Alfredo Tisocco, Gruppo Italiano Di Danza Libera – Kátharsis
|A7||Ah Ben Si||3:40|
|B1||Kátharsis (Voce Recitante: "Il Principio")||1:30|
|B3||Impressioni (Voce Recitante: "Impressioni")||3:05|
|B4||Flying In The Wind (Voce Recitante: "L'Albero")||3:30|
|B7||Kátharsis (Voce Recitante: "Se")||2:55|
- Bass – Giorgio Piazza
- Cello – Riccardo Perraro
- Ensemble – Gruppo Italiano Di Danza Libera
- Flute [Soprano] – Vincenzo Caroli
- Flute, Saxophone – Luciano Tavella
- Guitar – Renato Zanella
- Harp – Daniela Colonna
- Percussion – Paolo Siani
- Producer, Piano [Pianoforte], Keyboards – Alfredo Tisocco
- Violin – Enrico Professione, Pieregidio Spiller
- Vocals – Gina Bianco, Gruppo Barry-Cat Sound, Susan Worsham
- Voice – Roberto Ronda
GRUPPO ITALIANO DI DANZA LIBERA
di Alfredo Tisocco
per la coreografia di Franca Della Libera
le poesie recitate sono di
Franca Della Libera.
(ITALIAN FREE DANCE GROUP
by Alfredo Tisocco
For the choreography by Franca Della Libera
the poems recited are by Franca Della Libera.)
Back cover text:
Made in Italy.
grapyche magica 2000 milano
1989 reissue made in Italy, but distributed by Marquee, Japan.
- Non-laminated matt cover
- Comes with insert with flap-type Obi.
- Obi shows the logo of ARTIS records, the label established by Alfredo Tisocco of Opus Avantra in 1988.
- Insert has Japanese liner notes, written by Masayuki Yamazaki 山崎雅幸
- center label: black lettering on glossy silver paper,(the original pressing was printed on rough paper.)
- label has a SIAE stamp of the 3rd variation(no. '1' in half-round,This stamp was used starting in 1978/79)
(the original pressing has 2nd type, circa 1975-1978)
- back cover does NOT contain the "distribuzione Ariston Milano" text that was on the original.
- This version is exactly the same as Alfredo Tisocco, Gruppo Italiano Di Danza Libera - Kátharsis. The only difference is the additional text on the back cover :
DISTRIBUTED FOR JAPAN
404 SY Bld.3.15.18. -SHIMO OCHIAI-
SHINJUKU - KU TOKYO 161 -
PHONE 03/9542055 / FAX 03/9548563
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out info [etched] side A): SR 1001-A
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out info [etched] side B): SR 1001-B
Buyer pays shipping.
Double LPs = 2 x LP
Some pressings, including a lot of Japanese pressings have heavier cardboard sleeves which will increase the weight and potentially increase the price of shipping. Please ask if unsure.
Prices quoted with tracking.. Outside Australia its a bit cheaper if you ask for no tracking.
you can get shipping quotes here:
Australia Post charges in 500 gram increments. Please ask for weight on item.
1 x LP $10
2-3 x LP $15
1 x LP $24
2-3 x LP $37
1 x LP $28
2-3 x LP $42
Please ask for other countries.
We care very much about our customer service and will do our best to resolve any issues or problems you may have to protect our rating and so you can buy with confidence.
We bubble wrap and post in a sturdy cardboard mailer.
+ A$24.00 shipping
(about $44.52 total)
Media: Near Mint (NM or M-) A nearly perfect record. The record should show no obvious signs of wear.
Sleeve: Near Mint (NM or M-)What does this condition mean?