Left To My Own Devices (The Disco Mix)
Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor – Richard NilesRemix – Robin Hancock, Stephen Lipson, Trevor HornVocals [Additional] – Bruce Woolley, Sally Bradshaw
Left To My Own Devices
Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor – Richard NilesVocals [Additional] – Bruce Woolley
The Sound Of The Atom Splitting
Engineer [Assistant] – Renny HillWritten-By – Lipson*, Tennant/Lowe*, Horn*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Manufactured For – EMI-Manhattan Records
- Published By – Cage Music Ltd.
- Published By – 10 Music Ltd.
- Published By – Virgin Music, Inc.
- Published By – Perfect Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Unforgettable Songs Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – DMS, New York
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
Tracks B2 Published by Cage Music Ltd./10 Music Ltd./Perfect Songs Ltd./Unforgettable Songs Ltd.
Mark Farrow at Three Associates
℗1988 Original sound recordings made by EMI Records Ltd.
©1988 EMI Records Ltd. Manufactured by Capitol Records, Inc.
©1987 EMI-Manhattan Records, a division of Capitol Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
EMI USA on spine
EMI-Manhattan on labels
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7777-56121-1 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 077775612110
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): V-1-56121-21-DMM SP1-1 DMS-JS
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): V-2-56121-21 DMM DMS-JS S̵P̵1̵-̵1̵ SP1-2
- Other (B Side Embossed near spindle ring): E A S T
Recommended from this seller
$34.00 + $5.00 shipping
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Very Good Plus (VG+)What does this condition mean?