Written-By – William Robinson*
Written-By – Curtis Ousley, David Hood
Written-By – Charles Rainey*, Cornell Dupree, Curtis Ousley
Bridge Over Troubled Water
Written-By – Paul Simon
Written-By – Curtis Ousley
Written-By – Curtis Ousley, Bramlett*
Written-By – George Harrison
Written-By – Cornell Dupree, Curtis Ousley, David Hood
Let It Be
Written-By – Lennon-McCartney
Someday We'll Be Together
Written-By – Harvey Fuqua, Jackie Beavers*, Johnny Bristol
- Baritone Saxophone – Trevor Lawrence (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B5), Willie Bridges (tracks: A5)
- Bass – Charles Rainey* (tracks: A5), David Hood (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B5)
- Drums – Ray Lucas (tracks: A5), Roger Hawkins (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B5)
- Guitar – Eric Gale (tracks: A5), Ronnie Miller* (tracks: A5)
- Keyboards – Barry Beckett (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B5)
- Lead Guitar – Cornell Dupree (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B5), Eric Clapton (tracks: B1)
- Organ – Jimmy Smith (tracks: A5)
- Piano – Richard Tee (tracks: A5)
- Producer – Delaney Bramlett (tracks: B1), King Curtis (tracks: A1 to A5, B2 to B5)
- Rhythm Guitar – Eddie Hinton (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B5)
- Rhythm Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Delaney Bramlett (tracks: B1)
- Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – King Curtis
- Trombone – Benny Powell (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B5)
- Trumpet – Ernie Royal (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B5), Joe Newman (tracks: A1 to A5, B2 to B5)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Pressing Plant ID (Labels): PR
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): ST-C-701949 PR
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): ST-C-701950 PR
FOR OUR JAZZ MUSIC CATALOGUE CLICK HERE
ALL OUR RECORDS DO FOLLOW THESE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE SHIPMENT:
- EACH RECORDS IS CLEAN WITH A PROFESSIONAL ULTRASONIC MACHINE AND CAREFULLY TESTED.
- RECORDS ARE SENT IN NEW CARDBOARD MAILERS AND ARE WRAPPED WITH BUBBLE WRAP.
- EACH VINYL IS OUT OF THE SLEEVE IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE RINGWEAR AND SEAMSPLIT.
- UNSEALED RECORDS ARE VISUALLY INSPECTED AND TEST PLAYED ACCORDING TO OUR AUDIO QUALITY PARAMETERS AND AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO DISCOGS TERMS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY FACTORY DEFECT ON SEALED RECORDS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY DAMAGE SHIPPING, BECAUSE ALL OUR PARCELES ARE CAREFULLY AND SAFELY PACKED
IMPORTANT: WE SHIP JUST WITH EXPRESS SERVICE (SDA, UPS, FedEx).
Spese a carico dell'acquirente
SPEDIZIONE ITALIA (Corriere Espresso SDA)
A partire da €9
Shipping cost charged to the buyer
UE SHIPPING (FedEx/UPS)
Starting from €16 (it depend on country)
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (FedEx)
Starting from €21 (it depend on country)
Monday 15.00 - 19.30
Tuesday - Saturday 11.00 -19.30
+ €26.00 shipping
(about $36.96 total)
Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Sleeve: Near Mint (NM or M-)What does this condition mean?
The vinyl has very light hairlines with random clicks udibile mostly during silent parts. Ultrasonic cleaned and tested. The sleeve has light shelfware and ringware OIS included / / Il disco presenta segni superficiali con click random udibili soprattutto nelle parti di silenzio. lavato ad ultrasuoni e testato. La copertina presenta segni da scaffale e ad anello leggeri.