Three Dog Night – Seven Separate Fools
|A1||Black And White
Written-By – David Arkin, Earl Robinson
|A2||My Old Kentucky Home
Written-By – Randy Newman
|A3||Prelude To Morning
Written-By – Jimmy Greenspoon
|A4||Pieces Of April
Cello – Patrick Sullivan (2)Written-By – Dave Loggins
|A5||Going In Circles||3:03|
Written-By – Russ Ballard
Written-By – Alex Harvey (2), Larry Collins
Written-By – Lynn Henderson, Tom Baird, Wes Henderson
|B3||Freedom For The Stallion
Written-By – Allen Toussaint
|B4||The Writings On The Wall
Written-By – Domenic Troiano
Acoustic Guitar, Written-By – Gary Itri
- Produced For – Three Dog Night, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Mastered At – Artisan Sound Recorders
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Published By – Templeton Pub. Co., Inc.
- Published By – January Music Corp.
- Published By – Knaphill Music, Inc.
- Published By – Antique Music
- Published By – Leeds Music Corp.
- Published By – Colgems Music Corp.
- Published By – Mainstay Music Inc.
- Published By – Unart Music Corp.
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Stein & Van Stock, Inc.
- Published By – Marsaint Music, Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Namrac-Pasqua Music, Inc.
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Littlefoot Music Inc.
- Arranged By – Richard Podolor, Three Dog Night
- Art Direction, Photography By, Design Concept [Package] – Ed Caraeff
- Bass – Joe Schermie
- Drums, Percussion – Floyd Sneed
- Engineer – Bill Cooper
- Graphics, Typography, Design Concept [Package] – David Larkham
- Guitar – Michael Allsup*
- Keyboards – Jimmy Greenspoon
- Producer – Richard Podolor
- Vocals – Chuck Negron, Cory Wells (2), Danny Hutton
Shipped with set of seven 7" x 11" color cards with band member photos on one side, various playing card artwork on back.
Cat # DSD-50118 appears on the label.
Cat # DSD 50118 appears on the spine.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix A on label): DSD-50118-A
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix B on label): DSD-50118-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A etched / P stamped): P DSD-50118-A-Re-5
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B etched / P stamped): P DSD-50118-B-Re-7
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped both sides): [Artisan Recorders Logo]
- Rights Society (A2, A6, B1, B3 to B5): BMI
- Rights Society (A1, A3 to A5, B2): ASCAP
$4.75 for 1-2 items (lp), 3 or more, free shipping in U.S. when order is over $20, shipped media mail. Priority mail within the U.S. first record 13.00, each additional record add 3.00. International: 1st Class. 1st record $23, each additional record add $8. Canada 14.75. 45 RPM - $3.00 within the continental U.S. Add .75 for every additional 45 record ordered. International: 1st Class 1st 45rpm 10.00, each additional record add 3.00.