|1||2 + 2 = 5 (The Lukewarm.)||3:19|
|2||Sit Down. Stand Up. (Snakes & Ladders.)||4:19|
|3||Sail To The Moon. (Brush The Cobwebs Out Of The Sky.)||4:18|
|4||Backdrifts. (Honeymoon Is Over.)||5:22|
|5||Go To Sleep. (Little Man Being Erased.)||3:21|
|6||Where I End And You Begin. (The Sky Is Falling In.)||4:29|
|7||We Suck Young Blood. (Your Time Is Up.)||4:56|
The Gloaming. (Softly Open Our Mouths In The Cold.)
Engineer [Tape Loops] – Graeme Stewart
|9||There There. (The Boney King Of Nowhere.)||5:23|
|10||I Will. (No Man's Land.)||1:59|
|11||A Punchup At A Wedding. (No No No No No No No No.)||4:57|
|12||Myxomatosis. (Judge, Jury & Executioner.)||3:52|
|13||Scatterbrain. (As Dead As Leaves.)||3:21|
|14||A Wolf At The Door. (It Girl. Rag Doll.)||3:23|
- Bass, Synth [String Synth], Sampler – Colin Greenwood
- Design [Packaging Designed By] – Stanley Donwood
- Drums, Percussion – Philip Selway*
- Engineer [Engineered, Backed Up & Catalogued By] – Darrell Thorp
- Engineer [Tape Loops On Preliminary Sessions] – Graeme Stewart
- Guitar, Effects, Voice – Ed O'Brien
- Guitar, Electronics [Analogue Systems], Ondes Martenot, Computer [Laptop], Toy Piano, Glockenspiel – Jonny Greenwood
- Painting [Paintings Of Words Onto Black Canvas] – Stanley "Who's In Charge Here?" Donwood*
- Recorded By, Edited By, Engineer [Operated On], Mixed By – Nigel Godrich
- Technician [All Instruments Are Maintained & Rebuild By] – Plank (3)
- Typography [Font Called Mrs Eaves, Which Was Made By Type Foundry] – Emigre*
- Voice, Words By, Guitar, Piano, Computer [Laptop] – Thom Yorke
- Written-By, Performer [Played By] – Radiohead
℗ 2003 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd.
© 2003 EMI Records Ltd.
Made & Printed in EU.
This EU Version has the Price Code PM 547 and not just PM.
Released in a standard jewel case.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24358 45442 0
- Barcode (String): 724358454420
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0299
- Price Code (F): PM 547
- Matrix / Runout: EMI UDEN 5845442 @ 1 1-4-17-NL
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L047
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1532
cf. our policy
+ €35.99 shipping
(about $41.97 total)
Media: Mint (M) The disc is in perfect condition. No scuffs or scratches, possibly still sealed.
Sleeve: Mint (M)What does this condition mean?