Written-By – Smith*
Bass – Todd RundgrenWritten-By – Kral*, Smith*
|3||So You Want To Be (A Rock 'N' Roll Star)||4:20|
Seven Ways Of Going
Drums [Timpani Drums] – Andi OstroweWritten-By – PSG*
|10||Fire Of Unknown Origin||2:08|
Producer – PSG*, Thom PanunzioWritten-By – Mann*, Hung*, Jones*
- Art Direction [Original Art Direction], Photography By – Robert Mapplethorpe
- Design [Original Design] – Maud Gilman*, R.e.f.m.
- Design [Reissue Design] – Sherri Whitmarsh
- Engineer [Assistant] – George Carnell (tracks: 1 to 10), Tom Edmonds (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Mastered By – Vic Anesini
- Music Consultant – Jay Dee Daugherty
- Performer [Patti Smith Group] – Ivan Kral, Jay Dee Daugherty, Lenny Kaye, Patti Smith, Richard Sohl
- Producer, Engineer – Todd Rundgren (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Supervised By [Reissue Mastering Supervision] – Bob Irwin
Distributed by the local BMG company.
Made in the EC.
20 bit digital mastering from the original master tapes: 1996.
Track 10 is a non-LP B-side, taken from the original sessions.
Track 11 is a live non-LP B-side, recorded in NY, 23/5/79.
Matrix / runout strings are mirrored. The Mould SID codes are stamped into the mirror band.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7822-18829-2 7
- Label Code: LC 3484
- Distribution Code (F): BM650
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Matrix / Runout: DISTRONICS S 078221-888292 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L502
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 8769
cf. our policy
Recommended from this seller
+ €35.99 shipping
(about $42.70 total)
Media: Mint (M) The disc is in perfect condition. No scuffs or scratches, possibly still sealed.
Sleeve: Mint (M)What does this condition mean?