Roots Manuva – Slime & Reason
Again & Again
Synthesizer – Theo GordonVocals – Ricky Ranking
Producer [Additional] – Metronomy
Let The Spirit
Producer, Recorded By – Metronomy
Do Nah Bodda Mi
Vocals – Mr. Versatile
|B2||Kick Up Ya Foot|
A Man's Talk
Bass – Waggerman
2 Much 2 Soon
Backing Vocals – AmaziréeProducer – ReachoutSaxophone, Arranged By [Horns], Alto Horn – Theo GordonTrumpet, Flugelhorn – Jonny Boy
|C2||Do 4 Self|
The Show Must Go On
Lyrics By – Gordon GVocals – Ricky Ranking
|D1||It's Me Oh Lord|
|D2||I'm A New Man|
Arranged By [Horns], Saxophone – Theo GordonBacking Vocals – AmaziréeProducer – ReachoutTrumpet, Flugelhorn – Jonny Boy
Recorded By, Mixed By – Theo GordonViola – Hylton Rodney*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Big Dada Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Big Dada Recordings
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Published By – Just Isn't Music
- Published By – Pure Groove
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Alaska Studios
- Mixed At – Alaska Studios
- Recorded At – Shacklewell Lane, E8
- Recorded At – The Neo Bedroom
- Mixed At – Spam Javelin
- Recorded At – Kenwood Studios
- Mastered At – The Soundmasters
- A&R – Will Ashon
- Design, Art Direction – Ewan Robertson, Oscar Bauer
- Mastered By – Kevin Metcalfe
- Mixed By – Bob Earland (tracks: A1 to A3, B2, B3, C1 to D1, D3), Ross Orton (tracks: B1, B4, D2)
- Photography By – Pelle Crepin*
- Producer – Roots Manuva (tracks: A1 to A3, B2, B3, C1 to D1, D3, D4), Toddla T (tracks: B1, B4, D2)
- Producer [Additional] – Theo Gordon (tracks: A1, B3, C1, D3, D4)
- Recorded By – Bob Earland (tracks: A1, A2, B2, B3, C1 to D1, D3), Toddla T (tracks: B1, B4, C1, D2, D3)
- Synthesizer – Bob Earland (tracks: A2, C3, D1)
- Vocals – Roots Manuva
- Written-By – J. L. Bailey* (tracks: B1), J. Mount* (tracks: A3), R. McKenzie* (tracks: A1, C3), R. Smith*, T. Bell* (tracks: B1, B4, D2)
A3 published by Chrysalis Music/Pure Groove/Universal.
B1, B4 & D2 published by Chrysalis Music/Copyright Control.
A1, A2, B2, B3, C1 to D1 & D3 recorded and mixed at Alaska Studios by Bob Earland.
A3 recorded by Metronomy at Shacklewell Lane, E8 and mixed at Alaska Studios by Bob Earland.
B1, B4 & D2 recorded at The Neo Bedroom by Toddla T and mixed at Spam Javelin by Ross Orton.
C1 & D3 recorded at Kenwood Studios by Toddla T and Alaska Studios by Bob Earland. Mixed at Alaska Studios by Bob Earland.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5021392123882
- Label Code: LC-12885
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 82164 1A BD 123 THE SOUNDMASTERS
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 82164 1B BD 123 THE SOUNDMASTERS
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): 82164 1C BD 123 THE SOUNDMASTERS
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): 82164 1D BD 123
We specialize in good music from every genre.
Check us out on instagram: zionsgaterecords
A quick note about sleeve grading: We sometimes grade a Mint Sleeve as Near Mint . A true mint grade is basically impossible in my opinion...especially once something is shipped. So our near mint is the grade for most new copies of LP's, etc.
How to use discogs:
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with hundreds of thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call the shop if needed 206-568-5446.
Please visit our record store when in the Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING which is emailed to your account connected to paypal.
SHIPPING RATES: (heavier/odd shaped / sized items may cost a little more)
Shipping Discounts applied on multiple items.
USA for LPs - 1 LP media mail is 5.99. 2 LPs is 6.99 - (2 x LPs and heavy vinyl may be more) + discounted shipping for any you add after that. Will give bulk discounts on large orders in the US.
USA for CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette etc are shipped first class mail. 3.99 for the first and 1.00 each additional. after 4 items will receive a free upgrade to priority mail.
USA - priority mail 9.99 = 2.00 ea. additional. Heavier LP's are more
INTERNATIONAL mail prices have significantly gone up as of 2016.
All rates are based on weight and country shipped too now.
Canada LP - AIR MAIL - 19.99 for the first LP
discounts on multiple items
Canada CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette - 11.99 for the first discounts on multiple
WORLD LP - AIR MAIL - 29.99 for ONE LP...double lp's count as more...rates go up by weight and country from here.
WORLD CD/7"/DVD - 14.99 for the first.
We have a 4.99 minimum on used vinyl. If the total of your order is under 4.99 before shipping, we will add a small surcharge, or you can add additional items.
Thanks for your support.