|A3||Truth Or Consequences||4:13|
|A4||Lost And Found||4:25|
|A5||City Of Fear||5:07|
|B1||Surface To Air||5:18|
|B2||Up To You||4:21|
|B4||Riding The Thunder||4:06|
|B5||Nobody At All||4:09|
- Marketed By – Jem Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Passport Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Passport Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Soundstage, Toronto
- Recorded At – House Of Music, West Orange, NJ
- Recorded At – Phase One Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Pressed By – Hub-Servall Record Mfg. Corp.
- Published By – Venerable Music
- Art Direction, Design – Murray Brenman
- Drums, Percussion [Acoustic], Percussion [Electronic], Composed By – Martin Deller
- Engineer – Charles Conrad*, Jim Frank
- Engineer [Additional Recording] – Mark Wright (3)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Cliff Hodsdon, Scott Rea
- Lead Vocals, Synthesizer, Bass Guitar, Composed By, Lyrics By – Cameron Hawkins
- Management – Snuff Management
- Mandolin [Electric], Mandolin, Violin [Electric], Violin, Composed By – Ben Mink
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Music By – FM (3)
- Photography By [Cover] – Eric Staller
- Photography By [Inside] – Paul Till
- Photography By [Stand-ups] – Bob Rock
- Producer – Larry Fast
- Producer [Production Assistant] – Ian Murray (5)
- Words By – Cameron Hawkins
Additional Recording at: Phase One Studios, Toronto
℗ & © 1980 Passport Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A run-out area): PB-6004-A [PB-9850-A3 struck out] MASTERDISK RL HUB
- Matrix / Runout (Side B run-out area): PB-6004-B [PB-9850-B3 struck out] MASTERDISK RL HUB
- Rights Society: ASCAP
FOR OUR JAZZ MUSIC CATALOGUE CLICK HERE
ALL OUR RECORDS DO FOLLOW THESE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE SHIPMENT:
- EACH RECORDS IS CLEAN WITH A PROFESSIONAL ULTRASONIC MACHINE AND CAREFULLY TESTED.
- RECORDS ARE SENT IN NEW CARDBOARD MAILERS AND ARE WRAPPED WITH BUBBLE WRAP.
- EACH VINYL IS OUT OF THE SLEEVE IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE RINGWEAR AND SEAMSPLIT.
- UNSEALED RECORDS ARE VISUALLY INSPECTED AND TEST PLAYED ACCORDING TO OUR AUDIO QUALITY PARAMETERS AND AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO DISCOGS TERMS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY FACTORY DEFECT ON SEALED RECORDS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY DAMAGE SHIPPING, BECAUSE ALL OUR PARCELES ARE CAREFULLY AND SAFELY PACKED
IMPORTANT: WE SHIP JUST WITH EXPRESS SERVICE (SDA, UPS, FedEx).
Spese a carico dell'acquirente
SPEDIZIONE ITALIA (Corriere Espresso SDA)
A partire da €9
Shipping cost charged to the buyer
UE SHIPPING (FedEx/UPS)
Starting from €16 (it depend on country)
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (FedEx)
Starting from €21 (it depend on country)
Monday 15.00 - 19.30
Tuesday - Saturday 11.00 -19.30
Recommended from this seller
+ €26.00 shipping
(about $39.13 total)
Media: Near Mint (NM or M-) A nearly perfect record. The record should show no obvious signs of wear.
Sleeve: Good (G)What does this condition mean?
The vinyl is in near mint conditions. Has no hairlines or scratches and sounds perfect. Ultrasonic cleaned and tested. The gatefold sleeve is in good conditions, has shelfware and it's broken inside // Il disco è in condizioni perfette non presenta graffi o segni ed è stato testato. Suona perfettamente. La copertina apribile è in buone condizioni, presenta segni da scaffale ma e' rovinata all'interno.