquer Cut By – MH*
- Management – Jim Beach (2), Matilda Beach
- Mastered By – Tony Cousins
- Painting [Painting on reverse] – Mervyn Peake
- Photography By – Lola Leng Taylor, Sarina Taylor
- Producer – Joshua J Macrae*, Roger Taylor
- Project Manager – Emma Donoghue
- Written-By – Roger Taylor (tracks: A1 to A6, B1, B2, B4, B6)
A4 "dedicated to Terry Jones"
Includes a 'Back To Black' voucher to download an MP3 version of the album.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 602435807010
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Label Code: LC 01846
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A): BL49900-01 A1 3580701 MH
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B): BL49900-01 B1 3580701
FOR OUR JAZZ MUSIC CATALOGUE CLICK HERE
ALL OUR RECORDS DO FOLLOW THESE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE SHIPMENT:
- EACH RECORDS IS CLEAN WITH A PROFESSIONAL ULTRASONIC MACHINE AND CAREFULLY TESTED.
- RECORDS ARE SENT IN NEW CARDBOARD MAILERS AND ARE WRAPPED WITH BUBBLE WRAP.
- EACH VINYL IS OUT OF THE SLEEVE IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE RINGWEAR AND SEAMSPLIT.
- UNSEALED RECORDS ARE VISUALLY INSPECTED AND TEST PLAYED ACCORDING TO OUR AUDIO QUALITY PARAMETERS AND AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO DISCOGS TERMS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY FACTORY DEFECT ON SEALED RECORDS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY DAMAGE SHIPPING, BECAUSE ALL OUR PARCELES ARE CAREFULLY AND SAFELY PACKED
IMPORTANT: WE SHIP JUST WITH EXPRESS SERVICE (SDA, UPS, FedEx).
Spese a carico dell'acquirente
SPEDIZIONE ITALIA (Corriere Espresso SDA)
A partire da €9
Shipping cost charged to the buyer
UE SHIPPING (FedEx/UPS)
Starting from €16 (it depend on country)
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (FedEx)
Starting from €21 (it depend on country)
Monday 15.00 - 19.30
Tuesday - Saturday 11.00 -19.30
Recommended from this seller
+ €26.00 shipping
(about $66.30 total)
Media: Mint (M) Absolutely perfect in every way. Certainly never been played. Should be used sparingly as a grade.
Sleeve: Mint (M)What does this condition mean?
Brand new, sealed. Nuovo, sigillato.