|A||Come To Me||9:34|
|C||Baby Don't Stop Dancing||7:47|
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records-EMI Of Canada Limited
- Distributed By – Capitol Records-EMI Of Canada Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tony Green Organization Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Prelude Records
- Pressed By – Capitol Records-EMI Of Canada Limited
- Lacquer Cut At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Mixed At – Alpha International Studios
- Arranged By [Strings And Horns] – Dennis Lepage*
- Arranged By, Producer, Written-By, Mixed By [Assistant] – Tony Green
- Backing Vocals – Barbara Ingram, Carla Benson, Evette Benton
- Bass – Peter Dowse
- Congas, Percussion – Miguel Fuentes
- Design – Ancona Design Atelier
- Drums – Derek Kendrick
- Drums [Syndrums] – Derek Kendrick
- Engineer – Claude Allard, Gene Leone
- Guitar – Tony Green
- Horns – Dennis Lepage*, Richard Baudet, The Disco Brass Ensemble
- Keyboards – Robby Goldfarb
- Mastered By – Dominick Romeo
- Mixed By – Gene Leone
- Mixed By [Assisted] – Tony Green
- Other [Make-up] – Rick Gilette
- Photography By – Trudy Schlachter
- Photography By [Assistant] – Bill Villaneuva
- Strings – Eugene Nemish, Jean-Lauc Morin*, Louis Gaudriot, Mark Belanger*
©1979 Prelude Records.
MAPL logo (indicates 100% Canadian content)
Manufactured and distributed in Canada under licence by Capitol Reocrds-EMI of Canada Limited.
3109 American Drive, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1B2
Cat #s on labels show 12 TG 7000 on all four sides. Sleeve appears to be standard commercial release: cat # reads TGO 7000, tracklisting indicates one LP with two tracks per side.
Sleeve also has mastering credit for Stan Kalina at CBS Mastering Lab, but it doesn't seem to apply to this release. Run-out etchings indicate all sides cut at Frankford/Wayne.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A run-out area): [Capitol "target" logo] 12TG-7000C̶-A FW [scribbled letters or peach?]
- Matrix / Runout (Side B run-out area): [Capitol "target" logo] 12 T G 7000 D̶-B FW [scribbled letters or peach?]
- Matrix / Runout (Side C run-out area): FW [scribbled letters or peach?] [Capitol "target" logo] 12TG 7000A̶-C
- Matrix / Runout (Side D run-out area): [Capitol "target" logo] 12 T ·7000 B̶-D FW [scribbled letters or peach?]
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within 7 days.
Applicable taxes will be added for orders in Canada.
$20 unlimited shipping cost in Canada. Buy 1, 10, 20 albums, all for $20 shipping cost. Flat shipping rate of $25.43 to customer from the States, and a shipping rate of $49.54 to Australian customers. Willing to ship anywhere internationally, so no matter your location, feel free to contact to get a quote on shipping. With this said, due to high costs associated with shipping internationally, it would be advised to contact before placing an order. International shipping rates typically start at $40.
Unpaid invoices will automatically be cancelled after 7 days.
For shipments outside of Canada, you need to provide a phone number for customs purposes.
+ CA$25.43 shipping
(about $30.92 total)
Media: Very Good (VG) Noticeable groove wear and light scratches. Surface noise will not overpower the music.
Sleeve: Good Plus (G+)What does this condition mean?
All records are visually graded. For pictures, let us know. Record has several surface scratches and visible scuffs. Sleeve has a heightened level of seamwear, worn edges, dents, multiple creases, fading, ringwear, an X drawn in the top, right corner, and a hole punch in the same corner, as well as some fading and ringwear.