Mark-Almond – Rising
- Artwork – Dave Field
- Baritone Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Sopranino Saxophone – Johnny Almond
- Bass, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Colin Gibson
- Classical Guitar, Electric Guitar, Piano [Concert], Electric Piano, Vocals [2nd], Percussion – Ken Craddock*
- Design Concept – Dave Field, Jon Mark
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Dannie Richmond
- Engineer – Bernie O'Gorman
- Lead Vocals, Twelve-String Guitar, Classical Guitar, Percussion, Composed By, Arranged By – Jon Mark
- Photography By – Denis Waugh
- Producer, Remix – Bruce Botnick
- Tenor Saxophone, Concert Flute, Flugelhorn, Trumpet, Cornet, Oboe, Backing Vocals, Percussion – Geoff Condon
- Vibraphone, Flute [Bass, Alto And Concerto], Percussion, Backing Vocals – Johnny Almond
- Written-By – J. Mark* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B3), K. Craddock* (tracks: A4)
Santa Maria Pressing in a Gatefold sleeve / variant catalog #.
Conceived, written, produced and recorded in London, Paris, Los Angeles, and Hawaii.
1st catalog number: sleeve; 2nd: labels
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch exc º stamp): Ƨ 1 PAL-31917-1D º
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch exc º stamp): S 1 PBL-31917-1A º
Domestic (US) Sales: Vinyl Records (33 and 45 RPM) and CDs: $5 per item shipped USPS Media Mail, $0 additional postage for up to 3 additional units purchased at the same time, then extra postage may be added as package weight/size increase postage cost.
78 RPM records: $8 per item shipped USPS Media Mail for 78's that are priced $10 or less or $10 for records priced higher than $10, $2 per additional item purchased at the same time. Insurance may be charged, depending on sales price and record condition. Higher value 78's requiring extra packaging may require higher shipping charge, subject to the approval of the buyer.
International sales will generally be mailed using US Postal Service First Class - a generally reliable service at a relatively low cost of around $22-26 US for up to three 33's or 45's and generally $30-$50 for 78's, plus $4 international handling. I've mailed many packages to practically every part of the world and have never had a package not delivered. However, First Class provides neither tracking nor insurance so the buyer assumes responsibility for lost shipments. For higher value orders or if requested by the buyer US Postal Service Priority Mail may be used in order to provide tracking and insurance. The cost of shipping a record using Priority Mail International will generally be in the range of $52 to $60 plus $5 for international handling. Additional records purchased at the same time can generally be mailed for an additional $3 per record.