|A||A Love Supreme, Pt. I - Acknowledgement||21:59|
|B2||A Love Supreme, Pt. II - Resolution||11:05|
|C||A Love Supreme, Pt. III - Pursuance||15:44|
|D3||A Love Supreme, Pt. IV - Psalm||7:21|
- Record Company – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Verve Label Group
- Distributed By – UMG Commercial Services
- Copyright (c) – Verve Label Group
- Recorded At – The Penthouse, Seattle
- Mastered At – East Iris Studios
- Designed At – Intro (11)
- Published By – Jowcol Music
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BL48001
- Lacquer Cut At – Optimal Media GmbH
- A&R [Administration] – Femi Onafowokan, Melody Ewing
- A&R [Management] – Emerson Sudbury
- Alto Saxophone – Carlos Ward
- Artwork [Penthouse Club Ephemeria] – Charlie D. Puzzo, Jr.*
- Bass – Donald Rafael Garrett*, Jimmy Garrison
- Co-producer – George Klabin, Zev Feldman
- Coordinator [Production/Release] – Eric Neuser
- Creative Director, Design – House*
- Drums – Elvin Jones
- Lacquer Cut By – KR (3)
- Liner Notes – Ashley Kahn, Lewis Porter
- Liner Notes [Engineer's Note] – Kevin Reeves
- Photography By [Cover] – Raymond Ross
- Photography By [Interior] – Chuck Stewart
- Piano – McCoy Tyner
- Producer – Ken Druker
- Producer [Associate] – Steve Griggs
- Producer [Consulting] – Ashley Kahn
- Promotion [Marketing] – Oliver Schrage
- Recorded By – Joe Brazil
- Restoration [Restored By], Mastered By – Kevin Reeves
- Tenor Saxophone, Percussion – John Coltrane, Pharoah Sanders
- Written-By – John Coltrane
Recorded by Joe Brazil at The Penthouse, Seattle, WA on October 2, 1965.
"Made in Germany" on sticker on shrink, on back.
Runouts are hand-etched. In runouts, all Optimal plating symbols (e.g., "⟘" and "T") are mirrored.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 02438 49998 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 0602438499984
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout - variant 1): BL48001-01 A1 - KR 3858566
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout - variant 1): BL48001-01 B1 - KR 3858566
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout - variant 1): BL48001-02 C1 - KR 3858567
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout - variant 1): BL48001-02 D1 - KR 3858567
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout - variant 2): BL48001-01 A1 - KR 3858566 T1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout - variant 2): BL48001-01 B1 - KR 3858566 -1
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout - variant 2): BL48001-02 C1 - KR 3858567 TΛ
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout - variant 2): BL48001-02 D1 - KR 3858567 x1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout - variant 3): BL48001-01 A1 - KR 3858566 I⨡
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout - variant 3): BL48001-01 B1 - KR 3858566 I⨡
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout - variant 3): BL48001-02 C1 - KR 3858567 X⨡
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout - variant 3): BL48001-02 D1 - KR 3858567 1⨡
We specialize in good music from every genre.
Check us out on instagram: zionsgaterecords
A quick note about sleeve grading: We sometimes grade a Mint Sleeve as Near Mint . A true mint grade is basically impossible in my opinion...especially once something is shipped. So our near mint is the grade for most new copies of LP's, etc.
Regarding seam splits: We advice that you always request that your sealed record be opened, and shipped with the disc outside the sleeve. We do not take responsibility for seam splits.
A quick note regarding jewel cases for CDs and cassettes, as quoted directly from Discogs:
"Standard Jewel Cases: Standard Jewel Cases are not graded as they are replaceable."
This means that in the case that you receive an item with a cracked case, it is not seen as reflective of the actual sleeve grading for the item. Sleeve grading refers strictly to the art sleeve for the CD, and j-card for the cassette.
How to use discogs:
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call the shop if needed 206-568-5446.
We also sell items on eBay, thought discogs has the larger stock.
Please visit our record store when in the Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING which is emailed to your account connected to paypal.
International shipping is determined by weight. Discogs will automatically send a shipping invoice when you checkout. If there is any issues with the rate, we will contact you.
Thanks for your support!
Recommended from this seller
$39.99 + $6.99 shipping
Media: Mint (M) Absolutely perfect in every way. Certainly never been played. Should be used sparingly as a grade.
Sleeve: Mint (M)What does this condition mean?
SEALED - new copy